Status: This is a crossover between The Lost Boys trilogy and Jim Jarmuschs' unreleased vampire love story 'Only Lovers Left Alive' starring Tom Hiddleston. I take no credit in characters apart from Scarlett who is an original :)

Heroes and Villians: My Choice

Unexpected Surprise

"Darling Eve...where are you pet?" I heard a low soothing voice wonder behind me, immediately I grabbed a stake and turned around, nobody there, I searched my surroundings for a sign of a body to match the voice, still nothing. So I walked on, but remained extra cautious; "oh Eve where are you?"

There it was again!I stopped in my tracks and searched my surroundings, I called out again in case someone would come out, but nothing happened, suddenly I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I sighed in relief when I realized it was Edgar; "we've done all we can here...there's nothing left, let's go".

He led us out of the alleyway, while were making our way back to the Ute, I decided to take a chance to see if I'd hear the voice again, I glanced over my shoulder and immediately my eyes widened. A man stood behind us at the back of the alley, he wore sunglasses, a brown leather coat and black leather gloves, he looked like a younger version of Sirius Black from the Harry Potter films. Before I was able to tell Edgar, I turned back to the man but he was already gone in a blink of an eye, had I imagined seeing his face?

We'd returned to the hotel and cleaned ourselves up [luckily we each had our own bathroom], the man from before had filled my mind, though I hadn't seen his face without the sunglasses, he was quite good looking, why couldn't I stop thinking about him? Once I was dry and dressed, I returned to my room, surprised to see Edgar on my bed; "what's wrong?" I asked as I looked down on him, he heaved a breath and looked up at me; "I just wanted to apologize for the way I acted this evening, I shouldn't have left you alone tonight, I'm grateful you're still alive, if you'd died, it would've been my fault. Basically...I'm sorry I kissed you" I sighed and sat next to him;

"I wasn't repulsed by it, I enjoyed it. It's just...in my world, you're a fictional character, you don't exist, and I've grown up fantasizing about a moment like that happening...so when it happened before, I'd to pull back just so I knew it was real, that was all" with that, we [literally] kissed and made up and decided to call it a night, I fell asleep almost instantly.