Let Love Take Over

The Club

The music was loud enough to lightly shake the foundation of the dusty old building. The building, which used to be a gang warehouse, was bought by a man in his late forties and turned into a popular strip club. The Lumber Yard Strip Club became famous after their “Buy 3 drinks, get a lap dance free” every Friday night caught the attention of almost every man in the city. To them, a free lap dance was like getting a Christmas present every week.

This Friday was Matteo’s twenty-first birthday. Him and a few of his friends decided there would be no better way to celebrate than to go all out and party hard at the club. They took a cab up to The Lumber Yard and hopped out. As they walked in, Matteo was amazed. He had never seen so many half naked girls in his entire life! Not to mention the booze. There was whiskey, beer, vodka, everything! His parents drank every now and again, but this was far different than their half empty wine cabinet. It was a shame his friend Jaythan wasn’t able to come with him. He would’ve loved this.

“Hey yo, Matt! First drink’s on me bro!” Matteo’s brother Gabriel yelled from across the club. Matteo made his way to the bar and sat down next to his brother. “Bring this boy a shot!” Gabriel nudged his shoulder. “Gonna make this a night you’re gonna remember! I remember my first time comin’ here. I was drunk off my ass. Then I saw the most beautiful girl. She had blonde hair, and blue eyes, oh and that body! I’d never seen such-“

Matteo took the shot placed in front of him and slowly started to drown out his brother’s trip down memory lane. His eyes slowly wandered their way to the girl dancing around the center pole. Her hair was long, straight, and the perfect scarlet color. Her fair skin glistened under the lights. Her body was curved perfectly. What she lacked in breasts she made up for with the way she gracefully and delicately danced her way around the pole, moving perfectly in sync with the music. Matteo had never been more mesmerized in his life. He was determined to take her home with him tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...I'm back from hiatus! ...Okay. Not really a hiatus, more like my laptop was a jerk and had to be reset to factory settings. Then all my wonderful stories/new chapters I was working on went..le poof. T_T BUT. Now I'm back. Hopefully my laptop will work properly now. If not...Then I'm gonna need a job. So yeah! Short chapter to start things off. It'll get better. I promise!