Housemates

Chapter 17

Jude's POV:
I wiped my hands down my face as I closed the door in Marisa's face.
"Ignorant Jude really ignorant" I heard her say. I didn't answer and a few seconds later I heard her angrily storm down the hall. I sighed. It was her fault that this happened. She's the one that turn's me on. I can't help it I'm a guy and I didn't want her to see anything. I had to give her a robe because my brother's were all guys as well you know.
Maybe I needed that wine. I shook my head maybe a cold shower. I swiftly moved to the bathroom and turned the shower on to cold. I dropped my pants and got in. I let the cold water glide over my body. It didn't matter because I was always cold anyways never warm. I enjoyed Marisa's warm body next to mine more than the other girl's I've brought in for a snack. I didn't know what was so different about her.
Was it her attitude or the way she just didn't give a flying fuck,was it her smile and her pretty blue eyes that I could look in all day. Whoa what the hell was wrong with me?. I think I'll get a bottle of Vodka instead of wine. Maybe that fight took a lot more out of me then I thought. It surprised me when I cried, and it surprised when Marisa sang for me last night all I wanted was for her to stay.
Humans didn't know that when vampires cried it literally hurt them. I'm surprised none of my siblings insisted on taking me upstairs. I appreciate it because I got to be with her. Humans didn't know that vampires had different powers. Most knew about the compulsion but they didn't know that vampires had other powers. Gale could read minds, Ryan is a shifter but he rarely shows it,Daniel's a mild incubus but he rarely uses this gift,Simon's like Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde and he's a genius.
Penny and Lucy we didn't know their gifts yet but I suspect that Lucy's gift is just being evil. I'm the best at compulsion, It just doesn't seem to work very well on Marisa. I feel like freaking Edward from Twilight except Marisa isn't as slow to catch on as Bella. Why can't this turn around and be like Vampire Diaries,I prefer to be Damon. I watch a lot of vampire shows and movies don't judge me. I turned the shower off.
It was weird rain went right around us yet the shower water actually wet us maybe because rain is a part of the outside. I stepped out of the shower naked and just let myself air dry. I grabbed a gray v-neck from my closet,some boxers,and black jogging pants. I quickly put that on then sat on my bed. I put my head in my hands and sighed. I felt like something bad was going to happen soon.

Marisa's POV:
I was in the kitchen at the moment by myself.Sebastian came,got me the red wine and then left. So I was here at the kitchen island alone. I took a sip of my red wine ,I had already taken two Tylenol. I should be asleep in a few or not. I sighed an looked down at the table.I traced circles on it.
"Why so gloomy?" A voice said. I looked up to see Gale leaning on the edge of the island far away from me. Why do vampires have to be like cats and ninjas?.
"Please don't be all cat ninja again alright" I told him. He chuckled.
"What the hell us a cat ninja?" He said still trying not to laugh. My mouth peeked at the corners a bit.
"A cat ninja is someone that has the stealth and ferocity but moves around gracefully and quietly like a cat." I tried to sound all smart like I knew what the hell I was talking about. He laughed even louder.
"You just made that up from the top of your head didn't you?" He asked after he got himself under control.
"You would know Mr. mind reader." I said. I patted the seat next to me. "Have a seat and a chat."
He walked over there not using his vamp speed. He sat down and looked at me. "You never answered me,Why so gloomy?"
I inwardly sighed. "Because I'm bored,I have a small headache that was massive, and I'm getting tired." told him. I took another sip of my wine and looked at him.
"I think if you would lay off these types of drinks you wouldn't be like this. You're going to mess up your liver. Here let me take that glass." He reached for it and I pulled my hand back.
"No" I whined." My liver and lungs are already messed up and so is my heart. No one loves me." The last part sounded muffled because I dropped my head down on the table and peeked from under my hair at Gale. He looked like he wanted to laugh. "It's not funny Gale."
I sat up and downed the rest of my drink. "Whoo"
"Uh yeah it is. You really need to stop drinking because when you drink your blood smells extra tasty." He told me. I pouted and crossed my arms.
"Please don't kill me I'm only 19." I whined. I hope I wasn't drunk. Maybe I needed to lay off the drinks.
"Yes you do" Gale said reading my mind. I rolled my eyes.
"You know...you are nothing like Jude. He is so mean and grumpy. 'I'm Jude Russo bow down to me." I mocked. Gale chuck;ed.
"Jude's a really swell guy. I'm his brother I should know he can be a bit mean at times but give him a chance." Gale defended him. I lay my head on the marbled feel of the table and poked my bottom lip out.
"But the first day we met he made me stand out in the pouring rain and answer question before he let me in. He's lucky I didn't get sick the next day. Or I would go all ....I don't know WWE wrestler on him." This made Gale laugh again.
"You are a funny girl. Seriously Jude has his bad times like last night,hell we all do but he's a really good person Marisa. He would be there for anyone in a heartbeat." Gale said. I looked up at him.
"I guess I'll give the lad a chance then. " I didn't know what I was saying."Hey did you ever watch Yo Gabba Gabba"(me-My Chemical Romance episode that's why Gerard Way's in it)
"If you're referring to the kids show. I happened to pass it by and I watched it. I think that was the worst thirty minutes of my life." He said like he was thinking back on it.
"You didn't have to watch it all." I said as I yawned.
"True but some parts were really interesting. So I had to watch." Gale was really cool. I felt myself getting drowsy.
"Hey am I tired?" I asked him as I yawned again.
"Well you should know yourself but I think you are." gale told me.
"O..kay" I said right before I fell asleep with my head on the kitchen island.

A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter. It's kind of like a filler.