‹ Prequel: Fairy Tales

Ever After

She's dead

I sat in my room that i shared with Jimmy.

Our room in our house.

Ordinary life.

I sighed as I twisted my engagement ring that sat on my finger,before smiling. Jimmy and I would be married soon.And the news I just received confiming my sucpicion would make everything better. Everyone was downstairs waiting for me.After quickly getting dressed,I skipped down to the living room.

"Morning,sweetheart."Dad smiled at me.

"So,what's the news,sis?"Brian asked,grinning. I tugged at the hem of my tank top,looking down at the graphic on it.

"Yeah,tell us already!"Fallon laughed.

"I am telling you,just not with words."I said,pulling on my top again.

"Oh my god!"Jimmy yelled,running over and lifting me up spinning."Really?"

"Yup."I giggled as his smile widened.

"For those of you who are slow,aka,Johnny,I'm pregnant!"

Everyone erupted into a joyful cheer as Jimmy kissed me.

"This is perfect!"He exclaimed."Let's party!"

"Jimmy,it's only eleven in the morning,sweetie."

"Oh,fine,party later tonight then!"
Everyone had gathered at Dad and Suzy's house for the party,which was just a barbecue and hanging out outside. It was enjoyable none the less.

"So,how far along are you?"Val finally asked me.

"About a month and a half."

"An angel-faery mix. You don't see that every day." Farra commented.

"No you don't."We laughed."But that just means this pregnancy is gonna go fast. Five months."

"No shit! You suck!"Val stuck her tongue out at me. She,too,was pregnant. But werewovles were like normal humans and took nine months.

"That means you guys will give birth around the same time."Illy stated.

"Yup. Two babies to ass into this madness." We laughed again.

We talked about random things for about ten more minutes before I saw Jimmy stop messing with Johnny and look off towards the beach.

"Jimmy,what is it?"I asked,walking over to him.

"Someone's here."

Sure enough,a formally dressed faery came up from the beach,stopping about ten feet away from Jimmy and I. Everyone had stopped and was watching us.

"Princess Ryane,I bring you news from Queen Alisha." He said,bowing his head for a moment

"What is it?"I glared at her name.

"You are needed at her castle in Corrina. The High Queen has passed on."

"She's dead? How?"

"Illness took her in the end."

"I see. When am I due?"

"In five days time."

"I see,thank you."

"Princess."He bowed his head again before leaving.

"Ry..."Jimmy whispered,hugging me.

"Jimmy,I'm not sad...But...this could ruin everything."