Status: more comments give you faster updates C:

Let Shadows Die

Don't Say Goodbye

"Ashley!" I cried when he fell to the ground. I shook him, hoping he'd wake up, but he didn't budge. "Mom!" I screamed, bringing my mom running to the room. She gasped and ran to his side, looking up at me.
"Andy, get him to the hospital now!" she demanded. I nodded and carried him quickly out to the car and drove as fast as I could to get there. I didn't care about the stupid speed limits right now.
Arriving in under 5 minutes because of my extreme speeding, but that didn't matter right now. They rushed Ashley into an empty room and told me I had to stay in the waiting room until they had finished what they were doing.
I wasn't happy, but if it would help Ashley then I'd do it. So I sat in a chair, head in my hands and breath shaky. It felt like a million years until a nurse walked up to me.
"Mr. Biersack?" The young fertile asked.
"That's me.." I said.
"You may go visit Mr. Purdy now." She informed me and I darted to the room, in hopes he was awake. To my dismay, he wasn't. He looked just as bad as before, causing my heart to drop. I frowned and sat beside him, staring at the heart monitor he was hooked up to. I watched as it indicated his slowing heart rate. No.
No this can't happen.
It can't. Not now. Not ever.
I took his hand in mine and kissed his cold lips softly then waited, I guess expecting him to wake up like in fairytales. yet he stayed still. Slowly I began falling asleep, my head resting on the edge of the hospital bed, only to be woken by a ringing noise that filled the room. At first I thought it was my alarm clock, but soon realized where I was. My head shot up and eyes widened with horror as I realized that it was the heart monitor alerting us that it had ended.
Ashleys heart stopped and the heart monitor had flat lined.
Doctors flooded in and pushed me out to the hall way as I fell to my knees and sobbed uncontrollably. My Ashley was gone forever and nothing could bring him back. I screamed his name helplessly, over and over again wishing he'd wake up.
The doctors soon cleared out and shook their head at me. My heart shattered into a billion scattered pieces. I ran in and held Ashleys cold hand tightly.
"Please don't go Ashley! Please!" I wept and buried my head on the bed in defeat. "Please wake up..."
Suddenly the horrible ringing had stopped and was replaced by a steady paced beep. I caught my breath as I came to the realization his heart had started up again.
I lifted my head and looked at Ashleys fragile figure, waiting for something to happen. Soon enough his eyes opened and he gasped for air.
"Andy?" he whispered. "Why are you crying?"
"I thought I lost you forever" I whispered back, staring at him. His eyes looked almost like glass.
"You didn't... I'm alive, aren't I?" He smiled weakly.
"I know..." I said and hugged him tight. He hugged my back and laughed quietly.
"Is my big bad dom crying?" He said playfully.
"N-No." I sniffled as I wiped away a tear.
"Good." He smiled.
"Now... Never EVER scare me like that again." I said, trying to act tough again.
"I promise." He nodded and kissed my cheek softly. I buried my face in his shoulder and smiled, taking in his familiar scent.
"Ash..?"
"Yes Andy?"
"I... I love you..." He seemed shocked when I said that, but then smiled warmly.
"I love you too Andy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw you see Andys soft side c: hes so sweet.

Now.
Comment <3 hehe

Title Credit: Don't Say Goodbye by Jamestown Story