Sequel: Death of Giovanni

Lucario Love

Prolouge

Prologue

A lone Lucario sat on the edge of a cliff, next to a young man in a knight’s outfit.

The lucario looked up into the man’s face and smiled a genuine smile of love and the man returned it with all of his heart. The two shared a tender kiss before heading back from the cliff to their little hut.

“Will the world understand why I’ve decided to live like this?” the Lucario wondered to himself.

“What’s troubling you, Lu?” the man asked.

“Nothing, Aaron… when I’m with you, my troubles are like the breeze, fleeting, and every now and then, pleasant.” Lu responded.

“Lu… I love you… I know when you are troubled by something that concerns us both… please, don’t shut me out like that.” Aaron said a little sadly.

“It’s about what the rest of the world will think... y’know… about us…”

“Bah!!!” Aaron exclaimed loudly, “Who cares what the world thinks!?! We love each other, and that’s all that should matter.”

Lucario looked up at his lover and smiled that loving smile again and said, “Thanks, Aaron… I love you…”

Aaron looked at his lover and kissed him saying, “I know… and I love you too, Lu….”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it, it's my first yaoi fanfic.