Status: Hope you guys love this :) I'll be updating every week, hopefully. Though I have no specific day in mind :) So please bear with me on this one! Thanks and love you!

You're Perfect To Me

Phone Calls and Concussions

I can't believe that I'm meeting up with One Direction in like 30 minutes. So I said goodbye to them on the phone as I quickly took a shower and got dressed. Well, tried to get dressed. In my hurry and excitement, I practically harassed my suit case, looking--more like hunting-- for something nice to wear. It's not that I'm trying to impress them but if I'm going to be seen with them, I might as well try to look presentable, right?

After 15 minutes of deciding and a few curse words said later, I managed to choose what to wear. A denim shorts, a red not-so-deep v-neck topped with a black/grey scarf, and black high-cut converse. I tied my long brunette curls together in a messy but sexy ponytail. Then I looked into the mirror and smiled at my reflection. Giving myself a once-over, head-to-toe look, I decided that I look good.

I went outside my bedroom and into the living room only to be greeted by a sleeping Kendra, yet again, and an open laptop placed on her lap. I secretly laughed at her as I took in her sleeping position. Her whole body figure practically claimed the whole couch. Both her feet were propped up on the armrest. There were crumbs of cheetos everywhere. Her fingertips were color orange from eating them.

Thinking that I shouldn't wake her up, I carefully took her laptop, opened the notepad, and typed in that I went out to meet with the boys, before returning it back to her lap.

The boys told me to meet them at the nearest Starbucks from our hotel after I told them our address. Only now did I realize that I didn't know where the nearest Starbucks was. To avoid being lost in the streets of a foreign country, I brought out my phone and dialed Patrick's number to ask for directions.

He picked up on the first ring. Hm, how convenient. "Yes, Loraine? Need a ride around town?"

"No, I just needed to ask you where the nearest Starbucks from our hotel is. Sorry to bother you." I feel like I'm a bit needy these days.

"The nearest Starbucks?" He paused for a few seconds, thinking. "I'm pretty sure it's two blocks down from where you are. Once you exit through the front doors of the hotel, turn right then keep walking two more blocks. It's probably a five-minute walk."

I involuntarily groaned at the background. Which only made him chuckle on the other line.

"If you want, I can drive you there. It's not a problem, really." He generously offered.

What a gentleman. "No, I'm fine. Thanks anyway. Again, sorry if I bothered you or anything. Bye, Patrick!"

"Bye, Raine!"

I hung up. Then I went out of our hotel room and into the elevator. We're at the 25th floor so it took about 3 minutes for me to reach the bottom and into the lobby.I brought with me my white iPhone 4s and some of the cash that my parents gave me. They're all in my pockets because I didn't bother bringing a bag or a purse. We're just having coffee anyway.

***

By this time, I just exited the hotel and into the streets when my phone buzzed in my pockets. I looked at the caller ID and laughed as I read who it was. I made a mental note to myself to change the contact name later.

"Yes, Christian Grey?" And I heard laughter on the background of the other line.

Then a husky voice answered me, "That's just my alter-ego. Today, I'm Harry Styles and I'm all yours. So where you at now, babe?"

I heard the soft purr of an engine in their background and I'm guessing that they're inside a car. Probably heading to our meet-up place. "Just got out of our hotel. Now I'm heading to the Starbucks that you guys told me to meet you, why?"

This time it was Louis who answered. "We've been waiting for you to arrive in like twenty minutes now, love! My butt is already hurting from sitting for too long. Are we so attractive that you took forever to dress and prepare yourself to see us again?" He teased.

Oh Louis. "Ha ha. I can hear the engine of your car, you know. Point being, you're still not there either." I retorted.

"That doesn't prove anything." He countered back.

Then Liam told him, "Yes it does, mate."

"No, it doesn't."

"Yes it does."

"Nope."

"It does!"

"Whose side are you on, Liam? Mine or Raine's?" Louis faked sounding hurt but I heard all of them laugh before Liam answered.

"I WOULD be on your side, IF your banter makes sense. Apparently not, so..." He trailed off then added, "Raine's side on the other hand is very sensible."

"Traitor." Louis spat jokingly.

"Childish." Liam spat back.

"Buzz kill."

"Overly hyperactive."

"Scared of spoons."

"Lad with a massive butt."

Louis thought of something to say. Probably something epic. I'm enjoying every moment of their banter! Louis breathed in before saying, "...Baldy."

Liam and the rest of the boys dramatically gasped as I laughed on the other line, earning a few looks from people around me on the street.

After a long pause, Zayn triumphantly said, "And I'm very handsome! Finally. Something that we agree on."

Cue the eruption of disagreements from the other boys. To which I only laughed more. I think I even heard Niall randomly say, "And I'm very hungry!" above the noise on the background.

Then an excruciating pain erupted from my side, rapidly spreading throughout my whole body as my head hit the ground. My phone lay several inches from my face.

I tried to process what had happened but I can only hear the boys'very worried voices on the phone.

"Raine, are you still there?"

"What happened?!"

"Are you alright, babe?"

"Raine! Where are you, love?!"

"Answer us, we're coming to get you!"

Then a different, older voice spoke up, speaking to the boys on the background. "Sir, I think we hit someone."

What? Nothing makes sense anymore.

So I just lay there, motionless, as a bunch of people crowded around me. I couldn't think straight because I feel like my head's wounded. My vision's a bit of a blur but I tried to focus on the car that hit me.

Apparently, it was a black limo. The plate number says "1D". What??!

The doors immediately bursted open from both sides and five very familiar looking guys came out, rushing to my aid. The first face that I saw was Zayn rushing to me. Harry and the rest of the boys right behind him.

"Oh my god, Raine! We're very sorry!" Zayn apologized as he picked me up on his arms.

I tried to say 'It's okay. I'm fine.' But an angry and worried looking Harry cut me off. "What the fuck?! Her head's bleeding! We need to get her to the hospital. NOW!" He shouted to everyone around him.

I felt Zayn's arms grew tense under me as he ushered me inside their limo.

And that's when I became unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit short, I know. Sorry :)) But a bit of a cliffhanger so... Haha hope you liked the chapter :)))