Status: It's back! :)

Whiskey and Weed (Re-Mastered)

II

"Fuck!" Corey hisses, pushing himself away from the small girl. Without any hesitation he goes into over-drive, his feet carrying him as fast as they can out the back door.

Victoria, now alone and afraid, follows Corey, barely catching him flying around the corner and out of the alley. Swallowing hard, Tori feels the sudden urge to cry but forces herself to remain as calm as possible. No amount of drugs can reassure her now. She looks up to the fence before her, an idea breaking through the fog of her mind. Corey only lives a few houses down and that's the closest place to hide right now.

She measures the fence as she takes a single step back, the cool bricks of Musicland soothing her now burning skin. She has to run and she has to do it now.

A small beam of light flashes through the alley way, Victoria's heart sinking to her stomach. She preys silently that her few years of gymnastics as a child has left her with some talent before she forces her legs to move. She leaps up the fence, kicking frantically against the wood to help her up and over.

"Freeze!" She doesn't, panic striking her body as she finally hooks one leg over the fence, the jagged wood digging into the palms of her hands. "I said freeze!" A firm grip wraps around her ankle, faltering her attempt to get her small body over the six-foot high fence. She flails her leg, jerking it rapidly to break the officers hold. Her heel connects to something hard and the anchor weighing her down finally breaks. Without thinking she looks back, her eyes going wide.

Officer Xavier?

She falls down the fence but doesn't allow herself a moments rest. Those two cold, unimpressed hazel eyes burning through her skull is all that she can concentrate on as she drags herself from the dirt ground and across the backyard of this strangers home. She needs to get away, and fast. Lights flick on as she climbs the next fence, the officers voices heard as they call demands to one another.

Tori throws herself over the next fence, dropping down the other side with more grace then the last. She knows there's only two more fences before she's in Corey's backyard. Only two more fences before she's safe, if only for the night.

The last two fences are nothing, the voices in the distant nothing but a mere memory. Corey's silver trailer meets the palms of her hands, his grass-less lawn beneath her shoes as she pulls open the door, her eyes meeting his. Corey smiles,, leaning back against the metallic wall and giving a brief once-over. "Nice of you to join me."

Victoria scoffs, pushing past him and throwing herself down on his unmade bed, the hem of her shirt barely rising up above her pasty abdomen. She closes her eyes, trying her hardest to calm herself, catch her breath but it seems impossible. Her hands throb with her heartbeat, her feet and legs aching as she slowly kicks off her shoes.

Corey watches, his eyes never leaving Tori's small body as she slowly makes herself comfortable. He smiles softly at the slight flush to her cheeks when she finally looks up, her fingers inching her shirt back down to rejoin her jeans. She tries her hardest to avoid his dark and hungry stare, but it seems impossible.

A slight awkward silence builds over them as Corey silently steps closer, joining Victoria on the edge of his bed. His hand smooths down the fabric of her shirt before slipping underneath, feeling the heat from her skin against his own. He holds back the urge to bite her bottom lip as she sucks it between her teeth, her hypnotic eyes watching him very closely.

He casually leans over her, his eyes watching the growing rise and fall of her chest as he creeps himself up her body with nothing but his fingertips. He couldn't explain how many night he's laid awake, thinking of how it would feel to be inside her, to have her completely, even if it's only for one night. He wants more, that much is true, but he will take what ever he can get for the time being. He catches Tori holding her breath as his fingers brush against her breast.

"Don't be scared," he whispers, trying his hardest to assure her with simply a look. But it's not working, no matter how hard he tries.

Victoria couldn't be more afraid of what's about to happen. She fears the pain, the aftermath, whether she will actually be good or not. "I can't help it. It's going to hurt, I know it is," she sighs, voicing her biggest fear. She's barely audible to Corey even in such a close proximity and he leans back, attempting to read her lips.

"Are you telling me I'm huge? Or that..." he doesn't finish his humorous sentence, his eyes going wide at his sudden jolt of realization. Suddenly everything makes sense. The reason Tori always stopped him when he wanted to go all the way, why she always had an excuse. His brows furrowed together. "You're a fucking virgin?" He hadn't intended to sound so disgusted or look so shocked at the silent confession she gave him with the slight nod of her head, but the words came out laced with an annoyance that he couldn't control.

He pulls away, flipping himself around to sit on the edge of his bed once again. He feels like a fool for having not realized before, but the girl knows so much with everything else sexually, it honestly never occurred him to.

Tori copies his actions, bringing her knees to her chest protectively as she forces herself to hold back the tears. He spat the word like venom and moved away; an action she hadn't anticipated. Shouldn't he be honoured she was willing to give her innocence away to him?

She doesn't even bother to ask him. Offended, she snatches up her shoes and makes for the door, ignoring his unexpected calls for her to stay. But he doesn't chase her. Instead, Corey lets her rush away, he just catching the stray tear falling from her glistening eye.

Victoria dashes through the side gate, not even bothering to shut it as she emerges on Corey's street. Her chest feels heavy, the tears - despite her attempts - rolling forcefully down her cheeks.

How dare he!

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW! I suck. It's taken me forever to get this chapter up. But I have a good excuse!
I'm pregnant!!! So, naturally, I've had priorities coming out my ass! And not to mention the struggle I've been having to even form a proper sentence... But I'm getting there! :)
I promise you, I will not take this long to update again, unless I've gone into labor... lol

Enjoy, my pretties! I hope it's up to standards :P

Comment, recommend and subscribe!