Status: This is a crossover between The Lost Boys trilogy and Jim Jarmuschs' unreleased vampire love story 'Only Lovers Left Alive' starring Tom Hiddleston. I take no credit in characters apart from Scarlett who is an original :)

Heroes and Villians: My Choice

Fight to the Death

As soon as the glass had smashed, I threw my robe on and ran after them. Once I'd gotten downstairs, there was already blood on the floor, I yelped, completely afraid of what'd happened, I turned a corner and saw a forrest ahead, I ran into it and screamed out for both of them, it was dead silent.

"EDGAR? ADAM? Please stop this!" Still nothing, I jumped when I felt a blood soaked hand on my shoulder, I was spun around and pushed against the tree, my vision was blurred by my own tears; "it's only me!" Edgar growled; "you shouldn't have come Scarlett, it's dangerous here!" soon enough Adam was behind me; "nice work Frog...leading her out onto the battlefield" he then looked over at me.

Rage was in Edgars' eyes as he charged at the vampire, cursing and spitting at him, telling the creature of the night that he was lucking that I was there, otherwise he'd be nothing but black guts all over the room. Once again, Adam looked at me as if he were ready for me to defend him; "Scarlett. Leave him...remember what I said before? You can have ultimate pleasure each and everyday if you decide to choose me"

The look in Edgars' eyes was something I never thought I'd see, it hurt to look at him, Edgar Frog, the one person I never thought to have any emotion, was ready to breakdown and cry...it hurt knowing I was the one responsible for this.

Once again, Edgar charged at Adam, who'd flown up into the air and scratched him across the cheek, I screamed for them to stop, it was like an uncontrollable nightmare.
When Adam had Edgar pinned to the ground, he was willing to snap his neck, that was until I'd gotten ahold of Edgars' 'vampatilary' and took out a wooden cross that was also a stake. I put out infront of Adam who hissed and backed away;

"leave him alone" I hissed. Adam put his hands up in an 'I surrender' fashion, his eyes were dark and almost filled with hate as he watched me; "I'll have to punish you for that later you silly little girl" "Adam stop! I've come to a decision..."