Status: active :)

Bay Boy

Twenty five

Jared and I sat in the team's box, watching practice. Jared intently watched everything, his eyes hungry. He was desperate to be just like his brothers, to play in the NHL someday. I was less of a good hockey fan, mainly admiring how graceful and skilled Jordan was on the ice. And how hot he looked in his uniform, skating quickly with the puck.

An hour later, practice ended and Jared and I headed to the locker room. Not thinking, I walked right in without knocking. The guys were in various states of undress. "Oh God I'm so sorry!"' I yelled before running out. I could hear laughing from within the locker room and after a few minutes I knocked before reentering. I walked over to Jordan, smiling sheepishly. He somehow always got me smiling. I was always put in a disgustingly sunshine-y mood when he was around. He just made me happy. He gave me a peck on the lips and I could smell his newly showered cleanliness scent. Mmmm, he always smelled so good. "Hey baby ready to go home?"Jordan asked.
"Leave once Jared's done talking to Pascal? He looks like he's having fun." I said, watching Pascal and Jared smiling and laughing, Jared gesturing wildly with his hands. Jordan wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into his muscular chest.
"I love how you and Jared get along so well. You're amazing Mila."Jordan said lowly.
"Jord, he's your brother. Of course I like him." I replied.
Jordan kissed the top of my head lightly. "I have to take him to the airport in around two hours. Then we can have the weekend we planned. It's only Friday, we'll have lots of time together, just us two." Jordan said and I shivered lightly a the thought of being alone with Jordan for another three days, until Sunday afternoon.

Jared ambled over to us and Jordan told the remaining guys goodbye before we walked out to the player's parking lot. I would never cease to be amazed by the mass of expensive cars that were parked there, some even flashier than Jordan's Range Rover. Porsches, a Lamborghini, a Rolls Royce, BMWs and Jordan's Range Rover, it was a car enthusiast's dream. I settled into the passenger seat of Jordan's car and Jared made himself comfy in the back as Jordan started the car up. I turned the radio on and Mozart played lowly. I closed my eyes, relaxing the entire fifteen minute rude to Jordan's house.

The car pulled into Jordan's garage and I opened my eyes up, before yawning and getting out. Jordan grasped my hand and led me inside. "You look cute when you sleep Milena. Are you tired?" He inquired. I smiled up at him sleepily. "Weren't you supposed to be keeping your eyes on the road Jordo? I'm more hungry then tired, but I could go for a nap." I said. Jordan smirked. "C'mere, Mil." He said, before carrying me bridal style up to his room. "Thanks Jord." I said lightly as Jordan gently set me down on his bed. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Anything for my favorite girl. I'm gonna order some takeout, Indian okay with you?"
I nodded, before pulling Jordan down to me and kissing him, putting the rest of my energy into wrapping my arms around him and holding him tight.
"Nap with me, please Jordy? You're my favorite heat source." I begged, wanting Jordan next to me.
Jordan cupped my face with his huge hands. "I'll have Jared order the food and ill be right back." He said, before tromping downstairs.

Jordan came back as promised and slipped off his jeans, revealing his paid boxers. I'd changed back into my pajamas while he'd been downstairs and I now was incredibly comfy. I patted the empty space in the bed next to me and Jordan climbed in. He put his arms around me and slung his left leg over mine, trapping me in his embrace. I didn't mind one bit though and I snuggled up closer to Jordan, burying my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed from my jawbone down to my neck and my eyelids fluttered shut, unable to fight the exhaustion any longer.

