Status: in progress

Another New Beginning

Chapter 1

"For over a century, I have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. With only one of my oldest friend as a companion. Until now. I am a vampire. And this is my story."

- Stefan Salvatore

Stefan and I have been back in mystic falls for four months now ever since Stefan tried to save the family that drove off the bridge. I wasn't with him at the time because he was hunting but I sometimes watch the girl who looks like Katherine with him. I thought forsure it was Kathrine when i first sa her but Stefan made me watch her and I discovered he was right and that she was not her.

Let me introduce myself my name is Kalina Sarlokov.

I am a vampire much older than Stefan. He and I first met in 1864 while he was still human. My best friend at the time Katerina Petrova better known as Katherine Peirce and I arrived in mystic falls under the falls pretense of being sisters. Stefan and I became best of friends quickly after discovering we had much in common. There were never any romantic feeling on either of our parts; Stefan was more like a brother to me than anything else. Katherine and my friendship started to deteriorate when she started playing Stefan and his older brother Damon.

However she and I had been friends for a little more than 350 years and I couldn't bring myself to put a stop to her games. When the founding Families started rounding up the other vampires I pleaded with Katherine to run away with me before we were caught but she told me she had to fake her death and that if I wanted I could leave with her after. I waited for Katherine with George Lockwood, I was really there to keep him honest if you want the truth, i never trusted he would not go back on his promise to Katherine. After she got away from the church I still planned to leave with her that night when we came across a dead Stefan and Damon. Katherine had fed them her blood and I realized they were going to be in transition, i as going to leave then I decided to stay with Stefan. Katherine was sad at first i could tell but respected my wishes to stay. I swore to Katherine before she left that I would never tell anyone that she was alive. We went our separate ways and I hardly hear from her anymore. When Stefan became a vampire I stayed with him and he was angry with me at first because of Katherine but; we eventually became friends again and started referring to myself as his 'sister' because we grew tired of everyone believing us to be lovers so if anyone wanted to know I was Kalina Salvatore, Stefan's older sister.

I sped to the freezer in the basement and grabbed a blood bag from my stash. I quickly drank it down there so I don't bug Stefan before I sped back to my room in the boarding house and searched for my outfit in the closet for school before I brought the clothes into the bathroom. I placed them on the counter top and then went over to the shower and stepped inside. 15 minutes later I came out of the shower and dried myself off. I put on my clothes than put on my make up on with a natural look. I looked in the mirror and felt good about the results. My favorite part about myself would be my eyes a sparkling sapphire blue color with flecks of amber and violet in them. Next I got to work on my waist length blonde hair I blow dried it straight and added a few loose girls on the ends. (outfit at bottom of chapter) I grabbed my purse and school bag for another year of high school. I walked out the room and closed the door behind me before I sped to Stefan who was waiting for me by the door.

"Good Morning Stefan."

"Morning Kali. " Stefan said back to me in a cheery mood. Probably because he finally gets to meet Elena officially.

We walked out the door and sped to the school. I got their first being the older Vampire and there for stronger. I waited a few seconds before Stefan joined me and we walked into the school together.

3rd POV

"Major lack of male real estate. Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beech. She looks like a hot — can I still say "tranny mess"?" Bonnie says to Elena looking at the other students.

"No, that's over." Elena answered her.

"Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase. It's a busy year." Bonnie says.

Elena waves to Matt, and he ignores her.

"He hates me." Elena says disappointed by his reaction.

"That's not hate. That's "you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, but secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits."" Bonnie says trying to comfort Elena.

"Elena. Oh, my god." Caroline says hugging Elena. "How are you? Oh, it's so good to see you. How is she? Is she good?" Caroline asks directing the question to Bonnie.

"Caroline, I'm right here. And I'm fine. Thank you." Elena says letting go of Caroline.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yes. Much better." Elena lies to her.

"Oh, you poor thing." Caroline says hugging her again.

"Ok, Caroline." Elena says letting go.

"Oh! Ok, see you guys later?" Caroline says before walking away.

"Ok! Bye!" Bonnie says to her.

"No comment." Elena says

"I'm not going to say anything." Bonnie says before her and Bonnie walk through the halls towards the office.

"Hold up. Who are they?" Bonnie asks Elena stopping outside the office.

"All I see is back." Elena says looking at the newcomers with some interest.

"He's got a hot back." Bonnie says smirking.

Kalina POV

"Both your records are incomplete. You're missing immunization records, and we do insist on transcripts." The secretary says to us.

"Please look again. I'm sure everything you need is there." I say compelling the women for Stefan and I

Stefan could have done it but because he doesn't drink human blood his compulsion is weaker than mine and really takes its toll on him.

"Well, you're right. So it is." She says looking up at us. I give her a small smile while ignoring the sounds of blood pumping around me.

3rd POV

"I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar. She plays the Piano."

"You're really going to run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh?" Elena asks her friend with a little laugh.

"Pretty much." Bonnie says with a smile.

"Jeremy, good batch, man." A boy says in the hallway catching Elena's attention.

"I'll be right back." Elena says walking away.

