Life Is Weird Like That

Part Four.

It's been three long days since Haylie and Jon hung out together that night, and two rough nights since her and Chris got into a heated argument when she onfronted him about those photos and his actions. He was so out of it that he doesn't remember, and as far as he is concerned, it's not really a big deal.

Knowing Chris had to work this morning, Haylie pushed all her anger aside and planned on having a nice night with him, and only him. She planned on cooking dinner, and having it ready as he got home from work. She couldn't wait to spend some alone time with just him, and even planned on taking their relationship to the next level. She wasn't a virgin. Her innocence was taken from her at a young age which is why she's been holding off on going to that level with anyone, but she was now ready and knew he's been ready since they started dating.

Haylie was overly tired as she walked into their house after a long morning at work, but was determined to surprise Chris when he got home. And the first thing she started on was cleaning up around the house. Putting away the already clean dishes she done that morning before work and sweeping up, she finished up the house by wiping off the counters and tables then vacuumed before making her way to the bedroom.

"What to wear," muttered Haylie while she searched thru her closet, biting her lower lip roughly as she tried to find something nice. And the only thing nice she came across in her closet was a dark red spaghetti strap dress that stopped mid-thigh, showing off her slender and toned legs.

After taking a quick shower and getting dressed, she made her way down to the kitchen where she knew what she had planned to fix. Not only her favorite, but his favorite aswell. Ribs. Along with Baked Beans, Mashed Potatoes, and Rolls. And for dessert will be the Cheesecake she made that morning. She wasn't big on cooking dinner like that, but she wanted to. For Chris.

And after everything was cooked and she was just getting the rolls from the oven, the front door opens roughly and slammed against the wall behind it before it slammed shut. Placing the rolls on the table, Haylie peeked out into the living room to what all the commotion was about.

"Hey baby. How did work go today?" asked Haylie as she walked into the living room where Chris was sitting on the couch, untying his black boots.

"F-cking fantastic. Like always," answered Chris in anger, tossing his boots under the table and leaning back against the couch, flipping the tv on. "Could ya get me a beer, baby?" asked Chris without taking his eye's off the tv that ESPN Sports News rolled across the screen.

"Sure," Haylie said with a frown on her face, walking into the kitchen and grabbed a beer before making her way back to him. "What has you so upset, Chris?" asked Haylie, handing him the beer can while sitting on the arm of the chair.

"They hasseled me and said I was stealing money from the cash register when I wasn't," spat Chris, opening his beer and taking a big gulp from it before sitting it on the table as a loud burp slid past his lips. "I walked out."

"What do you mean you 'walked out'?" asked Haylie, not exactly knowing what he meant by those words.

"I quit."

"You quit?" Haylie looked at him with her eyebrows raised in surprise, wondering if she heard him right. He's worked at Burger King, along side of Jon, for the past year with having no problems at work, and he quits just like that?

"Yes. I f-cking quit. Now are we over with all the questions?" asked Chris as he took his attention off the screen to give her a glare, but it soon softened when he noticed how beautiful she looked in a red dress, black wedged-heels and her auburn hair slightly in little curls.

At the sudden gaze on her, she suddenly felt self-conscious of herself which was nothing new. And just as the feeling hit her, it disappeared when she remembered what she had planned. With a smile on her lips, she stood up from the couch and grabbed ahold of his hand to help him up then made their way into the kitchen.

His dark brown eye's widened when they landed on the food that sat on the table, two long red candles lit in the middle. Knowing she was a great cook, he knew this dinner was going to be wonderful. And his attention turned to Haylie who was leaning against the doorframe with a smile on her face.

"Why'd you do all this for, baby?" asked Chris while his hands grasped her hips and pulled her closer to him, holding her gaze with a smirk. "You didn't have to."

"I wanted to have a nice night with just you, and only you," answered Haylie as she wrapped her arms around his neck, lightly touching his lips with hers before pulling away. "I hope you like it," said Haylie with a smile.

