Housemates

Chapter 4

I was so caught up in the bath that I didn't notice my clothes were gone. When I got out I wrapped the towel that was on the rack around me and walked out of the bathroom. I went into my yes officially my bedroom and saw that my suitcase was lying empty on the bed. Okay so like none of my things were in it and I wanted to panic but I wasn't. I closed my eyes and then called for Amelia.
"Amelia" I said not in a loud voice since she was a vampire and could hear a mile away. I felt a breeze come into the room and it was accompanied by Amelia. I looked at her.
"Yes Marisa" she said politely.
"I just wanted to know where all my things were." I said.
"In the closet of course. They've been cleaned,folded and hung up. If there is anything else you need you may call me or the butler Sebastian. " In the next instant she was gone just as quickly as she came. Yeah and that wasn't weird at all. I shook my head and walked back down the hall to my closet. I walked in and saw that Amelia had actually folded and or hung up my clothes which again weren't a lot.
She also organized my shoes my color. I walked over to the first rack with all of my dresses and noticed that the one I had worn today was there while vampire maids worked super quick. I don't think I was in the tub that long and I didn't hear a thing. That's a bit scary. I shook my head and continued to look around to get a feel where everything was.
I picked out a black tank top, and some pajama shorts to sleep in and put on some black socks. I put the towel back on the rack in the bathroom mostly because I didn't know where to put it but whatever. I went back to the main part of my bedroom and just stood there to admire the mere feel of the room but that ended when my stomach growled. I put my hand on my stomach and felt it rumble under my touch. After all that happened today I forgot about food. I guess I'll find something around here.
I mean the house couldn't be that big. I opened my bedroom and stepped into the quiet hallway.

10 minutes later
Yep I'm a bit lost and I can't seem to remember how to get back where I started. I don't even remember which way Amelia and I went to get too my room. I just know we went through a lot of halls and a lot of doors which I just did. I stood in the middle of a hall with all the doors closed. There was a huge window at the end of this hall and I watched as the rain harshly pelted down on it.
The skies were darker now and I was very happy that I was in before the real storm started. As I watched my stomach grumbled again and I sighed. I had a more important task at hand then watching the rain. As I was about to turn around, I felt a breeze go past me that sent shivers down my neck. I blinked and when my eyes opened again there was that vamp guy bu he was fully dressed in casual wear this time. He had an annoyed look on his face.
I mimicked it and just stared at him.
"Are you looking for something?" He simply asked.
"Yes I'm looking for the kitchen but since your house is so big I can't find it. " I told him. "Did you think I was snooping or something?"
He smiled. "Of course not because if you were anything like a spy I wouldn't have let you in."
"What if I am a spy and you just don't know it?" I challenged. He kept that same smile on his face.
"Sorry sweetie but spies don't get themselves lost. To find the kitchen go straight down this hall, make a left then another left and then there's a set of stairs to the main room go down them and then you'll see a bunch of maids they'll show you the kitchen. " He said it so fast I could barely keep up and when he was done he left.
"Thanks for the directions you asshole and for the record I'm nobody's sweetie, so just..just fuck off." When I was done with my rant I swear I heard a laugh in the breeze that passed by. I crossed my arms and stomped my left foot like a child. This was one of the times I threw one of my hissy fits that was famous among my family.
I waited for the anger to continue to boil up but it never came so I just stood there for another minute and then gave up. I let out a sigh and started walking down the hall. I had a very good memory,luckily.

A few minutes later

I had finally made it to the main room and there were a few maids in there . I had walked down the long spiral staircase which vamp guy forgot to mention. He may be the owner of the house I guess because I haven't met anyone else but I hate him already. I guessed that Sebastian guy would be down here so I called his name.
"Sebastian" I said barely a whisper. There was no immediate answer with the wind like the other vamps so I'm guessing Sebastian isn't a vampire or he's busy and then there's just the whole ignore thing. I shook my head and walked up to one of the maids that was wiping the doors down. I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and the face a fifteen year old girl appeared. She was pretty but really young to be working for a jerk like him. I smiled at her.
"Excuse me but could you point me to the kitchen please." I said being extra nice. I wasn't going to ask why she was working here although it worried me. She looked at me as if scared but then it her facial expression changed .
"It's through those doors and then make a right and you can't miss it." Her voice was soft and timid. When I really looked at her she looked fragile to the touch. I smiled and nodded my head.
"Thank you" I told her and began to walk to the huge brown doors on the other side of the room. When I looked back at the girl she was already back to working.I pushed open the doors and then slowly made my way to the kitchen.
When I got to the kitchen which by the way was huge there wasn't anyone in there so I went to the fridge and opened it up. There was so much food in there and all I really wanted was a turkey sandwich. I searched for Turkey and cheese and eventually found some and sat it on the counter. Then went to the double sliding doors which I assumed was the pantry and sure enough it was, I found some bread. I went back to the counter and quickly made as sandwich.
I was about to leave but then I wanted something to drink so I went back to the fridge and grabbed one of those little Capri Sun packets. I stuck the straw in and when I drank it the juice tasted weird. I chugged it around in my mouth a few times and decided it was okay. I closed the fridge back and then saw the smiling vamp guy's face appear. I jumped back a little and took the juice straw out of my mouth.
"Why do you keep appearing like that?" I yelled at him. He just smirked. I'm so getting tired of that.
"Sorry but I wanted to know one thing" he said.
"What?" I asked him getting a bit peeved off.
"Do you enjoy the taste of blood?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Be happy to Subscribe
Do not steal this