Housemates

Chapter 16

Marisa's POV:
I rolled over in the bed to the feeling of a lot of space. I stretched and then smiled still with my eyes closed. The bed felt so warm and comfy that I could sleep all day. Well that's what I thought.
"Having fun" Jude's voice made way into my dream world. I heard myself sigh but my eyes were still closed.
"Leave me alone Jude. I am trying to sleep and get out of my room." I said tiredly. I still had a slight ache in my head. I heard Jude chuckle.
"Well sorry to break it to you sweetie but this is my room,that's my bed you're rolling around in and you still barely have clothes on." He told me. I opened one eye to see a shirtless,cross armed Jude staring at me from across the room. I lazily sat up in the bed and my hair fell in my face.
"Please stop calling me sweetie." I said which was quickly followed by a yawn. I got out of the bed.
"Sorry but since it annoys you so much I have to say it." He grinned. I glared at him.
"Do you have any Tylenol,Aspirin,or Ibuprofen and maybe a bottle of wine?" I asked him. He laughed."What I'm not kidding." After he got all of his laughter out he looked at me.
"Well the wine will just knock you out if you drink it with any of those pills." He told me. I walked up to him and smacked his cheek.
"That's what I'm counting on buddy. Now where is your stash because if I don't get it soon I'll go on a rampage. Since someone and their siblings woke me up and kept me last night I think I deserve it. Not failing to mention that you yelled at me buddy and I had to sing you to sleep." I said to Jude.
"Fine ask Sebastian where the red wine is and there's a bottle of Tylenol in your bathroom cabinet." He said sighing afterwards. I smiled and kissed him on each cheek.
"Thank you my dear vampire. I will surely not repay you but accept me staying here as a gift." I told him. He still looked shocked from me kissing him on the cheeks but whatever it's probably because I touched him. He snapped out of it though.
"Well that's not really nice but whatever." I shrugged my shoulders and began to walk to the door of his room.
"Wait" His voice stopped me. I turned to him.
"What?" I asked him feeling a bit irritated.
"Are you going out wearing that?" He said motioning to my underwear. I shook my head.
"Yeah why?" I asked.
"My siblings seemed to have spent the night and they maybe up and about. You should put something on." Jude told me.
'Why?. They've already seen with this on. Why not some more?" I asked not really caring that I PG flashed everyone last night. Jude shook his head.
"I would really prefer you to wear something. Wait there?" Before I could say anything he left and not even a second passed before he was back with a black robe. "Here put this on. It's my robe."
I walked over to him and he slid the robe over my shoulders. I shrugged into it then tied it up.
"Better?" I asked him not really happy because it was big on me. He smiled.
"Way better " He turned me around and then pushed me out the door."Now go get your wine and medication."
I was out in the hallway and turned to say something but he slammed the door in my face.
"Ignorant Jude really ignorant" I yelled at the door. There was no answer. What the hell was his problem?. I turned around and angrily stormed down the hallway.