Housemates

Chapter 13

Marisa's POV:
I woke up somewhere in the middle of the night to yelling. I already felt the pain in my head pounding away and that wasn't a great feeling. Not bothering to put on clothes, I got out of my bed,walked to the door and out of my room. I was angry because most of all they woke me up and I really didn't care what they were arguing about. I followed the loud voices to where ever they were.
I heard a lot of different voices. Most of them sounded like a lot of angry gentlemen. It felt like I was walking forever and no one even came out to stop me. The voices got clearer and even louder. I groaned inwardly, why were they yelling so loud. I saw a dimly lit room up ahead and the place where the voices were coming from.
"She doesn't deserve this Jude. We can help her change." An unfamiliar guys voice said. I kept walking closer.
"She is the reason why one of our parents is dead." Jude's voice sounded strained and angry. "I wish she could be more like dear penny here."
I walked even closer to the open door and then everything seemed to go quiet. I stopped walking.

Jude's POV:
My siblings had arrived just a little while ago and we were in a heated argument. Daniel had nearly stopped me from killing Lucy and I was grateful, even if I hated her most of the time she was still my little sister. We were all yelling at each other and it wasn't pretty to begin with.
"I think we should just leave her out of the family for good,. She has caused to much trouble as is." I argued.
"She doesn't deserve this Jude. We can help her change." Simon argued back. My dear older brother Simon was always one to try and see the better side of people. He always thought people could change. I as usual had to make him remember.
"She is the reason why one of our parents is dead." I strained out. Simon's face went pale and then dark. I looked over to Gale who looked as if he had something to say but his mouth shut when all of our heads snapped to the doorway even little Penny's. It was the most exquisite smelling blood ever. I could feel my mouth water and my all of my siblings eyes went red as well as mine. It was also a familiar smell as well but who's. It didn't take me long to find out because when she walked in my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

Marisa's POV:

It was so quiet that you could hear a pen drop. I inhaled and relaxed myself. I took that last step towards the open door. Then I waled in to see a bunch of red eyed vampires looking like they wanted a bite. I gulped,'Maybe I made the wrong choice to get out of bed?'.