"Please be hot." Bonnie whispers.

Elena enters the boy's bathroom.

"Whoa! Pants down, chick!" a boy says before he runs out of the bathroom.

Elena grabs Jeremy's face, looking into his eyes to see if he's high. "Great. It's the first day of school and you're stoned." She says

"No, I'm not." Jeremy lies to his sister.

"Where is it? Is it on you?" Elena asks Patting Jeremy down.

"Stop, all right?! You need to chill yourself, all right?" Jeremy says backing away from his sister.

"Chill myself? What is that, stoner talk? Dude, you are so cool." Elena says sarcastically.

"Look, stop! I don't have anything on me. Are you crazy?"

"You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy! I gave you a summer pass, but I am done watching you destroy yourself. No, no, no, you know what? Go ahead. Keep it up. But just know that I am going to be there to ruin your buzz every time, you got it? Jeremy, I know who you are. And it's not this person. So don't be this person." Elena pleads with him

"I don't need this." Jeremy says as he leaves the bathroom.

Kalina POV

"Thank you." Stefan says to the women.

"You're welcome." She replies with a kind smile.

Stefan and I leave the office and walk away when Elena comes out if the Men's bathroom and bumps into Stefan.

"Uh, pardon me. Um. . .is this the men's room?" Stefan asks her.

"Yes." She says looking behind her. "Um, I was just, um—I was just—it's a long story. Just. . ."

She shakes her head and tries to go around Stefan as he goes the same way to try and make room for her. Then they both move again. Stefan steps back to make way and Elena walks away with a thank you.

I look at Stefan with a smirk on my face and we walk into history and take seats beside each other.

"Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861, it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. People in Virginia's northwest region had different ideals than those from the traditional Deep South. Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union." Mr. Tanner is history teacher tells the class.

I tune him out because I already know this. I look at Stefan to see him staring at Elena.

After the bell rings I headed to my locker and put my books inside my bag. I turned around and see Caroline stop in front of me. I have a few classes with her and she sat beside me in every one of them.

"Caroline. Hey." I say with a smile.

"Hey Kalina, I was just wondering if you we're doing anything tonight?"

"No I'm not doing anything why?"

"We'll later tonight some of my friends and I am hanging out at the mystic grill and I wanted to know if you wanted to join."

"Sure why not." I answer back. I guess it's a good time to start playing high school teenager.

"Great. See you at 7." She says giving me a quick hug before walking away.

I stare after her for a few seconds and then I leave the school and go back to the boarding house.

3rd POV

In mystic falls cemetery Elena is sitting writing on her diary.

"Dear diary, I made it through the day. I must have said, "I'm fine, thanks," at least thirty-seven times. And I didn't mean it once. But no one noticed. When someone asks, "How are you?" They really don't want an answer."

A crow appears on a nearby tomb.

"Ok. Hi, bird. That's not creepy or anything. Shoo!"

The bird flies off.

"That's what I thought."

Suddenly the crow reappears and fog starts to ascend around the cemetery. A man is standing behind a tomb. Elena starts to run.

Elena screams when she trips and falls. She gets up and sees Stefan.

"You ok?" He asks her

"Were you following me?" She asks looking towards the way she came.

"No, I, uh, I just — I saw you fall."

"Uh-huh, and you just happened to be out in a cemetery." She says disbelieving

"I'm visiting. I have family here." He replies.

"Oh. Wow. Tactless. I'm sorry. It's the fog, it's making me foggy. And then back there, there was this - this bird, and it was all very Hitchcock for a second. That is the bird movie, right, the Hitchcock? I'm Elena." She says embarrassed

"I'm Stefan." He introduces himself.

"I know. We have History together." Elena says smiling.

"And English and French."

"Right."

Stefan reaches over and pulls a leaf out of Elena's hair.

"Thanks. Nice ring."

"Oh. Um, it's a family ring, yeah. I'm kinda stuck with it. It's weird, huh?" Stefan says looking at his daylight ring.

"No, no. It's just, I mean, there are rings and then there's that."

"Did you hurt yourself?" Stefan asks looking down at her leg.

"Hmm?"

"Did you hurt yourself?"

"Oh, uh, I don't know." Elena pulls up her pant leg and sees a cut gushing blood." Oh! Would you look at that. That is not pretty."

Stefan turns around and his face changes to a vampire.

"Are you ok?" Elena asks him.

"You should go. Take care of that." He says before he disappears away.

"Really, it's nothing." She turns around but Stefan has disappeared.

3rd POV

Caroline and Bonnie enter the Mystic Grill.

"Their names are Stefan Salvatore and Kalina Salvatore. They live with their uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house. They haven't lived here since they were kids. Military family, so they moved around a lot. Stefan's a Gemini, and his favorite color is blue." Caroline says as they go and sit down.

"You got all that in one day?" Bonnie asks.

"Oh, please, I got all that between third and fourth period. We're planning a June wedding." Caroline says with a smile.

