Housemates

Chapter 14

Marisa's POV:
I looked around the room to see all of these guys and two Lucy's well the other one didn't have make up on but still. It was scary but at the same time it made me furious that they decide they wanted to eat me. I looked over at Jude who also had the red eye thingy going on and all of their pupils dilated like a cats. I glared at him for a minute and slowly his eyes began to fade back to their normal color and his fangs slid back in.
"Guys put your fangs away it's just my live-in Marisa and I don't know what she's wearing at the moment?" Jude told them. Immediately their fangs slid back into place and all of their eyes went back to normal. I didn't know I was holding my breath until I let it out. I smiled and looked at them.
"Thank god" I said more to myself then to them. I saw one of the guys eyes raking over my body. He began walking towards me.
"Yes thank god for bringing you to me." He said still walking gracefully like a cat. When he got close he took my hand and kissed.
"Back off Daniel immediately she will not be one of your sex slaves." One of the other guys said. I looked at him gratefully but this Daniel guy didn't let up. He looked at me with those ice blue eyes he had.
"Will you be my sex slave?" He had this lecherous grin upon his face. I pulled away a little.
"For one ew no ,two never for any guy in a million years and three get the fuck away from me." I told him he pulled back as if surprised and dropped my hand. I put it at my side and heard Jude sigh. I looked over at him.
"What are you doing here Marisa and what are you wearing?" Jude looked defeated and tired. I crossed my arms over my chest.
"I'm here because you guys were so loud you woke me up. I just wanted some peace and quiet so I got out the bed and didn't feel like putting any clothes on. I'm sorry if you're offended by this." I motioned my hands around my half-naked body.
"Oh us guys are far from offended." Daniel butted in. I rolled my eyes.
"For the devil's sake will someone get this bitch out of here." Lucy said looking tired and bored. Her hair,makeup and dressed were all messed up. I looked to Jude noticing then that his suit was tattered.
"Lucy again don't give me your little petty shit. Be a sweet girl and shut the hell up." I plastered a fake smile on my face and went to sit on the armrest of Jude's seat. He looked at me.
"Shouldn't you leave now" It was more of a command then a question but I answered anyways.
"Well since you all decided that it was best to stop and get all fangy on me then obviously your conversation wasn't that important. " I told them."You could at least introduce me." He glared at me and then turned to his guest.
"Marisa these are my siblings and siblings this is Marisa. Are you happy?" He said looking at me. I pouted.
"That was not an introduction at all. " I told him.
"They'll introduce themselves." He told me so I looked at them.
"Well I'm Daniel" The guy who was trying to come on to me said. I smiled.
"Nice to actually met you." I told him.
"I'm Gale and this is Penny she doesn't talk much." Gale a guy with long curly hair said as he pointed to the Lucy look a like. He was cute. I saw him smile at me and I wondered if he read my thoughts. I feel so mind violated right now. The guy next to him spoke.
"I'm Ryan and you're a really hot girl." Ryan told me. I blushed and looked down at the ground.
"I had dibs first Ryan back off" I looked up at Daniel who was saying this. He actually called dibs,funny vamps. The guy with the glasses cleared his throat.
"I'm Simon,the eldest and excuse the rude behaviors my family has shown you. I am dearly sorry for their ignorance." He leaned back on the bookshelf there and crossed his arms. It was funny because all of them except for Penny glared at him. I tried not to laugh because it seemed like something a sibling would do. Too bad I didn't have anymore. So why did they hate Lucy so much?. That thought earned a look from Gale . So he could read my thoughts.
'What's the problem with Lucy?',I thought. He mouthed 'Ask Jude so I did.
"Jude why do you hate Lucy?" I asked and that caught everyone's attention. something seemed to turn in Jude and he went all dark and scary. Without hesitation he said,"Because she killed our mother."

Russo siblings outfits: [polyvore]

A/N: So we finally found out their hate for Lucy. I wonder what's going down in the next chapter?
♠ ♠ ♠
So you may have noticed already but I had wrote this story already on another website so the links in the story, ignore them. I'm just too lazy to write the story over again.