Status: Hope you guys love this :) I'll be updating every week, hopefully. Though I have no specific day in mind :) So please bear with me on this one! Thanks and love you!

You're Perfect To Me

"This Isn't Goodbye, Babe."

Chapter 5 : "This Isn't Goodbye, Babe."

The boys had been interviewing me and Kendra for the past hour and a half already. They ask this kind of silly questions like 'What would you do if your house just caught on fire right at this moment?' It was Louis who asked that, 'Have you eaten at a Nando's before?' obviously it was Niall who asked that, 'What's your bust size?' I knew immediately who asked that. Only Harry would dare to ask such a question. 'What's New York University like?' Finally. A decent question. Thank you Liam. 'Where will you girls be staying during your stay in London?' My heartbeat raced again as I consider the reasons why Zayn would ask us that. Would he, and the boys, visit us? Wait, what am I thinking? They're famous as hell. They would probably forget about us the moment we part ways after landing in the airport.

"Well my mom took care of that. She called this five-star hotel for a reservation. Our luggage were being shipped by now, hopefully." I tried not to look sad as I realize that time is wasting away and I only have like thirty more minutes, maybe less, with these guys. Unfortunately, Zayn noticed my sudden change of mood.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked.

And as if on cue, a flight attendant announced at the speakers, her oh so cheery voice booming as we pay attention to what she's about to say. "Attention, passengers. We will be landing in London in about 15 minutes. I advice that you all be ready and fix your stuff and carry-ons to avoid any problems of missing valuables. Thank you!" I've been dreading for this to finally happen ever since I met the lads a couple of hours ago. I'm going to murder that flight attendant someday for delivering that bad news.

"That's what's wrong." I replied. Then they all nodded in agreement.

No one spoke a word as we go to check on our stuffs and prepare ourselves for landing. The plane has already landed once we're all done. We all looked at each other as if we had something to say before we unload this plane, just waiting for someone to start talking.

Not wanting to waste any more time I had with these amazing and beautiful people, I started, "It was really fun having to spend some time with you guys. Really, it's like every moment, I find myself laughing at your jokes and every silly little thing that you are." Wow. I sounded like a pathetic fan.

"We really like you girls. Very much. It's hard to find someone who wouldn't treat us like we're different. Spending time with you on this short plane ride is one of the moments that I'll never forget. I was so caught up in our bonding that I even forgot what we're coming to London for. I felt like we're just a group of friends going on a trip to have fun." Louis sincerely said as he stood up and hugged me and Kendra before heading off the hallway.

Niall dramatically placed his hand over his heart, saying, "Even though you haven't shared any food with me, I forgive you 'cause you're pretty." He pinched my cheeks before continuing. "No, really. I'll miss you girls very much." He hugged us as well. Then followed Louis's direction to the exit of the plane.

Liam hugged us too and when he pulled away he said, "I'm going to miss you girls. Keep in touch, okay?" I doubt that. They're One Direction for goodness' sake! They're always busy and always on-the-move. But I didn't let my weak smile falter as I watch him follow Niall and Louis.

Zayn came closer to my face with a smile on my face as he hugged me. "I'm going to miss you girls too. So much." Then his lips brushed at my ear as he whispered, "Especially you, Raine." At that point, I don't know if I can pull away from him when the time comes. But deep down I know that I have to because it's time to say Goodbye. He had a weak smile playing on his lips as he pulled away from our hug. He was about to follow Liam, Niall, and Louis when he suddenly turn back around and planted a kiss on both my cheeks. When I was sure that he's not coming back, I let my cheeky smile appear on my face. Only to realize that Harry's still here.

And he was smirking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned him.

He nudged my shoulder as he wiggled his eyebrows at me. "You fancy Zaynie, don't you, Rainie?" Fancy? Who says that? Oh, he's British. Right.

Crap. How am I gonna escape this? Think of something sensible, Raine!

"No, I don't." I said to him stubbornly. Well it's obvious he didn't bought it.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him." Without meaning to, I released a sigh of relief only for him to notice and give away that I do like--or rather, fancy--Zayn. "So you do! You do fancy him. I knew it!" Then he fist pumped the air triumphantly to which I only laughed at.

"Thank you, Haz!" Again, without meaning to, I hugged him. And when I pulled away, there's a glint of surprise and happiness in his sea green eyes.

"Oh so we're in nickname terms now? I like it, babe." He said to me, winking.

He was about to add something more when Zayn came back, calling for his best friend to follow them. "Haz, come on. Time to go, lad. Paul's getting impatient. You know him."

Reluctantly, Harry spread his arms at me, offering a final hug. And of course, I took it. We hugged for a couple of seconds before pulling away. I might have looked teary-eyed because when we pulled away from the hug, he whispered something in my ear. "Don't worry. This isn't Goodbye, babe. I promise."

I just nodded in reply. Doubting that we'd ever see each other again. "Bye, Rainie." Zayn and Harry said at the same time. Waving their final goodbye at me. But before they went completely out of sight, Harry looked back at me with a smirk saying, "Oh zaynnnn. I have something to tell you!"

My eyes widened as I realize that he is going to tell on me. I headed in their direction but Harry was fast. He ran away and before I knew it, he's gone.

Now it really hits me. That's it. They're gone from my life. Probably forever.

***

Kendra and I went to waiting area after we unloaded the plane. Waiting for our ride that my dad sent.

"What did your dad say, Raine?" Kendra asked me.

