Status: This is a crossover between The Lost Boys trilogy and Jim Jarmuschs' unreleased vampire love story 'Only Lovers Left Alive' starring Tom Hiddleston. I take no credit in characters apart from Scarlett who is an original :)

Heroes and Villians: My Choice

Was it a Dream?

"Scarlett! Scarlett wake up, you're going to be late for class!" I sat upright, looking around in a daze, then I saw the DVD for 'The Thirst' was at its menu, the theme to the film was playing...so it was all a dream?

My mother re-entered the room and turned the television off, obviously the music was becoming annoying; "couldn't have turned the television off before you decided to take a nap?" I looked at her and shook my head.

As I'd gotten up to get dressed I looked over my shoulder at the wall behind my bed where there was a photo of Adam and Eve, characters from a new film, he still gave me chills down my spine, and I didn't even know if they were good chills. And then I looked over at my poster of 'The Thirst', immediately smiling to myself. If this dream had taught me anything, it taught me not to judge a book by it's cover and it taught me to go out and really start to live!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet ending, hope you all enjoyed it :) This fanfic is dedicated to my best friends Bree and Erin. Bree who forced me into writing this and Erin, who helped me with ending it as I suffered from writers block! THANK YOU GIRLIES!!!