Status: Am I the only one that think all emo people are just beautiful angels?

Hearts of Gold and Wings of Black

Sk8ter Boi

Well, today is the big day. I'm finally moving away from this hell of a town called Somerveil, Texas. I'm glad we're moving. I didn't fit in here. My half black, half white hair didn't appeal to the people here. They hated my clothes, my music, and my very existance. Now we're moving to a more modern place. One that might actually have what hypocrites call "gothics" There wasn't a single one at my home town! I was all alone.... Damn, I hated it here.
"Kylie, we're leaving now!" My mom called from the car. I jumped out of my old tree house and ran to it. I got in the passenger's seat and my mom turned the radio on to the country station. I growled and rolled my eyes which as expected, made my mom sigh.
"What's wrong with my music?" She said backing out of the driveway. I pulled my ipod out of my pocket and mumbled "Back at you..."
We drove down the street and I saw a group of kids walking down the sidewalk. My bullies. I thought I might as well go out with a bang and I rolled down the window and yelled,
"You have to find someone else to bully now you jackasses!" I said laughing and held up the rock n' roll hand sign, then rolled the window up again.
I put my earbuds in my ears in finally started to drift away from the real world and into mine. I always pictured myself rocking on stage with my own band. All the people that treated me like shit would be in the crowd, being so jealous of my success.... but right now, it's still only a dream.
I looked out the window and we were on the outskirts of town. All I could see was feilds in the distance. Soon this place will be nothing to me but a memory.
One of my favorite songs came on and I immediatly forgot about the rest of the world. The lyrics made my soul flare. "Youth and Whiskey" It explained my whole life in a short period of just four minutes. I grew up without a dad. My mom wasn't the "marrying" type and I was just her little accident. When I was ten, I discovered my neighbors never locked their doors when they left and I snuck into their kitchen and would drink their alchohal. It was a very bad habit, but I've gotten smarter since then.
"Steadfast to a razorblade symphony" Yep, another line of my life. I mentioned before that I never fit in here, well I wasn't alway used to their torment and engraved their hanous words on my wrists... I also used to smoke, but like I said, I've gotten smarter since then. I also got caught.
My mom has the world's worst timing ever! She walked in on my, razor blade in hand, cigarett in mouth, and a bottle of whiskey in my lap. If you think furbies are scary, you should've seen her face. It's still burned into my memory... ugh
I don't know how long we were on the road before we stopped at the hotel we would be staying at until my uncle got us all moved in. I got out of the car, grabbed my suitcase, and ran into the lobby. I found the greatest suprise in there.
A beautiful teenage boy with long black hair, dressed a black skinny jeans and a black v-neck, was sitting in the lobby with his headphones in his ears. He looked across the room at me and his eyes lit up. He stood up and started walking over to me, almost in a sprint.
He was pure gothic sexiness! He had peircing blue eyes, a perfect smile, and was practically sex on toast. I almost melted when he spoke to me.
"My name is Vincent." He said smiling at me. I could feel my face turning deep red, but I had to play it cool!
"Yeah, uh, cool I guess. My name is Kylie. Y'know, princess of uh, Awesome." I said looking away from him. Vincent laughed and gave me a slight bow.
"Pleasure to meet you, Lady Kylie." He said playfully and we both snickered. My mom walked up to us and stared Vincent down.
"Not gonna happen" She said bluntly and pulled me away from the first person I had ever fit in with. She brought us to our room and shut the door.
"I don't want you hanging with that boy while we're here, got it?" She said while she was unpacking. I slammed my suitcase on the ground. Rage ran through my veins. I couldn't believe my mom was doing this to me! She tells me to find friends, and when I do, she hates them!
"You need to make up your mind! Do you want me to have friends or not?!" I said grabbing my swim suit and slamming the bathroom door.
"Why do your friends have to be girly delinquents?!" She snapped back. I got my swin suit on, and stormed into the room again.
"Just because everyone hates you, doesn't mean they have to hate me too!" I said and stomped down to the indoor pool. There was no one in there, just how I liked it.
Water always calmed me down for some reason. When Mom and I fight, I always took really long showers and just stayed in there... thinking about things.
I dived into the water and thoughts flooded my head. Maybe my words were a little harsh.... but my mom needs to understand that I'm fourteen years old and I'm not stupid. The cold water felt like silk against my skin. I swam to the surface for air and when I shot my head out of the water, a pair of arms wrapped around me.
My reflexed kicked in and I elbowed the attacker in the chest, Jumped behind them, and put them in a headlock.

