Sequel: Death of Giovanni

Lucario Love

Epilouge

EPILOUGE

It was four months after the incident at the Tree of Beginnings. Ash had tried to keep Lucario alive, but he hadn’t learned to completely control his Aura, and he ended up failing. Then, inexplicably, Lucario’s eyes fluttered open, and he was as good as new.
“The only explanation I can give is that the Tree of Beginnings gave me back my life,” Lucario had said in response to the many questions he’d gotten about the incident the night after they got back to Cameron Palace.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash and Lucario were back in Pallet Town and were having some of Ash’s mother’s delicious food. Ash had thought that they had better tell his mom about their relationship, and they had taken the next Pidgeot to fly from the Palace to Pallet Town.
When they had first arrived in Pallet Town, Ash’s mom, Adelia, remarked how cute Lucario was. Then they had told her that they were in love, which sent a shock through her body, but she said that as long as Ash was happy, that was all that mattered.
----------------------------
Later that night, Lucario and Ash went to Ash’s bedroom. Lucario started to undress Ash and they lay down on Ash’s bed, exploring each other again. They licked and kissed, they sucked on their penises. Then, Lucario asked, “Hey… um… Ash. Would it be alright… if we had sex?”
Ash’s ears perked up at the question. He looked at Lucario and smiled. “Sure… we can do that.”
Lucario looked really happy at that thought, so happy that his boner got a little bigger, as did Ash’s. Lucario asked Ash to bend over on his bed so he could get in better. Ash stuck his naked butt in the air tantalizingly. Lucario put the tip of his penis at the entrance of Ash’s asshole and pushed in slowly. Ash moaned with pleasure as he felt Lucario’s penis move in side him. Lucario looked like he might die and go to heaven right then and there.
Lucario started to move a little. Ash felt waves of pleasure rolling from his ass and said, “Oh…. Faster… Please…” Lucario complied and went faster, and harder. Ash moaned his happiness as Lucario grasped Ash’s penis and started to jerk it. Lucario was happy that he could give Ash this kind of pleasure and moved faster and harder, making Ash arch his back. Lucario moaned loudly as he thrust inwards one last time and let his load go in side Ash. Ash came at that exact moment, and moaned his loudest yet.

After a while, Ash and Lucario lay in their bed, exhausted from their exertions.
“Hey.. Lu… what was it like… Being dead I mean,” Ash asked.
Lucario looked at Ash and responded, “It was a lot like living… only I met my Mast…I mean Aaron on the way to where ever it is that souls go after death. He said that I needed to stay with you…. Then he kissed me, and I was back at the Tree of Beginnings….”
“Oh… Well, I’m glade he told you to come back….” Ash said happily.
“Why is that, Ash?” Lucario asked, curious.
“Because I would’ve come after you….” Ash said as he fell into unconsciousness and sleep overcame him.
Lucario smiled his dog-like smile, kissed ash on the cheek, and fell asleep thinking, “and I you….”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's done ^_^ I might do another story that has a tie in with this one later.