Status: First Supernatural fic!

Hand of God

Who Are You?

I looked over at the man with thw long, tan trench coat.

How does he know the name of Emily and my mother?

Sranding from where I was kneling, I took a step towards this unknown man.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The man looked at me with his clear bright eyes and kept staring at me I stared back. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours, but it was just a few minutes before he opened his mouth and answered.

"My name is Castiel. I am a shoulder of the Lord."

I looked at him, a brow raised. Turning, I looked over at Dean.

"Is he for real?" I asked, not believing what I just heard.

"Yeah. He's an angel. The real deal," Dean said as he stood and came to my side.

Looking over at Emily, I saw that she had stood and slowly made her way towartowards him. I watched as Emily wad right beside him. Raising a hand, she gently cupped the side of his face befobefore staring deep into his eyes.

"Emma," Emily said, looking over at me with her hand still on his face," he looks so familiar. Something about him make me feel safe. Can you feel it?"

As s Emily asked this, I slowly walked towards her and stood in front of Castiel. Looking back into his eyes, I realized that she was right. I felt safe around him. Something about him pulled me towards him. Something about hI'm reminded me of our childhood. Of being in our fathers presences. Looking at my sister, I nodded my head before taking a step back. Running a hand through my hair, I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe before speaking.

"I feel it too. Reminds me of our childhood," I whispered as I looked at Emily.

Emily nodded before lettibg her hand drop and moved away from Castiel.

"How do you know their mothers name, Cas?" Dean asked after a moment of silence

I watched the angel closely as he let his eyes dart between my sister and I before clearing his throat.

"Their mother and I were close," was alm he said.

"Ok..," Dean said slowly," not that I mind or anything, but why are you here?"

"I came here to tell you that yoy have to keep these towo safe,"Castiel said.

"Safe? From what?" Sam asked.

"Demons and more importantly, Crowley."

"Why? Who's Crowley?" I asked in confusion.

"He's the new king of Hell," Dean explained

I nodded my head, understanding what he meant.

"Why do they want us?" Emily asked.

"You two are the most valuble and rare being that were ever created. You two have the power to shut the gate of Hell and as well as Heaven. The demons want you two and use you to just the gates of Heaven."

As this angel spoke, I wondered what he meant by the most valuable and rare beings.

"What are we?" I asked, cutting Castiel off.

He stopped and looked at me.

"I can not tell. I do not know. I just need to hide you to both angels and demons."

"Why angels?" Emiky asked.

"Not all angels are good,"Sam said, looking down at my sister.

Emily looked uo at Sam before nodding her head slowly. Looking at me, I realized that she was looking for my final answer. I thought about this for a few minutes. Angels are holy creatures, but are also merciless, from what I have read in Bobby's book. They were basically the same as demons. And I didn't want anything to happen to my little sister. Look at Castiel, I nodded my head. Castiel walked over towards my sister and I and extended his hand towarss our ribs. Pressing down, I felt a sort of burning pain. It also felt like someone wad carving something into my bones. I screamed a bit and heard Emily scream as well. I saw a bright light and a second later, it was gone as well as the pain. I felt slightly woozy and I swayed a bit. I stumbled back and felt a pair of arms go around my waist. Blinking a couple of times, I looked up at who caught me and saw that it was Dean who caught me.

"Whoa. You're ok. I got you," he said and he steadied me.

I nodded my head before regaining my balance. I saw that Emily was in Sam's arms and noticed that she had no intention of moving away from them. Looking over to where Castiel stood, I saw that it was empty.

"Where'd he go?" I asked.

"He left. Always does that. So... ready to hit the road?"

Dean looked at me and I looked at my sister. She was looking at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and nodded.

This should be interesting, I thought to myself as the boys got their things.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. what do you think? I'd like to read what you think
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)