Status: updates slower than a sloths metabolism

YDG?!

I Can Take You Somewhere Beautiful

Austin's P.O.V

Alan and I finished our makeout session on the floor. "Okay, I better call Ruby now." I regretfully said. If I could, I would spend the next forever on that floor with him. I pulled out my phone and Alan got up and went to the door. He tried the handle and to our surprise, it opened straight away. Well. This could have ended very differantly. He shrugged and i jumped up. I followed him out the door before quietly closing it and wrapping my arms around him. "Hold up I just want to change shirt." I whispered in his ear before unwrapping myself from him and grabbing a slipknot shirt. Quickly pulling off my current shirt i was just about to drag Alan into my bunk for some cute cuddling time when i heard a incredibly feminine moan from the front of the bus. I looked at Alan then grabbed a shirt and cautiously and silently opened the door to the front lounge. What i saw will forever haunt me. A very naked James from Asking Alexandria and a very naked Ruby entwined on the couch. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK NO EW WHAT EVEN IS THIS!" I yelled before slamming the door shut and turning to Alan. Both of us had horrified expressions plastered across our faces. I could hear lots of swearing and stuff being thrown around before the door creaked open to reveal Ruby and James sitting incredibly awkwardly on the couch complete with messed up hair, sweaty faces and inside out clothes. Dear god why. "Umm, maybe i better go yeah okay i'll call you later okay well umm bye guys." James said in a rush before basically sprinting out the door. He was going to have hell to pay later. I said down opposite Ruby and Alan sat next to me. "Well." I began. I felt like Ruby should know that James will never call her back. "I'm so sorry i thought you guys would be longer in there sorry." Ruby said, pulling her hair into a high ponytail. "Umm no well it's okay i mean yeah but you should know that James will never call you back." I said, put off by how normal ruby was acting despite the fact we just caught her and our friend fucking on the couch of our bus. "Oh I know i wasn't expecting him to!" She laughed, straightening her top. I just looked at Alan. "Well okay then. Umm by the way thankyou for doing the whole locking us up thing." I smiled at her, as Alan blushed bright red. "You guys are most welcome, you're adorable together. I need to go to the bathroom and shower, have fun cuddling gay boys!" She said, getting up and walking off majestically. I turned to Alan, wrapping my arms around him and falling back on the couch, pulling him on top of me. I leaned up and kissed him passiontly. "Well. That was odd." He laughed before rejoining our lips and running his hand through my hair. I rolled over and fell onto the floor, thankfully its only small drop. It did knock the air from my lungs, causing me to open my mouth so Alan seized the opportunity to slide his tongue inside. I was content with spending the next few hours like that, maybe put on a movie. I was planning it all in my head while Alan assaulted my mouth but of course, there was a knock on the bus door and we were the only ones who could answer it. I sighed, gently pushing my ginger princess off me and going to open the door. This person better fucking be worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Transcending Dimensions - Northlane

omfg you guys dont understand i was basically forced to write this at gunpoint by the ever fabulously terrifying Ruby. I hope you guys liked it anyway and GUESS WHAT NEWS TIME COÑOS i shall be begginning a high school AU fransykes soon so get excited! w00t w00t the first chapter will be up in like, a week or so c: i love you all quite a lot more than i probably should ok