Status: This is a crossover between The Lost Boys trilogy and Jim Jarmuschs' unreleased vampire love story 'Only Lovers Left Alive' starring Tom Hiddleston. I take no credit in characters apart from Scarlett who is an original :)

Heroes and Villians: My Choice

Another Dimension

It was hard not to be immediately drawn to the muscles of Edgar Frog as he prepared for yet another battle. I hadn't watched 'The Thirst' in awhile now, and although my copy of the DVD had been scratched, it played well even though it jumped every now and then. As I pressed play once fast forwarding yet another freeze, I decided to just take the movie out and put it back in, so as I grabbed my remote, I looked up at the television, something odd had happened, when I pressed 'eject', the disc came out, but the picture remained: was the DVD really that damaged?

As I made my way to the television to turn it off, I heard a growl and this growl didn't come from any of my dogs. I looked up at the television and what I thought was a paused section of the film, I was clearly wrong as I saw the well toned/semi buff Edgar Frog glaring at me with folded arms; "don't even think about it..." growled the hunter as he saw my hand reaching for the remote, I dropped it as soon as he spoke, I looked up at him, gaping, how was this possible?

"Don't be so alarmed baby" he said with a husky yet seductive tone, before I knew it, he reached his hand out, took my dainty little wrist in one hand and dragged me through the television. The setting had immediately changed! I was out of the comfort of my bedroom and in the foul stench of a slaughterhouse in San Cazador.