Status: more comments give you faster updates C:

Let Shadows Die

I Fear I Don't Belong Here

“Andy... I have to go home today...” Ashley frowned. He was right. It was Saturday, and he was here since Thursday. I wouldn’t be surprised if his parents called the police by now.
“I know...” I sighed.
“Can you come with me? So I don’t have to face my parents alone?”
“Of course.” I smiled. “You should go get your stuff...” I nodded at him and he went up the stairs and came back with his school stuff he had brought over on Thursday, seeing as he came here straight from school. As my hand touched the door handle to leave the house, Ashley stopped me.
“Hey Andy?”
“Hm?”
“Why did you care so much about the Glamour..?” He asked softly.
I froze, as I thought of a good response without telling him the real reason or giving him the slightest hint. “I’m a Dom.” I said strongly. “Its my job to protect all Fertiles.” I lied. Ashley seemed to believe it though, he didn’t need to know I thought he was my mate just yet...
“Oh... Okay.” He sighed, he looked so disappointed and it tugged on my heart a little bit. “We should get going.” he pushed past me and walked out the door. I shook my head.
“You’re such an idiot Andy..” I mumbled to myself before following after Ashley.
“Its the house just around the corner.” He directed me and as soon as we turned the corner, Ashley ran up to the door of a small, simple house and waited for me.
I joined him and knocked on the door. Soon a tall blonde woman and her husband opened the door.
“Ashley! You’re home!” the woman grinned and let us inside. “Where were you?!”
“I was at Andys house.” he frowned and gestured towards me, still standing by the door. She eyed me curiously for a second and then looked at Ashley again, about to say something.
“Ashley wheres your necklace.” His dad said sternly. His mom frowned and looked at his bare neck.
“Where is it, Ash. We told you to never take it off!”
“I took it off.” I butt in. “You had no right to put such a horrid thing on your son.”
“We did it to protect him!” she protested.
"And look where it got him now!" I scowled. "You made him think he was something I not, how is that protecting him!?"
"Andy... calm down..." Ashley placed a calming hand on my shoulder then frowned at his "Parents". "Why did you do it." he demanded.
"Because vampires are terrible creatures and we didn't want to raise one!" His dad spat. "Wheres the necklace."
I pulled it out of my pocket slowly, showing off the broken chain. "Here."
"Ashley put it back on." His dad scowled.
"No."
"What did you just say to me." He growled through clenched teeth.
"I said no!" he screamed in his face and ran out the door. I stared at both of his parents, fury raging through me and dropped the necklace, crushing it under my combat boots. I then ran out after Ashley.
"Lets get out of here Ash. We don't belong here." I sighed and walked with him back to my house. Somehow, I'm not sure how or when, I absentmindedly laced my fingers with Ashleys, sending a small electric shock from the contact. Ashley stared at me curiously.
"Um..Andy..."
"S-sorry." I immediately pulled my hand away and shoved both hands in my pockets awkwardly.
"Andy... you're blushing." He laughed.
"Why me..." I muttered under my breath. "Um... How do you know."
"Because you are..?" he giggled again. I shook my hair over my face and bit my lip. I couldn't keep this up forever, he had to find out sometime. Just... not now. He had enough to deal with, being a new Fertile and all.
"Are you okay?" he frowned.
"Yeah. Fine." I sighed and looked up again, but not at Ashley.
"Um.. okay then.. You passed your house." He pointed to my house that I had indeed ended up walking past.
"Right. I knew that." I nodded and walked inside. "I'll be right back."
"Alright." He said and I went into the bathroom, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I had to tell him soon. I had to, or I'd end up making a bigger fool of myself. I'm a Dom for Gods sake, I have to act like one.
"Ashley?" I called when I went back to the main area of the house.
"Hm?" he looked up from the couch.
"I need to tell you something."
"Sure. Anything." He smiled and sat up. I took in a deep breath and let one out.
"You're my mate."
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHHHH WHAT WILL ASHLEY SAYYYYY
STAY TUNEDDD
ok so um yesterday I was the one kid representing my school in the Minnesota State Womens Honor Choir ._. and out of the over 650 auditions from the state, I was one of the 50.
i felt special.
yeah
So anyways
COMMENT <3
Title Credit: We Don't Belong by Black Veil Brides
BTW THE NEW ALBUM IS PERF <3