When I woke up Jordan was gone, more than half the bed empty and cold. I stumbled to my feet and slid into my soft cashmere slippers, finding a yellow sticky note on Jordan's pillow.
Mila-
At the airport with Jared. Food on the kitchen counter for you. I'll be back soon.
-Jordan

I smiled at Jordan's chicken scratch handwriting and descended the stairs to the kitchen, eager to see what was waiting for me. I opened up the takeout container to find curry chicken, a dish I loved. Staals had good taste in food. I felt guilty for not being awake to say goodbye to Jared, but figured I'd see him again sometime soon. I spooned a generous portion of curry into a bowl before sticking it into the microwave. The microwave beeped thirty seconds later and I took my steaming bowl of curry out, sitting down at the island before devouring it. I cut up an apple and ate it, looking anxiously out the window, waiting for Jordan to come home. God, he'd turned me into a 50s housewife.

A couple minutes later, Jordan's familiar Range Rover pulled up and I let out a breath I hadn't even known I'd been holding. Jordan Staal was making me a crazy woman, no doubt about it. Jordan burst through the door and I ran up and kissed him passionately on the lips, as if he was a soldier coming back from war, even though he'd only been gone for about an hour and a half. He kissed me back just as fiercely and his hands ran through my messy hair, down my back, giving me chills, and down to my boxer-clad butt where they rested. My hands were in his perfect blond hair, running through each piece of hair. Jordan stood in between my legs, incredibly close to me. It was five now and the sun was just starting to hint that it would be beginning to leave the sky soon. The dimness cast beautiful gray shadows across Jordan's face. I wanted Jordan so bad. But it wasn't just lust. I would want him in the same way tomorrow, or a month, or a year from now.

"Jord," I whispered breathlessly and without a word Jordan lifted me up so my legs were around his midsection, straddling him and his hands supported my butt and back. He carried me up the stairs, sucking on my neck, and I groaned, tilting my neck back. Jordan put me down and I missed the feeling of him against me.
Jordan and I were kissing up a storm now and we landed softly on his bed. I straddled Jord, wanting to be as close to him as possible. I moaned as his tongue entered my mouth and I ground my hips against his. He pulled away and bit my neck lightly and I squirmed. I needed him. "Jordan, baby," I pleaded.
Jordan's eyes stared into mine and he quickly flipped us over, so that I was on my back and he was hovering over top of me. He quickly unbuttoned my cardigan and threw it to the side. I put my legs around his midsection, drawing him closer in to me. He pulled my light tank top up over my head and I worried my B-cups wouldn't be enough for him. "You're perfect Milena," he said lowly, sexily. My panties pooled with liquid. I struggled to pull his heavier Penguins t-shirt off and he helped me, getting it over his head and pulling it off before tossing it aside, in the pile of my discarded clothes. I ran my hands over his exquisite muscular chest and he unhooked my plain white bra. He ran his hands over my breasts before squeezing them firmly. I moaned in pleasure and unbuttoned Jordan's jeans, not able to fight the urge any longer. He kicked them off the rest of the way, leaving us both in just boxers. He flicked his thumbs over my nipples and I ground against his crotch, feeling his hardness. I gave his length a gentle squeeze through the fabric of his boxers and he growled. He took my nipple in his mouth and bit down softly. I couldn't take this anymore. Jordan pulled my boxers off, leaving me in nothing but my panties and I tugged his boxers down, leaving him completely naked. I felt his long, hard, throbbing length and he pulled off my panties, which were now almost soaked. Jordan smirked and I got even wetter. I took his length in my hand and gently ran my hand up and down it. Jordan moaned in pleasure. He kept one hand kneading my breast and with the other put a finger in me. He felt so, so good. He inserted another finger and pumped slowly as I arched my back, the pleasure almost overtaking me. "Mila," he growled lowly. He reached over and grabbed a small foil packet, ripping it open with his teeth.
"Jord, please baby, I need you. I need you so bad." I heaved.
Jordan placed the condom on his dick and thrusted into me, over and over. "Tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll stop," he said. But he felt amazing. The tension built up and Jordan and I rocked together. Finally, stars exploded and I closed my eyes, my hips bucking as I reached my ultimate bliss. Jordan came soon after and he collapsed on top of me, giving me a soft kiss on the lips, before holding me in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my new story, Dear Walter
This was so awkward to write, I better get comments for it haha