Pulling a chair out for Haylie and scooting her in before taking a seat across from her at the table, they began eating the wonderful dinner she made while talking about anything and everything, other than what happened at his work. It was going to be a night just about the two of them, and there will be no fighting about anything. She didn't want that, and she knew he didn't, either.

Taking the last bite of her baked beans, Haylie stood up from the table with her plate and walked over to the sink where she slid her dirty dishes in before getting the cheesecake out of the refrigerator and sitting it on the table. Sitting back in her seat, she watched as he finished his ribs with a smile still held on her face. And she surprised him when he felt her foot sliding up his leg slowly, and smirked over at her as he ate his last bite before taking his own dishes to the sink then took his seat once again.

"I hope you don't mind that I fixed cheesecake for dessert," said Haylie while picking up the knife that sat on the table and began to cut a piece, but he grabbed her hand as he shook his head.

"I don't mind, baby. But that's not what I'm hungry for right now," said Chris with lust-filled eyes that held her own lust-filled ones.

Standing up from her chair, Haylie grabbed ahold of his hand and led him upstairs, stealing kisses every now and again while walking up the staircase. Walking into the bedroom and sitting on the edge of the bed, Chris sat on the edge of the bed with his gaze on her who was sliding her wedged-heels off from the doorway. As she finally stepped out of her heels, she made her way towards him and straddled him with a grin.

"Are you sure you want to start this, baby?" asked Chris, his hands grasping her hips while staring into her lust-filled eyes, a grin on his own face. "Don't start something you can't finish."

"Oh, I'm sure, baby," answered Haylie, grasping the sides of his neck and bringing him close to her, their lips connecting in a soft kiss.

His hands went from her hips to her lower back, pulling her closer to his body as his lips slowly went from her lips and traveled down her jaw until they found a spot on her neck that made her moan out, arching her back which got him to moan deep in his throat. Not wasting anymore time, he unzipped the back of her dress and she stood long enough for her to let it slide down her body and drop in the floor before straddling him again, their lips connecting in a heated kiss.

"God, baby," Chris groaned out when she grinded against him, pulling her closer if it was possible and kissed her lips roughly.

Playing with the hem of his work shirt, she pulled away from their kiss to pull the shirt over his head, tossing it in the floor then their lips were once again attached in a deep kiss. Lifting her up and placing her on the bed, Haylie pulled away from him long enough to crawl backwards up on the bed, her gaze on him. And that's when she noticed something, making her stop what she was doing. The hickey on the right side of his neck wasn't from her, and that got her blood boiling.

"Unbelievable," muttered Haylie as she pushed him back away from her and turned where she was sitting on the edge of the bed, glaring over at him. "Where, or more importantly, who did that come from?" asked Haylie, pointing her index finger to the side of his neck, her eyes trying to hold his gaze.

"Wha--I don't know what you're talking about, baby," stuttered Chris as he stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom, looking in the mirror to see the big hickey that was on the right side of his neck. "D-mn. I don't know, babe."

"I guess it happened while you was out partying and you was so out of your mind that you can't remember," Haylie said bitterly, standing up and walking over to the chair sitting in the corner of the room to grab her night clothes then went into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

"Well, that's possible since I don't remember anything," Chris said thru the bathroom door, scratching the back of his neck. "But that wasn't me, baby. Remember what I told you? I'd never cheat on you again."

"Apparently you did if you have a big a-s hickey on your neck that didn't come from your girlfriend," said Haylie, sliding her tank-top over her head and pulling her PJ pants on. Staring into the mirror, she chuckled harshly at how stupid she could be.

"It wasn't me, baby. It was the alcohol. You know how I get when I've had too much."

"Of course I do," mumbled Haylie while getting her toothpaste and toothbrush out, turning the water on to drown out his voice as she started brushing her teeth.

