Status: more comments give you faster updates C:

Let Shadows Die

Afraid To Open Your Eyes

"You're my mate." Andy blurted out quickly.
I stared at him briefly, observing his expression. He didn't appear to be joking and he would never do anything to hurt a fertile, right? If I was his mate, the it would explain a lot of things but how I know for sure...? Andy noticed my hesitation and bit his lip..
"Its bad timing isn't it... I'm sorry Ashley, I'll just-"
"No..." I stopped him. "Its fine... In fact, it made me feel a bit better." I smiled weakly at him, causing him to frown.
"Ash you don't look so good..." he said. I didn't feel to well now that he mentioned it, I felt kinda drained. I shrugged and Andy sat on the couch next to me, tilting his head to expose his neck. "Drink." he instructed.
"Your blood?" I gulped.
"Yes." he confirmed for me. I nodded and slowly inserted my small fangs into his neck. The warm substance burned at first, but soon became quite soothing. I detached myself from Andys neck and kissed the spot I had bitten. "Feeling better?" He smiled. I nodded again. "Tired?"
"Sorta..." I yawned. Andy chuckled softly and carried me upstairs to his bedroom, setting me down gently on his bed and pulling the covers over me. I watched as he crawled under the covers beside me and I slowly closed my eye. I smiled when I felt Andy wrap his arms around me; it made me feel secure, safe almost.
"Sweet dreams Ash..." he mumbled quietly.

~*TIME LAPSE CAUSE I CAN*~

"Andy!" I cried out, startled. I looked around the room and realized I was still in Andys bed, and he was still beside me.
"Ashley...? Ashley whats wrong?" He murmured and sat up. I bit my lip and hugged him closely.
"They took you away, Andy! They took you." I whimpered.
"Who took me?" He frowned.
"M-My parents...; they came and... a-and t-they..."
"They what?"
"I had to watch you die." I cried softly into his shoulder. Andys grip around me tightened as I wept quietly. "They pulled you away from me... held me back from you and..." I began to hyperventilate. There was so much racing in my mind at once.
"Ash.. calm down.." he whispered. "Please don't cry.."
"I had to watch them kill you Andy... You were fighting them, trying to get me back... b-but someone snuck up behind you and sta-stabbed you in the heart... I could have done something! I could have saved you!" I sobbed.
"Sh... Ash... it was just a bad dream." Andy said softly in my ear, stroking my hair gently in attempt to calm me down a bit. I stared at Andy, my mind flashing images of the brutal nightmare.
"I need some water." I said abruptly as I stood up and walked down to the kitchen, filling up a glass of water and drinking it. I've always had bad dreams, but none as terrible and as terrifying as having to watch my own mate die in front of my eyes. I took a deep breath, doing my best to erase the horrific images still etched in my mind. Finally I built up the nerve to go back upstairs, but the second my hand came into contact with the door handle of Andys bedroom a wave of dizziness overcame me. I opened the door and stumbled a bit, resting against the door frame.
"Ash? You okay?" Andy stood up. When I didn't answer, worry filled his eyes. "Ashley!"
It took every ounce of strength I had to walk over to Andy, but I ended up stumbling again, this time grabbing hold of Andy for support. "I'm fine..." I lied.
"No you're not." He insisted. I felt my legs give out a bit, and struggled to stay on my feet. It was no use, as I collapsed onto the floor. "Ashley!" Andys deep voice sounded...distant. It echoed in my head until I heard nothing but my own heart beat. I looked up at him through my blurry vision. My eyes stung and my lungs burned, everything felt numb and there was a painful pounding in my head. I saw Andys mouth moving and tears springing from his eyes as he frantically tried to help.
But I couldn't hear anything but the thump of my own heartbeat.
And soon I couldn't even hear that and my whole world was plunged into an empty void of darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...
._.
Yeah.

I really don't have anything interesting to put here.... e.e

Title Credit: The Only One by Evanescence