"Well, I remember him saying to look for a man, maybe in his mid-twenties, blonde, wearing a tux and is holding a sign or something that says 'Loraine Chance'." I informed her. And as I said it, Kendra headed somewhere to our right. Probably searching for a man that fits my description. We searched for a few more minutes when this man approached us. "Miss? Are you, Loraine Chance?"

I cautiously answered, "I am. Why?" Kendra whispered to me "He's kind'a cute." I just HOPE he didn't hear.

"Uhm, your dad, Mr. Edward Chance, sent me for your transportation all over London. I'll be your personal chauffeur." He showed us the sign that his been holding. It says 'Ms. Loraine Chance'. Hm, makes sense. He is wearing a tuxedo, a blonde, and probably in his mid-twenties. I inwardly snorted at myself for not noticing. Hey, don't blame me. My mind's still clouded because of the boys.

"Oh, right. Let's go? You do know our address, right?" I asked him.

"Yes ma'am. Your mom e-mailed it to me, last night. Come on, that's not far from here. Just about thirty minutes if we're lucky and there's no traffic." Then he took our luggage and headed to the parking lot. Kendra and I followed him until he stopped beside a black SUV.

"Wow! You drive this, uhm..." Kendra asked for his name.

"Patrick. My name's Patrick Lerman, at your service." He slightly bowed before putting our luggage in the trunk. Again, his reply reminded me of how Louis introduced himself to me. I recall perfectly that he said 'Louis Tomlinson, at your service.'

"So how long have you been driving this, Patrick?" I asked him to keep my mind from missing the boys.

"Uhm, your parents bought this for you to use, Ma'am. But they said that after you leave London, I can keep it." He said as he opened the door at the back for us.

After Patrick had managed to exit the airport, he turned on the radio. Only to hear it play "Live While We're Young". I wanted him to turn it off because it made me miss the lads, as they call themselves, even more. But then I wanted to hear their voices.

"Patrick? Could you please turn the radio up?" And he did. At this point, Zayn's voice is singing 'We'll be doing what we do. Just pretending that we're cool. And we know it too..."

"Is that alright, Ma'am?" Patrick asked me. Looking at me through the rear-view mirror.

I nodded at him saying "Yup. You know you don't have to call me Ma'am. I'm eighteen and you're like what? Twenty-five?"

He slightly chuckled before replying "Actually I'm twenty-two, Ma'-- I mean, Raine."

Kendra and I laughed at the back seat, Patrick joining in. As we sobered up, she said "Nice Raine. You just said he's 25. Great guess." Her sarcasm ringing in every word.

Patrick chuckled again. "That's alright. Happens all the time."

"Yeah right. As if a lot of people think that you're old." By this time, the song is almost at the end. The lads are now singing the last chorus of it. So I listened more intently.

Now that it had ended, I grew quiet.

Four hours of spending time with them doesn't qualify me as their friend. But they took me in anyway. I've only known them for like four freakin' hours. What was hours felt like months. I know I don't deserve for them to take their time off and call me but I still wish they would. They've grown on me. And like what I had admitted to Harry earlier, I fancy someone from their band. Someone, meaning Zayn. I admitted it to Harry even though I hadn't admitted it to myself completely. That's what they do to me. Making me do crazy things. I laughed inwardly as I remember the prank that we pulled on Kendra. At first I was proud of my idea. But when it had backfired, I wished I hadn't thought of it. And I also remember Harry, being the gentleman that he is, wiping my face dry with his shirt.

I miss them already.

Kendra looked at me, "You really do, don't you? And here you are, looking at me and not realizing that you just spoke your thoughts out loud."

I did? I laughed humorlessly at myself before saying "Sorry."

"Don't be. I can tell that you're already close to them."

Then I suddenly got a brilliant idea. "You're a directioner, right?"

She reluctantly nodded before saying "Why?"

"Who's the eldest of them?"

"Louis."

I lightly laughed. "Really? He's like the most immature. Who's the youngest then?"

"Guess."

To me it was pretty obvious who's the youngest of them. "Niall."

She chuckled at me, "No, it's not Niall. It's Harry."

Really? "Doesn't look like it. Niall's so cute you just want to pinch his cheeks."

She cleared her throat and replied shyly "Not that kind of cute."

What's this? "You like him, don't you?!" I beamed at her.

This time Patrick cleared his throat saying, "Uhm, sorry to interrupt girls but, we're here." Then he got out of the car and went to the trunk to get our luggage.

I gave Kendra a pointed look before saying, "We'll continue this later." Then we got out of the car as well and followed Patrick into the hotel.

***

We said goodbye to Patrick as we entered our suite. It had three bedrooms, each having a bathroom inside. A large living room and a decent sized kitchen. It was pretty.

But I was a bit tired to admire it all now. Maybe later. So I immediately claimed a bedroom to take a nap.

***

I was woken up by the continuous ringing of my phone. I looked at the caller ID and it was 'Christian Grey'.

I don't know anyone who has a name of Christian Grey. Wait, isn't that the character from 50 Shades of Grey?

I cautiously picked it up.

"Who's this?"

I heard a few male British voices at the background. Then a husky one said on the other line, "Take a guess."

"Wait. Harry?!"

They all laughed so I'm guessing I'm on speaker. "Congratulations!"

"But why does your caller ID say 'Christian Grey'?" I questioned him.

This time I'm guessing it's Louis who spoke up above their laughter. "Well they're both horny so..."

I joined in on their laughter as Zayn said to the phone. "Let's meet up!"

Are they serious? "SURE!"
♠ ♠ ♠
There you have it! A scene between Harry-Raine-Zayn :) That deserves a comment, right? :)))