Housemates

Chapter 19

Marisa's POV:
Well when I got to my room after that slightly weird and disturbing encounter with Penny I decided that I wanted to go play basketball with the guys. I went to my walk-in closet and got out some shorts,a tank top,my tennis shoes and got dressed. After that I put my hair in a tight ponytail. Now all I had to do was find where the basketball court was. I walked out of my room and down the familiar halls.
Hopefully this time no one tries to scare me and hopefully it isn't Lucy or Penny. I guess I could call Sebastian because I haven't seen Amelia at all late lately. I'll ask Jude later maybe. I stood in the middle of the hall.
"Sebastian." I called. I waited for the familiar breeze of his and a few seconds later it came. Sebastian appeared right in front of me.
"Yes Marisa?" He said.
"Where's the basketball court?" I asked him. He opened his mouth tho say something but then closed it. he seemed to take the time to think about something.
"Well I was going to tell you where to go but you may get lost. I'll just take you there myself and you'll get there a lot faster." Sebastian told me. I nodded my head. He held out his hand and I took it.
"Before we go I won't get sick or anything from this right?" I asked concerned for my well being.
"No but you may get a little dizzy. Now enough with the chit chat let's go. " Before I could say anything he swung me over his back. When he started to run it was so weird everything passed by so quickly and I couldn't get a glimpse. We rounded corners and went down long halls and it was just so fast. I closed my eyes and waited for it to stop.
It did after what seemed an eternity well to me anyways. It probably only was a few measly seconds.
"We're here." Sebastian said. He gently set me on my own two feet and as I tried to focus and walk I almost fall on my ass. Luckily Sebastian caught me.
"Yep told you,you were going to be a bit dizzy." Sebastian said. I got out of his arms and managed to focus. We were outside and it was really hot. I looked at Sebastian.
"One never again and two where is the court." I asked him. Sebastian didn't say anything he just merely turned my body in the direction of the court. Where all the brothers were staring at me. "Oh there's the court. Well thanks Sebastian for-" I felt a breeze and he was gone.
"Fucking vampires." I mumbled under my breath. But at least these vamps were kinda cool. I looked at the boys as they continued to watch me.
"What the hell are you staring at?" I yelled to them. That wasn't needed since they were all vampires. Jude looked at me with a small smirk on his face.
"Are you coming to play with us?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes.
"No I just decided to put this outfit on and go running but I had to come tell you first." I had sarcasm practically oozing from me. Gale smiled.
"Can you keep up with us?" Gale asked me. He seemed to be really amused by this.
"Yeah you may be vampires but I'll wipe the floor with you guys any day. A few years of basketball actually may pay off." I remarked. This got them all to smile at me.
"Fine if the little lady wants to play then she can." Daniel said. "Gale and Ryan she's on your team. Simon,Jude and I will be on a team." He finished. I looked at Gale and thought, I really don't want to be on your team dude. He mouthed 'Oh well'. I giggled at that and walked over to them on the court. I just noticed they were all shirtless.
"Hey why do you all have to be shirtless?" I asked them.
"Hey you can go shirtless too no one's going to object here." Ryan said from behind me. I rolled my eyes again. I looked back at him,ponytail swinging.
"I'm sorry but I don't want to go all boobs out here. I'm too much of a lady for that." I told them.
"Yet you paraded around the house early this morning in a bra and panties." Jude said. I shrugged my shoulders, he got me there.
"We just hope you can handle all of this" Simon said motioning to his well toned body.
"Psht I've seen better." I lied they had the best bodies I've ever seen. Fucking gorgeous vampires. I heard gale chuckle a bit. "Enough with the small talk Gale,Ryan let's beat these guys."
"Alright gale you heard the boss. We are to destroy them." Ryan said. I laughed.
"I'm guarding her." Daniel said happily. Jude sent him a dirty look. "Sorry you should've called first." He was so not sorry. I shrugged.
"Fine with me." I walked over to him and stood next to him. He raised his eyebrows. I smiled up at me.
"Well check the ball up Gale and Jude" Simon said. They went to the center of the court and did as told. The game started and it was on big time. It was a fun game, the boys kept up with my speed and didn't use their own. Ryan was absolutely horrible and Gale was absolutely great. We scored most of the shots on our team while Ryan just passed the ball.
Somehow we were in the lead. It was funny when I would bend down and Daniel thought I didn't see him making humping gestures behind my back. Jude seemed to get angry by this and the third time he did it I turned and kneed him in his yeah you know part. He didn't do that the rest of the game. We were nearing to a close because we were going to 45 I don't know how I managed against them and with them.
The score was 43-42 and we were in the lead. Ryan had passed me the ball and I drove in through Daniel and Jude for a lay-up. I went up and twisted my body so me and Jude didn't make harsh contact because he went up as well. I knew it was going to be bad and so did he by the look on his face. I ended up falling back down from the contact onto my back and my elbows hard.
Jude quickly came back down and grabbed my arm. I didn't feel the sting or knew I was bleeding until I looked and saw all of them staring at me and their eyes glowing red.