Unintended

New Theory

The ride in the police car proved to be uneventful. She was squished in the middle between mouthy Maria, and unashamed Olin. Maria was trying to talk back to the police officers, who were about ready to send her to a juvenile detention center. Olin thought that being taken in was "ridiculous", but Kellan knew that she was terrified of what her parents would do. They weren't all that strict, but she knew they were considering moving back to Finland or Sweden, and that this incident could very well push them over the edge.

"What's your problem, Missy Pissy?" The passenger officer looked back to Kailyn, his eyes blazing into hers. "Didn't have a good time? Think you're being treated poorly? Please, princess, do tell us if there's any more we can do-"

"I'm thinking." She cut him off. She showed no fear, but inside, she was terrified. She had a short temper and knew at time, her attitude could be her weak point; but the comments were completely unnecessary.

"Leave them alone Kurt," the driver said roughly. "I'm pretty sure the middle ones mom is big into the community."

That was correct. Her mother was apart of all kinds of committees, merely for social status and the fact that she liked things run her way. Despite that she knew her mother would be disgusted and angry beyond belief, if she said that the police had been rude and unprofessional, she would be on their asses, and they damn well knew it.

Olin let out a laugh. Maria finally gave the banter a rest, and leaned against the barred window.

"We're here, kiddies," the rude officer swung open the door, and pulled them out. The handcuffs had been locked behind them, instead of in front of them, leaving them extremely uncomfortable throughout the fifteen minute venture. "And don't worry, your parents will be called in no time."

Within minutes, there were about eleven teenagers thrown into a cell. Not only were they caught underage drinking (well, most were underage), but they had disrupted the neighborhood, and trespassed on private property.

"If you girls weren't so fucking loud, we wouldn't be here." Kyle said in frustration, scanning the room for all the women.

"Fuck off, Kyle." Kellan bit. "We're all idiots."

Maria scoffed. "It wasn't our idea," she defended, "and the house isn't even owned by anybody."

Kellan inwardly groaned. "It's owned by the city, and it's private property. And we're still fucking idiots for going and letting it happen."

Maria backed down,

Kellan stretched herself out on the bench. "This sucks," she muttered. Olin was doing her best to persuade the guards to let them go - but she was failing. Miserably.

"Olin," she called, "just... stop."

Olin sighed and plopped down beside her best friend. "We're so dead."

Kellan nodded. After a couple of hours, the bars slid open. "Norgaard, Procter, you're free."

Olin and Kellan immediately sprung up and walked out to find their very angry parents. As usual, Kellan's father was nowhere to be found - but her mother was absolutely livid.

"Stupid fucking girl," she hissed under her breath. Kellan sulked as her mother filled out the paperwork. "You're so fucking lucky. I had to banter with them for an hour, explaining that you and Olin had no idea that it wasn't owned by one of the kids, that you're just fucking stupid!"

Her mother was yanking her along to the Volvo. Olin was not far behind, her parents scolding her in Swedish.

Kellan said nothing, and instead remained silent until they arrived home. Her mom of course continued to scream and shout, but Kellan zoned her out. When she got to her bedroom, she shut the door and plummeted down onto her bed, praying for a better day, even though she knew she was years away from a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is when the fun starts.. and my chapters will be much longer, promise!