Status: updates slower than a sloths metabolism

YDG?!

Chapter 2

I finished getting dressed and walked into the front lounge. Alan was sitting on the couch texting someone and biting his thumb nail. He was so cute. Like a little ginger munchkin. But we were just friends. I shook my head to clear it and coughed quietly. Alan looked up at me then jumped off the couch. "Hey, where do you want to go?" He asked me, full of energy. He always acted like a little kid. Not complained though. "Erm, you pick." I said to him. I was happy with wherever as long as we were together. He pondered for a moment before a smile lit up his face. "I know!" He said excitedly. "Can we please please please go to Red Lobster?" I grinned back. He always picked there. "Okay sure." I said back, smiling. He did a little jump and clapped his hands. I just wanted to wrap him in a bear hug. But then I would give everything away and then he would be mad and I would be alone. I walked off the bus. Alan followed me. He was practically bouncing. We made it to Red Lobster and we got our food. When we were sitting down, Alan started picking out the bits he didnt like. It was adorable though. We finished our food and left. On the way back to the bus Alan sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned. He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Austin I'm tired." He said in his cute voice. I turned around and motioned for him to jump on my back. He smiled and clapped his hands. Then I carried him back to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
comment, subscribe blah blah
x