Status: updates slower than a sloths metabolism

YDG?!

Chapter 4

Austins P.O.V

Alan walked in and noticed me on the floor. "Austin what's wrong?" He asked concerned. "N-nothing don't worry." I mumbled back. I couldn't tell him. Could I? Maybe this was the time. "Austin, obviously something's wrong. Come on, tell me." He said gently. I took a deep breath. "Alan. I really need to tell you something." He looked at me. I looked in his eyes and saw worry and a little bit of fear. I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes. "Alan, we've always been the best of friends. And I don't want what I'm about to say to change that. But I think- I think I might love you." I finally stuttered out. I looked away. I didn't want to see his reaction. I don't think I could handle it. "Oh. Um. Wow. Okay. I'm sorry its just a shock. Don't worry we'll always be friends." He offered. I sighed. I should have expected that. "Yeah okay Alan. Goodnight." I mumbled and got up. I glanced at him one last time before leaving. He couldn't even look at me. I climbed into my bunk and turned to the wall. Then the tears started flowing again. I had to go and tell him. I fucked this up so bad. Now we would stop being friends. The band might break apart. All because of my fucking dumb decisions. I wiped my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I guess I succeeded because when I awoke it was dark. I could hear all the other guys back on the bus. They were talking quietly in the back lounge. I could barely hear their conversation. "Did you see austins eyes? They were all red." O hear Phil say. Fuck. I got up and went closer to the door. "Something happened between them. Alan has been acting weird all day." Tino replied."Dude maybe we should go wake up Austin. He has to take his medication soon." Aaron cut in. I was getting pretty close with him on this tour. He was the only one that knew about me and alan. I ran back to my bunk and hopped in. I rolled over, shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep. The door opened and they all came through. Phil and Tino kept walking to the front lounge but Aaron stopped next to my bunk. He opened the curtain and gently shook my side. "Austin wake up. I need to talk to you and you need to take your heart medication." I groaned and rolled over. I got out of my bunk and took the tablet and glass of water he was holding. Quickly downing the tablet, I went to the back room. I sat on one of the couches and pulled my knees up to my chest, waiting for whatever would happen next.