Status: First Supernatural fic!

Hand of God

Get Off My Baby!

Sam and I were limping slowly out of the building where we were killing a nest of demons, those fuckers were strong as hell, but that didn't matter. The innocent people who were being torchered mattered. And so we fought. Looking over at Sam, I saw him moving his neck side to side. Some demon bitch had him by the throat. But Sam came through, stabbing the bitch with the demon knife did the trick.

We were closing in to my Baby when we heard a scream. Sam and I looked at each other before making a run towards the screaming. As soon as we rounded the corner, we stopped in our tracks. There, on my precious Impala, my baby, was a girl. She was on the hood of the car, rolling back and forth while another girl was standing by, laughing her ass off.

"What the hell are you doing?," I yelled out, storming over towards my car.

The girl that was on the hood suddenly went on her stomach and her eyes were on me. My breathe caught in my throat. Those eyes. Those beautiful, deep brown eyes looked so familiar to me. But from where. I watched as her eyes widen and a huge smile spread across her beautiful heart shaped face.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't little Dean Winchester," the girl said, moving around till she was sitting on her knees on my car.

I couldn't help but look her over. She was wearing a pair of tight, black jeans that disappeared in a pair of black boots. She was wearing a tank top that streched over her well developed ches. Over her shoulders was a grey and black flannel.

"How the hell do you know my name?" I snapped, eyes hard.

Her eyes grew sad as she looked at me,"you don't remember me? Its Emma."

I stared at her, eyes wide open.

"Em-Emma?" I said, shocked,"no way!"

"Yes way," she said, smirking.

"Holy crap!" I said before running over to her and quickly bringing her into my arms.

Emma laughed that beautiful laugh of hers as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her off my car and spun her around before placing her on her feet.

"Its been too long!" I said, laughing a bit as I pulled back.

"Too long," Emma said, nodding in agreement.

I heard someone cleared their throat and I looked up to see Sam looking at me with a raised brow.

Chuckling, I turned to Emma and said," Emma, you remember Sam right?"

Emma turned to where I motioned my head to and she gasped before walking over to Sam and bringing him into a hug.

"Oh my God! Sammy! Look how much you've grown! I remember you being a little tiny baby. I used to help your mom out with you and changed your dipares."

When Emma said that, Sam blushed a deep red.

"Did she really change my dipares?" Sam asked, looking over at me.

"She did little brother," I said, smirking.

"Oh God," Sam groaned, throwing his head back.

Emma laughed before walking over to the girl that was standing by the hood of the Impala, arms crossed and a smile on her face.

"Dean, you remember my sister, Emily."

"You've grown up," I said, bringing the younger sister into a hug.

Pulling back, I motioned for Sam to come over and I introduced him to Emily.

"She was a month or two younger then you, but you've always played with her," I said to Sam. Turning to Emma, I asked,"not that I don't mind, but what are you doing here?"

"Oh!" Emma said,"Bobby sent us."
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?
Please
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend:)