Status: This is a crossover between The Lost Boys trilogy and Jim Jarmuschs' unreleased vampire love story 'Only Lovers Left Alive' starring Tom Hiddleston. I take no credit in characters apart from Scarlett who is an original :)

Heroes and Villians: My Choice

New ID

"You'll need a disguise, cut and/or colour your hair, you'll also need contacts and my jacket: I know it stinks but that's what you need, he will only sense me, therefore he'll only attack me, leaving you safe, unharmed and alive!" I'd never seen this side to this character before, yes he was somewhat protective over Zoe in the film, but for me in reality? I couldn't understand.

Once arriving in Cologne, Edgar suggested that we get a new look straightaway, so we went to the local salon. My dirty blond hair that stopped above my breasts was dyed cherry red, straightened and cut so it was now just past shoulder length; I'd gotten hazel green eye contacts so now my blue eyes were no more, I looked completely different. Edgar had chopped his hair completely and ended up getting a tribal tattoo that necklaced around his neck and covered his body [I thought it was a shirt originally].

He looked more handsome now, I couldn't deny it, he gave me a small smile and complimented my new look. I couldn't help but blush at his compliment as we left the salon, of course his nice guy attitude didn't last for long, he was already demanding that I put his jacket on as we entered his ute, it was an odd way to be protective I thought.

Anyway, we arrived back at our suite, thankfully we weren't sharing a bed, he just seemed so grouchy, but I couldn't blame him, I'd be grouchy too if one of my relatives were a vampire. We'd gotten an early start the following morning, Edgar began training me, showing me what weapons to use and how to use them, he showed me a few fighting combinations, it was amazing how I was able to do them so successfully without breaking any bones or injuring either him or myself. I'd to admit I've never felt so powerful as I did doing those combinations.