Status: Hope you guys love this :) I'll be updating every week, hopefully. Though I have no specific day in mind :) So please bear with me on this one! Thanks and love you!

You're Perfect To Me

Little Things (Harry's POV)

Harry's POV

"Knock, knock!" Niall's voice said behind the door of Raine's hospital room.

"Hey yo! This is a raid. Open up!" Louis's very cheery voice boomed, followed by a few giggles from the hallway. That's when Zayn and I knew that something was up. Raine looked at us in confusion as we, Zayn and I, started grinning.

"Is this supposed to mean something?" She asked us.

Zayn and I looked at her first before saying, "Wait for it."

Then the door was kicked open by both Niall and Louis pointing water guns at us. Liam came in behind them holding four McDonald's take-out paper bags. Zayn and I raised our hands up until our chest level. Sending them a "We Surrender" signal.

You see, the lads and I have been in a prank war for a couple of months now. Zayn and I are on the same team and we call ourselves "The Good-looking Ones". Louis, Niall, and Liam keeps 'forgetting' that that's our name and they change it into "The Dumb-looking Ones" as they call themselves "The Cool Ones". Louis was my original partner but he wanted to go against me so I chose Zayn instead because he's very smart on thinking of pranks. Seriously, his ideas were epic. One time, we led them into a room, thinking that it's a super swanky party room. But it was actually a massive freezer. We locked them inside for like a good hour and we watched them through the CCTV camera that we have installed earlier (which was my idea, by the way). At after 45 minutes, they were practically cuddling each other while shivering. We caught it all on cam and after saving the video on our phones, we let them out. We didn't mean the prank in a bad way of course. Pranks are pranks. Besides, they understood it after all but they said they'll get us back.

On my account, we were pretty much winning this prank war. After all, Little Leprechaun Nialler is a very easy target. But Boo bear and Liam can also think of awesome pranks as well so we're pretty much always even.

"Master Boo, on your mark." Niall said in a military kind of way.

Louis nodded in acknowledgment and said, "Roger that, Nialler. Sergeant Liam, start the countdown."

Liam dramatically cleared his throat and started to count down.

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2."

"1."

"FIRE!" Louis screamed.

Knowing the situation, I frantically looked at Zayn, asking for any chance of survival. He thought for a quarter of a second before pointing under Raine's bed, gesturing me to follow him in our makeshift hiding place from the enemy. As Team TCO (The Cool Ones) continued to drench us, including Raine in the process, a nurse came in our room. She looked a bit shocked. But when she got over it, she was fuming with anger.

"What is going on in here?!" she exclaimed.

Louis and Niall turned to look at her and quickly hiding their water guns behind them. Liam acted as if he was just minding his own business in his own little world. Zayn and I were trying to control our laughter from bursting. And I can tell that Raine was too.

We all said at the same time, "Nothing!"

She made a weird frustrated sound before storming out of the room. Did she just growl? Once the door slammed shut, we bursted into fits of laughter. The boys, Raine, and I are practically rolling on the floor, just laughing our heads off. We were like that for a few minutes, just laughing. When all the humor had died down, we were all out of breath. Zayn and I got out from under Raine's bed and crashed into the couch, taking a seat beside Liam.

After a few seconds of silence, Niall, and Liam simultaneously jumped up and fist-pumped the air. Louis hip-thrusted after doing a very weird happy dance. Then they cheered, "Another point for Team TCO!" chest-bumping each other. Raine just kept laughing at them.

"Great." I muttered. "We're even again."

Louis sat back on the couch between me and Zayn and rested his arms on our shoulders. "Last time I checked, the two of you made us wear jeans without our briefs and boxers because you hid them all. And you'll never imagine how unpleasant it feels in our "lower department". So you deserve to get punked back. Right, lads?" He cleared his throat. "Uhm, I mean, You copy Soldiers?"

I have to admit, that was a very decent prank. All thanks to my trustee partner Zayn, again. But hey, I'm the one who thought to hide their underwear behind the book shelf of our hotel. It took them like the whole night to find it. Figures. 'Cause none of them would even bother opening a book. Even Liam.

Niall and Louis whooped and shouted weird battle cries as Liam turned to Raine and asked, "So, how was the prank? Were you entertained?"

She gave him an incredulous, furious look and said, "Am I entertained?! I'm in a hospital with a freakin' head wound and you drenched me! And now you're asking me if I'm entertained?!"

The boys and I winced at her raised voice. Shit. What if we went a little too far and scared her away - or rather, pised her off ? She's a really nice friend and a very lovely girl. And I just met her. We just got her for a freakin' day! We're not going to let her run away from us even if we provoked her to.

Seeing all the panicked expressions on our faces, her eyes lit up. And without warning, she laughed. Out loud. "You should've seen the look on all your faces. You really thought I was mad!" She laughed again as we continued to stare at her. Our panic turning into confusion. "Of course I'm entertained, idiots! I have never laughed like that in a long time. Seriously, even if you all pissed me off, I could never be mad. You're all too cute." She said shrugging and winking at us.

Oh, so she's cheeky as well... Hazza Likey! Two can play at this game Raine. "Finally! You've admitted that you find me the cutest! In all fairness, I find you extremely sexy and seductive." I said to her, biting the bottom of my lip and winked.

And to my amusement, she smirked. "Tell me if you find this," gesturing to her body. "Very seductive. Come closer, I have somthing to tell you." She winked as I started walking towards her.

I can't even tell you how thrilled I am that she's playing along. The lads were watching us all very intently. Zayn even has a glint in his eyes. Was it amusement? Maybe. Maybe not. I don't really care. All I know right now is that Raine's flirting back.

