You're My Valentine

Meeting Rose's friend

Rose.
I love being on earth and being with my best friend ever she sweet, and nice I love her she like a sister to me our partners hate each other but we are best friends I love her and she the best friend ever and when you meet her she so cool there one thing you shouldn't do make her mad.
Duarte.
My name is Duarte, I'm 19 year old, I'm friend with the goddess of love she really really cool and she love love and I love water and I'm the daughter of water his the best dad in the world but he hates my friend partners but I love being her friend she really sweet and nice I love her like a sister.
Rose.
I love love its the most beautiful thing ever I love to be happy but I can't fall in love with a human we aren't allowed to but there is someone me and my friend meets and we fall in love with now we don't know what to do without my father help or my mother so we are going fall in love and say in love with them.
Duarte.
I love water and I love my brother he is the best big brother ever but he is in love with Rose but Rose hates him they dated once but that never work out me and Rose are the best of friend now is better then her she sweet,kinda,caring,and loving person I love being her best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love love love my best friend she helping me with this story too.
She my best friend ever. I hope you guys like this story.