Status: more comments give you faster updates C:

Let Shadows Die

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Andys POV

The window made a small creaking noise as I lifted it up just enough to get out. I pulled the curtains aside and stepped through, and found myself standing on the roof of the house, overlooking the small neighborhood. As I began climbing down the side of the house, I heard my bedroom door open. Ashley was looking for me no doubt, probably freaking out when he realized I left. I felt so guilty to get up and leave like this, but I wasn't leaving forever. Just for a little bit, to clear my head.
My feet touched the ground, and I took off running down the road, knowing exactly in my head where I was going. When I was little my dad has always taken me to a small tree house he built with his dad out in the woods by a little creek. It wasn't the most out of the ordinary thing, but it was special to me.
When the treehouse came into view, I smiled to myself; all the memories I had here were suddenly filling my mind again. The old wooden walls were lined with small crayon drawings of Batman that my dad and I drew together. I laughed softly and picked up a stray notebook that was opened to a page with writing on it, now barely readable, but I remembered what it was about. My dad had written out a poem for my moms birthday and asked me to read it beforehand. I had asked him how he and my mom knew they were right for eachother and he explained to me the whole mating process. I began wondering and asking myself who my mate would be in the future, who I'd be with one day.
"how do I know who my mate is?" I remember asking him.
"You just know." he smiled and thats all I could remember.
Then it hit me.
As a boy I was so excited to have a mate, so happy about it. And now I have one.
His name is Ashley Purdy. And I had just left him and my best friends behind with out even leaving a note to let them know where I had gone and I felt suddenly horrible about it.
Ashley was probably thinking I left because of him, thinking its his fault.
He probably hated himself now, believing his mate just got up and left him for good.

"What have I done..." I mumbled and punched a hole in the weak walls of the Tree house. I leaned my head against the wall and hugged my knees to my chest as I cried softly. It was all coming back to me now.
The Glamour.
His parents.
That nightmare he had.
The hospital.
The heart monitor.
Ashley.

The entire past week had been the best and worst of my life.
I found the love of my life; the one I want to be with until the day I die.
And here I am, crying in the middle of the woods because I blame myself for the hospital incident.

"Andy...?" a soft voice sounded from below. "Its Jinxx."
"Hey! We're here too!" I could hear CC protest.
"Right, with CC Jake and Ashley..." he trailed off.
I lifted my head and looked outside, seeing Jake comforting Ashley as he cried into Jakes shoulder.
"Ash..." I whispered and jumped to the ground, grabbing hold of Ashley. "Ashley I'm sorry! I'm sorry I left, I'm sorry!"
Jake let go of Ashley and Ashley latched on to me as he continued to cry into my shoulder.
"Andy I- I thought-" he sniffled.
"I know, and I never meant you to think that... I'm so sorry..." I held him tightly to my chest and rested my chin on top of his head.
"I didn't know if you were ever coming back.."
"The only reason I left was to clear my head... I should have told you guys..." I said, looking over at CC, Jake and Jinxx.
"Its okay Andy. We understand." Jinxx nodded and looked up. "It kinda looks like its about to rain... we should get back to your place."
"Alright." I responded quietly and picked Ashley up, carrying him back home. He held on to me with his arms wrapped around my neck and lifted his head, smiling softly with his big brown eyes.
"I forgive you Andy.. I know you didn't mean any harm." He mumbled.
"I'm glad..." I smiled warmly back at him and set him down on the door step, forgetting that it was raining, kissing his forehead gently. "I promise I'll talk to you next time."
Ashley nodded.
"GUYS GET IN HERE BEFORE YOUR MOM GETS MAD AT US FOR LETTING YOU TWO CATCH A COLD!" CC scolded and pulled us in and shutting the door.
"Wow, bossy." I laughed. CC stuck his tongue out and flopped down on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens

I had no good ending for this chapter haha so yeah XD

More comments get faster update <3