Turns out my attacker was Mr. Sexy and He complemented me on my fighting skills.
"I've never seen a human move so fast before!" he laughed and rubbed her neck where I about broke his spine.
"Sorry about that, It was a reflex." I laughed. I was actually kind of proud that I could take him down, considering he was unusually tall for his age.
"Where did you learn to fight like that?" Vincent asked drying his beautiful black hair. Damn he was hot.. I just wanted to makeout with him so bad... Life isn't fair.
"The kids at my old school used to beat me up all the time. I decided to fight back, so I started working out, and taught myself how to fight." I said throwing fake punches in the air. Vincent's face showed guilt.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get personel." He said looking into the water. He was so cute when he felt bad! I patted him on the shoulder.
"No worries, Dude! Hopefully my new school will be better. I guess I'll find out once I get moved in here and go to school on Monday." I said. I am just sooo good at playing it cool. I amaze myself sometimes. Vincent grabbed my shoulders.
"You mean you live here now?!" He said with excitement written all over his face
"Yeah, I arrived today. I'm at this hotel because my house isn't ready yet. My uncle's getting us all moved in." Vincent about passed out.
"This is wonderful, Kylie! I live here too! We'll go to school together!" Vincent's excitement made me giggle. It made me wonder why he was in this hotel..
"In case you're wondering, I was visiting my aunt and baby cousin while they are in town." He said and embarrasment in his voice.
Just knowing that I'll be starting school with "Gothic" friends made me love this town already. This amazing town of Blackwell, Arkansas. Even the name sounded awesome!
"So does your mom not like swimming?" Vincent asked. We both sat on the edge of the pool with our feet in the water.
"No, we had a fight and water helps me think." I said.

"About me right? I heard her tell you to stay away from me." Vincent said with a smirk on his beautiful face. I bet he felt like a badass.
"Yeah, but my mom has no friends, and she's probably the reason my dad left. My mom could argue with a fence post."
Vincent punched my arm playfully. "I think it's awsome you can't hang with me and you are anyway." I agreed, it was pretty awesome.
"My mom doesn't like 'our kind' She thinks everyone should be a hillbilly. You should've seen how mad she was when I dyed my hair black and white. She just doesn't understand that if she tells me to not do something, I'm gonna want to do it even more than I did originally..
Story of My life

We talked for at least two hours. It was the best two hours of my life. Now I don't just like Vincent because he was gorgeous, but because he understood me and knew how I felt. He understands what it feels like to be treated like crap because of one's appearance. He knows what it feels like to be hated by your own family members.
I looked at my watch and it was almost midnight. I stood up, wrapped a towel around myself even though I was dry, and proceeded to the door that leads out of the pool room, but Vincent grabbed my arm.
"I will walk you to thy door, My lady." He said linking his arm around mine. I couldn't help but blush. We walked down the hall and when we reached my door, we whispered our goodbyes. I looked up at him
"I'm glad I met you Vincent." I said. He leaned down and kissed my cheek softly.

"See you at school, Lady Kylie" He whispered in my ear and walked to his room. I honestly think I died right there, because My heart wasn't with me anymore...

It was with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, while I was typing this, I was in the hospital because my grandmother fell and she wasnt doing well..... So please read and comment and subscribe!!!!!!