I stopped walking as our faces were already inches apart. I leaned in as she tried to whisper in my ear. Gosh I can't believe she has this effect on me. Her lips brushed against my ear and I subtly shivered as she whispered loud enough for everyone in the room to hear, "In your dreams, asshole."

I pulled back instantly to see her smirking. Obviously the lads were cracking up. I really hope I wasn't blushing very madly.

"The cheeky chap just got burned!!!" Niall said in-between laughs.

"Real bad!" Liam added. "Gosh Raine! You have my respect."

Just when their laughing had died down, Raine said, "He kind'a deserves it, doesn't he?" she told them as if I wasn't in the room. And so they laughed again.

Louis came to my side and patted my shoulder affectionately. "Aww! I can't believe you're making my Hazza feel embarassed. Don't worry Haz, they'll pay." He gravely said to them.

I smiled at my Boo and said, "They just don't understand me the way that you do, Boo." I fake cried at his shoulder.

"Oh please! No one does Harry." She retorted, making them laugh hysterically, especially Louis, at me. But I have to admit, I cracked up too. But when were done laughing, I pretended to look hurt at Louis.

"Boo! She did it again! Make her pay now!!!" I demanded like a child having tantrums.

He snorted. "Nah. You gotta admit, she has a point. No one does get you Haz!" He winked at me.

"Yeah. Remember when we were walking around our hotel in LA and you looked at your watch and suddenly walked back in our suite. We thought something bad happened but he just wanted to watch Spongebob. See, Raine? Harry here is quite unpredictable." Zayn told her. Making us all smile at the memory.

"Well, as much as I love to stroll down memory lane, I'm starving so..." He rushed to where Liam placed the five McDonald's take-outs. Grabbing one bag in his hand.

Liam sighed and being the Daddy Direction that he is, he walked to the table and gave us each our own take-out bags. "Lou, here's yours." Handing Louis his food. "Raine, here. And Zayn." He handed them. He was now holding his own food, sitting down beside Niall at the couch.

"Wait. Where's mine?" I asked Louis, Niall, and Liam as they were the ones who bought them.

"A dog ate it." Niall said at the same time Louis cheered, "It magically vanished!"

I sighed. Clearly giving up on the two and looked at Liam. "What happened man?"

"Well, we originally bought 6 take-outs. When we were alone in the elevator of this hospital, I checked my twitter for a few seconds. Then when I looked back at Louis and Niall, they have their mouths full of your food. I asked them what they did to your food and they just shrugged saying, 'We got hungry.' And I said, 'Can you not wait? We're almost at Raine's room, for goodness sake.' We already reached our floor so we decided against buying you another food as it is already at midnight." He explained.

I sighed. "Fine. I'll just eat tomorro--"

Raine cut me off. "Here. I'll share you mine."

I was about to object but she held up her finger, telling me to just oblige. And so I did. I would never pass up a moment that I get to share a meal with her. Plus, I'm starving!

We all ate in silence because our mouths were full of our food. Niall was already done when Raine and I are only halfway through our meal! Seriously, how big does his pit of a stomach gets? All this time, I catch Zayn stealing a few quick glances at me and Raine. She and everybody else might not have noticed, but I sure did.

***

"Seriously guys, it's getting late. You should all go home and take some rest. I'll be fine here. Besides, you can come back tomorrow anyway." She insisted.

We'd been arguing about this for a while and it's already 2 in the morning. I can see in her eyes that she doesn't want to feel alone in her room once we left but being the nice person that she is, she thought of us first before herself.

"Well I'm staying here 'cause we have something impotant to talk about. We'll continue the conversation that we had on the plane the other day." I emphasized on the 'we' part, hoping she might understand that I was telling her that we'll talk about her liking Zayn.

Her eyes widened in realization and quickly said, "Oh yeah! That important thing that we'll be talking about! Come on guys it's really getting late. I don't want to be the one who's keeping you away from rest." She smiled at them.

They all nodded reluctantly before saying their 'goodbyes' and 'take care's' to Raine and left the room. Zayn stayed behind, telling them to wait for him in the parking lot.

He walked closer to Raine and said, "Hope you had fun with us today, love. Don't hesitate to call me and ask me over if you need something. Take care, Raine. Good night!" And he kissed her forehead.

Then he turned to me and said, "Take care of her, lad."

I quickly replied. "I will. Night, Zayn!"

"Night, Haz! Bye guys!" Then he left.

***

"I'm so relieved that you haven't told him!" She exclaimed at me very happily.

"Of course, I wouldn't. I promised, didn't I?" I replied. "I can't even believe you got me to agree to help you up with him. You can be quite persuasive and irresistible sometimes, you know."

She smiled at me. "Thanks! I've been working so very hard to be one." Then she yawned.

"Hey, it's almost 3 am. Get some sleep already." I told her sweetly.

"I can't. I''m still feeling awake." She argued. But her agrue was defeated as she yawned yet again. "Fine. Sing me a song then."

I cleared my throat and thought of my favorite song from our new album take me home.

Little Things

I know you've never loved,

The sound of your voice on tape.

You never want

To know how much you weigh.

You still have to squeeze into your jeans but,

You're perfect to me.

I sang my part in the song as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

I won't let this little things slip out off my mouth.

But if it's true, it's you, it's you

They add up to, I'm in love with you

And all these little things...

I finished and saw that she was already sleeping. I took her hand in both of mine and kissed them lightly. Then I noticed something on her wrist and my anger flared.

A scar.

Did she cut herself?