Everything Has Changed

I Bet You Didn't Expect That;

I ran a hand through my messy hair, staring back at myself in the mirror. I groaned, blowing a piece of hair out of my face. "God damnit!"

Jack chuckled, walking up behind me. "What's the matter, man?"

"Dude, I can't fuckin' find anything to wear."

He laughed, sitting on the hotel bed. "Alex, you look fine. And don't even ask me for advice on what to wear. You have the best fashion sense in the band. Which is kinda messed up."

"How is that messed up?"

"Because you're a guy."

"So guys can't have good fashion sense?" I snorted, looking at Jack.

"Well, sure they can."

"See-?"

"If they're gay," He smirks, waggling his eyebrows at me.

"I am not gay, sorry Jack. I mean, I know you want me 'cuz I'm a hot piece of ass, but-."

"Man, don't flatter yourself. If I was gay, I'd go for Rian before I went for you."

"Ouch. I think I just died a little inside."

Jack laughed, slipping on a purple BONER tee shirt before opening the door. "Seriously, you look fine. I'm sure she's not going to care what you look like."

"Really?"

"Dude, she obviously likes you. So shut the fuck up and stop acting like a girl!"

"I will when you stop acting like a five year old."

"I'll stop acting like a five--."

"If both of you don't shut the fuck up, I'll kick both of your asses! Happy?" Zack yelled, poking his head in my room.

"Got it, man," I laughed, shaking my head.

"And you look fine. So stop. She likes you, and Jack, that other chick likes you."

"Zachary, I know she does. Look at me. See you dudes later," Jack laughed, typing away on his phone, walking down the hallway.

"You know he's going to try to sleep with her, right?"

I laughed, slipping a pair of my boots on, lacing them up. "I know, man. I know."

"And what about you? You gonna try to sleep with her again?"

"No, Merrick. I want her to like me, not think I'm some kind of douche."

"Uh, man.."

"Shut up," I smirked, rolling my eyes. I grabbed my wallet and my phone, locking the door before stepping out into the hall.

"I can't believe you're taking her to the buffet in the hotel."

"I heard it's good, man. Besides, she's already here and I don't want to get her in trouble just in case."

"Yeah, because her boss won't notice her here," He snorted.

"I think she has tonight off, anyway. You done making fun of me now?"

"Guess so. Have fun."

"Yeah, you guys, too."

"Oh, Lex?"

"Don't let Jack run around naked later. I actually like this place."

I laughed. "Yeah, will do. Later."

He grunted in response, and I texted Lainey letting her know that I was about to go get her. I took a few breaths to calm myself, and walked to the nearest elevator, waiting for it to open.

'Well, here goes nothing,' I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, okay. I caved on the comments thing because I wanted to update this again.
But I'll need at least three before the next update gets posted? Okai, guise. c;
I think you can manage.
Thoughts? (: