Housemates

Chapter 7

The next day I woke up on the couch remembering that me and Jude stayed up all night playing video games. I guess I fell asleep a bit early because someone put a cover over me and a pillow under my head. Obviously this was better than just taking me to my room. I sat up on the couch and let the cover sort of fall of me. My hair fell in my face and I could have sworn I put it in a bun yesterday.
Whatever, I slowly got off the couch then I stretched and yawned. I began to take the long walk to my room. Maybe I would actually go somewhere today and not just around the house and get lost. There wasn't anyone really around this morning so it must have been the day that the maids got off. I shrugged my shoulders and listened to the quiet hum in the house. Jude probably was still asleep maybe I would wake him up.

In my room
I had washed up and taken a bath. I changed my clothes into something not matching at all then went to sit on my bed. The clock on my TV said that it was 8 in the morning. Hmm maybe I'll go to a bakery or something... I still have leftover money from when I did sing at the coffee shop. When I was in the bath I thought twice about waking up Jude so I guess I was just going to leave out.
It was day time so I was okay from the vampires. I grabbed Joe and some sunglasses and left out of my room.

At the main room
My hand was on the knob of the main door when I felt a breeze come into the room. I guess I was caught or something. I turned around to see Sebastian and not Jude or Amelia.
"Yes Sebastian?" I asked him.
"It would seem that you'e leaving Marisa would you like a ride to your destination." Sebastian said. I thought about it but not for long.
"sure but you're a vampire and you can't go out because it's against the law right" I told him. He was offering to drive me but he couldn't so I was a bit confused. I watched as Sebastian shook his head.
"No you've got it all wrong, we have our own designated human driver that can take you. I sensed that you would be leaving soon so he's already out front waiting for you. So please except the ride." Sebastian was such a formal guy. He must be really old. I smiled at him.
"Sure I'll except it and before you ask or Jude asks you and you don't know I'm going to a bakery." I just wasn't sure which one yet. I turned and opened the door to the bright sunlight. I noticed that Sebastian left. I shrugged my shoulders and saw the car that Sebastian said would be out here. I walked over to the car and got in the back the guy that was driving looked about 21.
"Hello my name's Marisa" I said nicely. He looked at me with a big smile on his face.
"Hi I'm Gregory. It's nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out and I took it. He was a good looking guy.
"Nice to meet you too Gregory."I had a big smile on my face." So do you know any nice bakeries?" I asked him. He thought about it.
"I know the perfect one" He said with a smile on his face. Then we pulled off.

At the Sweet tooth bakery (made this up don't know if it's real)
Gregory and I were at a table outside of the bakery eating cookies. I had brought Joe along.
" So I noticed that you have your guitar are you going to play a song. " Gregory asked me. We had been talking the whole way here. He was awesome.
"Yeah maybe I'll play a song." I said playfully."If you beg me."
"Alright if I have too then I will" He got out of his chair and then got out down one knee. It looked like he was about to propose.
"Get up now Greg please I promise I'll play a song." I said blushing. He got up laughing.
"Yes" he said in triumph. I rolled my eyes and then picked up Joe who was hung on the back of my chair. I put him on and then tuned it a little. I looked over at Greg.
'So my guitar got wet in the rain last week so I'll warn you that it might not sound that good." I told him. He nodded his head. "Okay then."
I began to play and sing.

When I was finished I saw that I had a large crowd watching. Then they all started clapping. I blushed and looked over at Greg who was just staring.
"So how was that?" I asked him.
"That was amazing Marisa." he said excitedly. I looked at the crowd and they voiced their agreement.
"Hey Greg can you sing?" I asked him. "Because you look like you can."
" I could deny it but I'm not so hand me that guitar." He said with a smile on his face. I handed him Joe and he gave it a few strokes. I watched and he looked straight at me when he began to sing.

I think my heart exploded during his performance.