Housemates

Chapter 5

"Do you enjoy the taste of blood?" The vamp guy said. At first I was thinking what the hell was he talking about. I wasn't drinking blood it was just some weird juice.
"This isn't blood." I was in total denial.
"Whatever you say but since this is my house I think I know what kind of drinks are put in the fridge. I'm sorry to break it to you sweetie but that there that you're drinking is blood and you must really like it." When he was finished he put a satisfied smile on his face. I didn't want too but I looked at the straw and sure enough there was red droplets in it.
"I think I'm going to be sick." I voiced. I could feel my stomach churning and me getting a little queasy at the moment. "Ew ew ew"
"Your blood is delicious and yet you think it's repulsive. Humans seriously have problems." I looked over at the vampire. He was really annoying.
"I'm a human. Humans do not drink other humans blood unless they're are cuckoo in the brain. I can't believe that I actually found this shit okay. I'm seriously going to puke." I said very loudly. My tummy was unwell at the moment but the puke didn't want to come up yet.
"Well do whatever but just not in my kitchen. I prefer you do it in your room sweetie." He had that annoying ass smirk on his face again. I really wanted to punch him.
"Stop fucking calling me sweetie. I'm no one's sweetie damn it." I was a bit upset you could say. The vamp put his hands up in the air.
"No need to get mad there. I'm only calling you sweetie because I don't know your name. Perhaps you could tell me it." He said. I put my stuff on the island and then thought about it.
"You tell me yours first." I didn't want to tell him mines until he told me his.
"I asked you first so what is it." He commented back. I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on my hips.
"Well I asked you second so there ." I was being really childish. He let out a sigh.
"I'm not going to play these games with you. My name's Jude so now you have to tell me yours. So go ahead." He waited while tapping his foot. I really didn't want to tell him.
"Is that your real name?" I was curious because vampires were great liars but also I didn't really feel I should tell this guy my name.
"Yes it is. Why would I lie about my own name?." He said.
" Simple because you're a vampire." I replied. " I think I should have the right not to believe you."
"Whatever you say but that's my real name so now tell me your name and not a fake one because I'll know if you're lying." He had this look in his eyes that compelled me to tell him. No matter how much I didn't want to I ended up telling him.
"My name's Marisa Banks." I found myself saying. It was like I was in a trance. I saw him smile and then I was back to myself. I became angry because I knew what he had done. "You and your fucking vampire tricks." I yelled at him.
"I just wanted to let you know that I could get you to do anything I want if I compelled you too Marisa. Now I'm finally glad to meet you. " He had a conceited smile on his face. I let out an anger filled sigh.
"Well just to let you know if you ever compelled me to have sex with you I would kick you in the balls and rip out your puny fangs you got that." I was really angry with him now more than at myself. His face changed from playfulness to something dark. I became a little scared.
"Just to let you know I could snap your neck in a second and there goes your puny life." He had this cold tone to his voice. I gulped then pulled myself together.
"Good to know that we understand each other but fuck you Jude. Lay a finger on me and you'll regret it even if you're a vampire. Now move I need to puke." I started to storm past him forgetting my sandwich and definitely forgetting the blood. When I made it to the kitchen doors Jude yelled to me.
"Don't get lost again Marisa." I turned around and looked at him with that smirk on his face. I gave him the finger and said," Again fuck you Jude."
"What time?" He said with that smile on his face. I didn't reply and just stormed out of the kitchen. He was so going on my hate list and bumped up to number one. I was so lost in thought when I was walking that I actually did get lost.
"I hate you Jude." I said loud but not like I was yelling.

Jude's POV:
" I hate you Jude" I heard her say and that caused me to laugh. She was an angry soul but really funny well too me at least. As I stood there I felt a breeze sweep in the room. I leaned back on a counter and waited for Sebastian to appear. A few seconds later he did.
"Yes Sebastian"
"I've gotten rid of all of the other candidates finally ." Sebastian answered. I nodded my hand and waited for him to say something else. He just stood there so I asked him.
"Anything else?" I said. Sebastian cleared his throat.
"Sorry if I am speaking out of line master but why did you choose that girl she wasn't even one of the candidates also she seems a bit...angry" Sebastian said in his elderly voice, he was on e of the rare vampires that reached elder status. I looked the way that Marisa went and put my hand on my chin as if thinking.
"I don't know Sebastian. There's just something about her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Be happy to Subscribe
Do not steal this