She loved Chris, and wouldn't know what to do if she didn't have him in her life. Sure, she puts up with his sh-t and does things to try and keep him happy, but now she knows that he isn't happy in their relationship. This was the third time he's cheated on her, because of the alcohol, as usual. The first time was when she walked in on him and some woman she's never seen before when she came home early sick from work, both of them almost naked on the couch as they was in a heated make-out session. The second time she actually went out looking for him since she was worried about him, and found him in his car down the street getting a blow-job by a different woman she's never seen before. And that's when he promised her he'd try and lay off the alcohol, and be a better man. Another promise that he couldn't keep. And again, she wasn't surprised one bit.

Opening the door after she finished up in the bathroom, Haylie ignored Chris who sat on the end of the bed as she left the bedroom and made her way downstairs. Putting the forgotten cheesecake back in the refrigerator with a frown, she began wrapping up the leftovers then slid them into the refrigerator as Chris finally walked into the kitchen with his shirt back on. She kept ignoring him, and knew how he hated it.

"I know it's best to be honest in a relationship," said Chris while leaning against the counter, looking down at his clasped hands before saying, "You still want to know who gave me the hickey?"

Keeping her back turned to him while licking her lips, she asked the question to herself and thought over it for a minute. She was pissed even without knowing who it was, but does she really want to know the truth? And without turning around, she nodded her head slowly as she still debated about it in her head.

"Megan."

Haylie sucked in a sharp breath of air and holding it before exhaling slowly, she closed her eyes as she finally turned around to face him. And as she opened her eye's, she was surprised when she found a sad expression written on his face.

"After the cocaine she found at the party and the constant flirting with me, I couldn't control myself. The person that was on my mind was you though," explained Chris, staring into her hazel eyes with a look of regret.

"I hope you used a f-cking condom," Haylie spat harshly, glaring daggers at him while crossing her arms over her chest and leaning back up against the counter.

"I didn't have sex with her, Haylie. We just fooled around until I ended it, telling her that it was a mistake and it's never gonna happen again," said Chris as he walked around the counter between them and took her hands into his, holding her gaze with a frown. "It should've never started, and I do apologize that it happened."

Nodding her head while looking down at their clasped hands sadly, she wasn't sure what she was suppose to say or reply to that. She was thankful that he didn't have sex with another woman, especially her former high school friend, but was still hurt that he even touched another woman the way he's suppose to touch his own girlfriend. After everything he puts her thru, you'd think she'd walk away from him once and for all, but she couldn't. She loved him, and she's determined to stick by him.

Gathering up enough courage to look him in the eyes, Haylie pulled her hands from his to place them on the sides of his face and pulled him down towards her own face, capturing his lips with hers in a soft, and gentle kiss. As he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, she knew then that he loved her enough to kick his bad habits, and will help him the best she could.

______

A couple of blocks away, Jon leaned back in the chair at the movie theater while taking a sip of his coke as his gaze looked over at the enterance of the room in concern. At knowing Chris wouldn't be partying tonight because Haylie let it slip that she had plans for him, he took Megan out for dinner and a movie. He knew she wouldn't want to see a horror movie since she wasn't into that stuff, he let her choose the movie she'd rather see and was satisfied once they sat down in the theater. The italian dinner they had was great while they got to have a nice talk about anything and everything, and so far the night out was going wonderful.

Turning his cell phone on long enough to check the time then turned it back off, he sighed when he noticed she's been gone for 15 minutes now, saying she had to use the ladies room. Standing up, he got out of the empty aisle they was in and walked down the steps, leaving their popcorn and drinks in the room. Making his way to the restrooms, he knocked on the womens bathroom door and listened closely before looking around and pushing the door open.

"Megan?" asked Jon while peeking his head in the doorway, his eyes landing on Megan who sat on the bathroom sink counter with a lit cigarette held between her left index and middle finger, her cell phone in her other hand.

"Can we leave now, baby?" asked Megan as she took a long puff of the cigarette and held it in before blowing it thru her nose.

"Baby. I thought you wanted to see the movie?"

