Housemates

Chapter 3

"So hey no harm here but can we be housemates." The guy sort of released his grip on my neck. He had a confused look come on his face and his red glowing eyes died down to a dark chocolate brown.
"You show no fear human." was all that he said. I laughed.
"What is there to fear?. I'm only here because I need a place to stay. I'm cold,tired,wet and it's been raining here all day. So can we be housemates or what?" I yelled over the booming sky. He let go of his hold on my neck completely and pulled back as if in thought. He didn't say anything. "Hello are you going to answer. You're obviously looking for a housemate because that's what the flyer said."
"Shut up. I'm in deep thought." He glared at me. I stuck my tongue at him and he raised his eyebrow. Then he turned his back to me with his hand on his chin. I stood there wet and angry and he just acted like nothing was wrong. I'm human rain touches me, for vampires the rain just passes them like they forever have an umbrella over there head. I tapped my foot loudly and waited for him to finish thinking. He turned around in the next second.
"How old are you?" he asked.
"Um 19 why?" I answered.
"Do you know the price for staying here?" he asked me another question.
"Well judging from the fact that you're a vamp and there were mostly humans outside. I want to guess blood slave." I guessed. Yes vampires did have blood slaves if they didn't want to go out and hunt. Some slaves were kidnapped,sold and others just wanted to be a blood slave. I didn't really want too though.
"No I already have enough of those. You're here because my father thinks I need human companionship. I really don't want anyone a human at that in my house but if it makes my father happy." The vamp said. I was getting tired of this. I yawned.
"So can I stay or what?" I asked him getting bored with him and myself. He looked me up and down.
"I guess but you stay on your side of the house and I stay on mine. We may cross paths but other than that do not talk to me. There's human food here and anything else you need. You can go anywhere in the house but my study and down that path in the ba-" I cut him off. I was tired of all the damn talking.
"Listen can I come in. I got it just let me have a warm place to go. It's raining and I don't have time for this I got it after this don't talk to you. You don't have to talk to me either and I won't go in your study or down the path now let me in. " I was yelling and angry still. He was angry.
"With that attitude I shouldn't let you stay at all. " he said angry as well.
"Dude you already said I could and you don't want to disappoint your father remember. " I just wanted to go in. I had to use any means possible.
" Fine come on in." He opened the doors and disappeared into the room. I followed dragging my suitcase along with me. I was so grateful when I got inside but it was super dark. I heard the door slam behind me and then lights turned on. The guy was standing a few feet away from me. I looked away from him and admired the big room.
"Wow look at this love shack." I said. I saw him roll his eyes in the corner of my eyes. I turned back to him.
"So is this my room"
" A big no this is my room. Amelia come here" He said and a few seconds later a girl in an ugly maid uniform came into the room. "Show this girl to the room on the other side of the house." The Amelia girl nodded her head. The guy looked at me and wrinkled his nose."Also run her a bath she reeks."
My mouth dropped open. He really just said that. I know I haven't had a decent bath in a while but come on I thought I didn't smell. "Asshole" I said and he smirked.
"Come with me." Amelia said softly. I walked over to her and then in the process I stuck my tongue out at the vamp. Ugh, to believe I was to live with this guy. I'll deal with it sooner or later.

On the far side of the house
It was a quiet walk to my room with Amelia. I could tell she was a vampire by the slight paleness of her skin and the small stain of red in her green eyes. We had to go downstairs to my room and I passed a lot of the maids giving me odd looks. I gave them odd looks back. They were human.
When I got to my bedroom and opened the door I walked into a cozy room with a fireplace. Yes, the thing that I've most wanted. It also had a bed with a lot of pillows but I'll throw them off. That's the whole point of throw pillows. I was so in awe that I forgot Amelia was there until she spoke.
"I'll run you a bath" she said in her soft voice. I nodded my head, not bothering to look at her. When did I saw that she had opened a door that was down the hall of the room. I walked down that hall and noticed there was two other doors. I opened the first one that revealed a huge empty walk-in closet. Well I don't think that I have that many clothes but okay. While I was standing there I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Amelia's expressionless face.
"Your bath is ready mistress " she said. I didn't really like being called mistress. It made sound like I was the guy's side chick and I wasn't.
"Just call me Marisa from now on please." Amelia nodded her head and then walked across the hall into the bathroom. I did the same and another amazing thing appeared to me. The bathroom was huge. I walked closer to the tub and then stripped. I kind of forgot Amelia was there and it was whatever to me when my toe touched the water. I hurriedly got in and grabbed the towel and soap that was left there. This felt amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Be happy to Subscribe
Do not Steal this