Status: This is a crossover between The Lost Boys trilogy and Jim Jarmuschs' unreleased vampire love story 'Only Lovers Left Alive' starring Tom Hiddleston. I take no credit in characters apart from Scarlett who is an original :)

Heroes and Villians: My Choice

Adam

One week later to the day, Edgar had planned for us to go patrolling, this time we were to go to a local bar downtown, I wondered why on earth would a vampire be at a bar? Of course I was completely oblivious about the setting of my dream from the previous night so I just followed Edgars' lead.

We trained the entire day, then dressed for that evening, we'd to blend in with the partygoers, but we still had to be protected, I had metal stakes attached to my thigh band under my dress, as well as crossfire earrings, we were better prepared this evening. Edgar and I'd gone up to the bar, he'd told me to stay there while he searched through the crowd, in case my killer was in the crowd.

"And now, a familiar face to our stage, a local whose been in the music industry for years on end, whose considered a professional, please welcome back Adam!" The crowed screamed and hooted in excitement, however I dropped my drink when I saw him, it was the man from my dreams. He walked up onstage and unzipped his guitar case, taking out the instrument where he started to play, I couldn't hear his voice, I'd gone incoherent, I was in shock that he really was up there, my heart skipped a beat or two when he looked over at the bar and straight at me, an evil smirk crept upon his lips, however, unlike the dream, the show went on, nobody suspected anything.

The concert went on for another hour or so, Edgar came up to me every now and then to ask me if I'd seen anything, I lied and told him no, I was just so infatuated by 'Adams' music, it was beautiful yet so depressing, he made alternative rock tolerable to those who hated it initially. When he had finished his final song, he thanked the crowd then came off the stage and made his way to the bar, he ordered nothing though, however the bar tender didn't suspect anything;

"we meet again" he spoke in that soothing voice as he looked over at me, my heart skipped a beat or two, I pretended that I hadn't heard him; "well that's a bit rude. Are you still in denial that you and that hunter killed my one and only love? You disgust even me!" He growled, that's when I couldn't ignore him anymore, I didn't want him to start a scene, and people were already looking at us; "look, I swear I didn't know she was your lover, obviously Edgar would've known it was her but he didn't say anything! Why didn't you just come and get me yourself?" everything was just slipping out, so embarrassing!

"Because. It was a tradition that Eve and I would fetch each others prey, we never failed to do so either, once I realized she was taking longer than usual, I'd to search for her, that was when I found you wondering around, free and unharmed" I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, this man was not a monster, or maybe he was and was just pulling an act so he'd kill me later, either way, it was working; "I'm sorry Adam..." was all I could say; "I'd only just gotten her back. We wreaked havoc in the 80s, had a rough patch and I'd only found her again a few months ago...it took us awhile to be comfortable around each other again, but we got there...now she's gone...forever"

This certainly was not an act, I looked over my shoulder and noticed Edgar was coming back for me; "I'll see you tonight" Adam said as he then rushed off, what did he mean by that?