"I picked it to make you happy. It's boring as hell so can we go?" asked Megan, raising her right eyebrow up while staring at him.

Running his tongue over his bottom lip, he let a sigh escape past his lips while nodding his head before closing the door. The night he thought was going great suddenly blew up before his eyes, and he wasn't sure what to do. He felt as if he couldn't please his own girlfriend, that he couldn't keep her happy, and he hated the feeling.

As she walked out of the bathroom and noticed his sad expression, she rolled her eyes while letting a sigh escape her red lips. Closing the gap between them, she grasped the back of his neck and pushed him against the wall, their lips meeting in a hungry kiss. Hearing him grunt, she smirked in the kiss and grinded up against him which caused him to moan deep in his throat.

Pulling away from the kiss, she moved her lips to his left ear to whisper, "I'll make this all up to you once we get home, baby," before sliding her tongue across his ear and felt him shiver against her.

Looking at her with lust-filled eyes as the movie that was still playing back in the theater room was suddenly forgotten, Jon grasped her hand before they both made their way out of the theater building and to Jon's black Chevrolet Camaro, both of them eager to get back home and have some fun.

They barely got thru the front door and had it closed shut behind them when Jon's hands was on her waist, kissing and nibbling hungrily at her neck from behind. Turning in his arms, Megan started running her hands down his chest until gripping the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head, tossing it in the living room floor, a smile on her lips.

"How about," Megan trailed off for a moment as she leaned up to his ear to finish with, "we take this to the bedroom?" then turned around and started walking towards their bedroom, but stopped to notice he was still standing there. "Well, are you coming?" asked Megan seductively over her shoulder, winking her right eye at him.

Without any warning, Jon scooped her up in his arms and carried her up to their bedroom, thankfully the door was already open so he wouldn't have to wait any longer. Walking towards the bed, he laid her down as his lust-filled eyes wondered over her curvy body. Hovering over her, he bent down to press his lips to hers as she started unbuttoning his pants skillfully. Running his hands down her sides until he got to the hem of her shirt, they broke the kiss long enough to lift the shirt over her head then tossed it in the floor, his lips connecting to the side of her neck, brushing her sensitive spot.

"God, baby. Feels so good," Megan moaned out while gripping his shoulders, getting more eager and turned on by the moment.

Jon sucked her on her spot causing her to moan in pleasure as she gripped his shoulders more, her nails digging into his skin. Pulling away and lifting her up to unhook her bra and toss it across the room, he moved his hands to her breasts while his lips brushed across her chest, slowly licking down between her breasts as his hands massage them, making her nipples hard. Traveling his tongue over the skin, he made his way to her nipples and started to suck at them, making both of them more horny and eager.

Raising his head to grin at her, Jon started kissing down towards her stomach to stop and lick around her belly button, her moans turning him on even more. Reaching her pink thong, he slowly started to remove them and tossed them carelessly over his shoulder before his tongue found her vagina that was already wet and ready for him. The feeling of his tongue made her moan louder and scream out his name as he started to lick and nip at her clit, grinning to himself. And after one of her orgasms, he leaned up to kiss her eagerly and she released the blankets between her fingers, moving her hands up to his hair and started to tug on it roughly before she grinned at him, flipping him onto his back.

Straddling him, Megan ran her nails down his chest while leaning down to press her lips against his roughly, hearing him grunt in the kiss. Trailing her lips from his and to his ear, she started gently nibbling on his earlobe and breathed in his ear, feeling him tense up underneath her body. Getting a few groans of pleasure from him, she trailed her kisses down his neck, slowly past his chest and stopped at his abs, smirking when he moaned her name in pleasure. Getting to his the top of his jeans, she finished unzipping them and tucked them off with his help, tossing them carelessly to the floor, his blue boxers joining them a second later. Traveling her hands up his thighs, she saw how hard he was and smirked up at him. As she licked his shaft to tease him a little more, she finally took him in her mouth and slowly started to suck, giving him more pleasure as her hand fondled his balls. Going a bit faster and hearing him groan loudly from the pleasure she was giving him.

