‹ Prequel: Fairy Tales

Ever After

They won't take her

"They're so beautiful." Brian said softly,looking at his newly born niece and nephew.

"Of course they are. They're my grandchildren."Dad said with a smile.

I was so happy that I was able to bring the babies to California today. Unfortunately,I couldn't stay.

"I want to leave them here. The council as wishes that they remain here while I'm overseeing Kellen's training." I said sadly.

"Of course,sweetie. They have plenty of people to look after them here." Suzy smiled at me.

"A-alright. I can stay for a couple of days but then I have to go back. I'm just worried about them."

A silence fell over the room for a moment before Jimmy broke it.

"Why is that,baby?"

"Jimmy,the angel council isn't exactly happy about angels being with anyone else other than their own kind. And since Ryane has been head of the faery council for a while now,they knew of her pregnancy." Matt explained.

"I lied when I told you you guys couldn't be together. I knew that the angels wouldn't like it though. That's why i said that you couldn't be with her after we found out you were an angel."Zacky said.

"So,what's gonna happen?"Jimmy asked,looking at me then the babies.

"We don't know."Johnny,said quietly."It's possible that they'll come for Hanna. Angels like the raise their kind."

"why didn't they with me?"

"Sometimes angels are born to humans. we don't know why that is,it just happens."

"They aren't gonna take my baby girl."Jimmy stated,before heading up to our room,me following him.

"Jimmy?"

"They can't take our baby,Ry."He said,sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands up to his face.

"And they're not going to. Jimmy,I'm gonna fight to keep our baby. Nothing is taking her."

"I know,I know,I'm just scared."

"I am too,love. I am too." I said holding him for a few moments until I heard Harley start crying.

"Come on.Let's go take care of him and spend time with our family without any worry. It's just us,our two beautiful children and our family."

"Okay."He smiled at me before kissing me and pulling back downstairs to our crying twins and our loving family.