Status: updates slower than a sloths metabolism

YDG?!

Shaking On The Ground, My Head's Going Crazy From Within

Alan's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them. Urgh what time was it. I felt around for my phone before switching it on, being instantly blinded by the brightness. In my confusion and pain I managed to roll out of my bunk and onto the floor. "Owww." I muttered. At least I was awake. I stood up and checked the time again. 2.46 am. Fuck this. I turned to get back in my bed when I thought about Austin. It couldn't hurt to just check that he was sleeping okay, could it? I tiptoed over to his bunk, tripping over several bags in the process. Smooth Alan. I quietly pulled back the curtain to find his bunk empty. What the fuck where was he? He couldn't still be on the roof, it was so cold. I frantically searched the rest of the bus. He was no where. I quickly pulled on some shoes and a coat before silently leaving the bus. I could see a faint outline of a very tall person on the roof. Sighing, I climbed the ladder and walked over to Austin. He was curled up in a ball and shivering. Definitely not a good sign. I crouched down and gently shook his shoulder. "Austin, you need to get off this roof you'll freeze to death." He mumbled something indecipherable. I shook his shoulder a bit more forcefully. It was seriously cold up here and the sooner I could get back to bed the better. He rolled over, stretched then sat up. "Oh hey Alan. What are you doing up here?" He asked, confused. "Taking you back to bed before you get hypothermia." I grabbed his hand and helped him up, noticing how soft it was and how well in fit into mine. No Alan stop this okay you're straight and you do not fancy your best friend. I scolded myself. I climbed down the ladder followed by Austin, trying to ignore the fact that his jean-clad ass was directly in my face. We walked back to the bunks in silence, apart from Austin coughing. It sounded serious. Poor baby. Okay Alan seriously this is out of control you just called him baby. Just say goodnight and run and hide and never speak to another person again. I told myself. "Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning." I said, stretching a fake smile across my face. I'm way too confused and tired to deal with the fact that I'm madly in love with my best friend.

Austins P.O.V

I woke up to Alan pushing me on the shoulder. The cold still had my brain in its icy grasp. I stretched and sat up, trying to organize my mind. Why was Alan on the roof though. I asked him. "Taking you back to bed before you get hypothermia." He said. I was a bit chilly. He offered me his hand and I grabbed it. His hand fit perfectly into mine. I looked up at his eyes. There was worry and this weird look of want. Austin stop he doesn't like you okay. He started climbing off the roof and I followed him. We walked back wrapped in our own thoughts. My chest felt heavy and just ew. Fuck what if I couldn't perform. Urgh hopefully its nothing. We got to the bunks where the rest of the band slept oblivious to everything. "Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning." Alan said. He smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. I wondered what was wrong with him. I'll ask later. I rolled into my bunk and took off my shirt and pants. Running a hand through my hair and sighing, I pushed all thoughts of Alan out of my head and fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
straight up filler sorry guys but there is drama coming soon I promise. Also, I wrote an incredibly awkward smut oneshot so yeah go give it a look c: I LOVE YOU ALL OKAY xx my hermanos