And just as he was almost at his climax, he pulled her away just long enough to pull her up and flip her onto her back quickly, ripped open a condom he got from the nightstand then slid it onto his throbbing shaft, sliding into her tight and wet vagina, moans coming from the both of them.
"F-Faster Jon!"

With hearing her request, Jon started going faster as she gripped his shoulders as tightly as she could, the pain from when her nails digged into his skin about thru him over the edge. Smirking at her, Jon leaned down and kissed her roughly as he kept the fast pace going, thrusting harder and faster. And when they finally cummed together, he pulled out of her slowly and laid on the bed next to her, both of them sweaty and breathing heavily.

Eventhough the day didn't go as he planned, it still ended amazingly well and he wouldn't have it any other way. They haven't made love with one another in awhile, and he was about to believe that their relationship was over with, but with her actions with him just moments ago, it proved to him that she still loved him which made him feel as if he was in heaven.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, babe. Wanna join me?" asked Jon while he stood up from the messy bed and slid his boxers on, his lusty gaze on her as he sent her a wink.

"Not this time. I'll be finding us something to eat while you shower," replied Megan as she found her bra at the bottom of the bed and hooked it around her breasts then sliding her thong back on all the while holding his gaze. "Don't take too long, baby."

And with a wink of her own and walking out of the bedroom in just her bra and thong, Jon stood there while staring after her before he made his way to the bathroom. He was eager to be next to her again, still high from the pleasure she gave him and was craving for more. With a wink she gave him and not bothering to cover up much, it turned him on once again. And with his eagerness to be close to her again, he turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before he stripped from his boxers and got in, letting the hot water fall down over him.

When he was finally finished with his shower and dried his hair off carelessly, Jon wrapped the towel around his waist and walked into the bedroom to notice her clothes were still tossed on the floor which made him smirk to himself. Making his way out of the room and downstairs, his eyebrows knitting together as he walked slowly into an empty living room. Licking his already wet lips, he walked into the kitchen to find a note taped to the refrigerator with Megan's handwriting scribbled across the small yellow paper.

Grabbing the paper to read the note, he groaned out while looking over at the clock then chuckled out harshly and shook his head. It was 9:22 PM, and she's just now heading to the store? Balling the note up into a ball and throwing it into the trashcan beside the back door, he went back upstairs to get dressed since he already knew there wouldn't be anymore fun tonight. Not involving him, that he was sure of.

_________

Pulling the covers over her slender body, Haylie felt Chris' arm fall over her stomach and pull her back to where her back was to his chest, and shivered at feeling the warm breath against her ear. Turning over to where she faced him, she kissed his lips softly before cuddling up to his warm body with a smile on her face.

"I love you, Chris," Haylie said softly as he laid on his back, and her head rested on his chest, hearing his heart-beat.

"Love you, babe," said Chris, kissing the top of her head and wrapping his arms around her, feeling her smile against his bare chest. And as they fell into a deep sleep together, neither of them remembered to turn their cell phones back on which was full of missed text messages and calls.
__________

Jumping awake from hearing his phone alert him that he had a new text message, Jon rubbed his eyes and sat up on the couch where he dozed off to sleep then grabbed his phone that layed on the coffee table. He didn't remember falling asleep, all he remembered was watching UFC while waiting on Megan to get back. Flipping his phone open, he noticed it was 2:43AM and his eyes widened in shock. Opening the message, he read it over slowly while biting his lower lip roughly.

'Heyy baby. I should be home soon. Dont wait up..'

Chuckling harshly, he deleted the message angrily and turned the tv off before locking up and making his way to the bedroom. 'Almost three thirty in the freaking morning, and she's still at the store getting food. Bullsh-t' Jon thought to himself as he fell on top of the bedcovers on his stomach, laying his phone on the bed beside hiim and closing his eyes, sleep taking over his mind and body quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
First time ever writing something like this....