Kalina POV

After coming back to the boarding house after school I walked downstairs and grabbed 2 blood bags for myself. I listened in the house and I couldn't hear anyone so Zach and Stefan must not be home. I sped upstairs to my room and put all my school stuff on my bed and get started on my homework while sipping on the blood bags. It's not hard because I already know most of the stuff they are teaching. An hour later I finish it and decide to take a small nap.

I wake up later and look at the clock on my phone that says 5:30. I get off my bed and head into the shower.

I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and on my head. I walk out the bathroom door and into my room towards the closet. I put my undergarments on then pick out a nice outfit and put that on. (outfit at bottom of chapter)

I speed into the bathroom and do my hair and makeup .

I look at the clock and it says 6:55 so I grab my purse and put my phone in it and run out of the house to the grill.

I walked through the doors of the grill and saw Caroline and Bonnie sitting at a table. When Caroline saw me she waved me over to them.

"Kalina. I'm so glad you made it." Caroline said getting up and hugging me.

"This is Bonnie." Caroline told me gesturing to Emily's descendent.

"Hi. I'm Kalina." I say giving her a small wave and smile.

"Hey." She says back.

"Okay. Please sit." Caroline says pushing me towards a chair beside her.

"How do you like Mystic falls so far?" Bonnie asks me.

"It's really nice here, my brother Stefan and I are happy here so far." I said to her even though I've been in mystic falls a lot longer than them.

"Stefan? Stefan Salvatore?" she asks with a surprised look on her face.

"Yes he's my brother." I say without missing a beat. I've said it for so long if I didn't know any better I would say it's true.

"That's cool. My friend Elena is totally crushing on him."

I laughed a little at that.

"So why don't you tell us a bit about yourself and Stefan." Caroline said with an eager look on her face.

"Sure."

I started to tell them a little about me without lying too much and they told me about themselves surprisingly we had a lot in common.

After talking for a while a cute blonde haired boy walked up to are table and held out his hand with a nice smile.

"Hey I'm Matt."

"Kalina." I said shaking his hand smiling back.

"How's Elena doing?" Matt asked directing his questions to Caroline and Bonnie.

"Her mom and dad died. How do you think? She's putting on a good face, but it's only been four months." Bonnie told him.

"Has she said anything about me?" He asked hopefully

"Oh, no. So not getting in the middle. You pick up the phone and call her." Bonnie said putting her hands up.

"I feel weird calling her. She broke up with me." Matt said awkwardly.

"Give it more time, Matt." Bonnie said.

The door opens and I turn my head to see Stefan and Elena walk in.

"More time, huh?" Matt says looking disappointed

Elena and Stefan approach are table and Matt walks over to them.

"Hey, I'm Matt, nice to meet you." He says sticking his hand out for Stefan.

"Hi. Stefan." Stefan replies shaking his hand.

" Hey." Elena says awkwardly

"Hey." Matt says back just as awkward

"So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline asks Stefan and me.

"Mm-Hmm. And moved when we were still young." I answer for us.

"Parents?" Bonnie asks us.

"Our parents passed away." Stefan replies truthfully. Both his parents and mine are long dead now.

"I'm sorry. Any other siblings?" Elena asks sympathetic.

"None that we talk to. We live with our uncle." Stefan replies bluntly.

Damon and he never got along after they turned. Damon and I were friends but not as good of friends as Stefan and I were maybe if we were I would have stayed with him instead.

"So, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow." Caroline says

"It's a back to school thing at the falls." Bonnie explains to us.

"Kalina you have to come!" Caroline tells me enthusiastically.

"Are you going?" Stefan asks Elena.

"Of course she is." Bonnie answers for her.

Stefan and I walked back into the Salvatore boarding house to see a very angry Zach.

"You promised." Zach says shoving a newspaper article into our faces.

"This was an animal attack." Stefan answers just as confused as I am.

"Don't give me that. I know the game. You tear them up enough, they always suspect an animal attack. You said you both had it under control." Zach yells at us.

"And we do." I tell him.

"Please, Mystic Falls is a different place now. It's been quiet for years, but there are people who still remember. And you being here, it's just going to stir things up." Zach pleads with us.

"It's not our intention." Stefan tells him.

"Then what is? Why did you come back? After all this time, why now?" Zach questions.

"We don't have to explain ourselves." Stefan says.

"I know that you can't change what you are. But you don't belong here anymore." Zach tells us.

"Where do we belong?" Stefan says.

"I can't tell you what to do. But coming back here was a mistake." Zach tells us before we all walk off in separate ways.

I sat beside Stefan in the history class.

"The Battle of Willow Creek took place right at the end of the war in our very own Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in this battle? Ms. Bennett?" Mr. Tanner calls upon Bonnie.

"Um..A lot? I'm not sure. Like a whole lot." Bonnie answers him.

"Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Ms. Bennett. Mr. Donovan? Would you like to take this opportunity to overcome your embedded jock stereotype?"

"It's ok, Mr. Tanner, I'm cool with it." Matt replies.

"Hmm. Elena? Surely you can enlighten us about one of the town's most significantly historical events?" Mr. Tanner says looking at Elena.

"I'm sorry, I-I don't know." Elena stutters out.

"I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons, Elena. But the personal excuses ended with summer break."

"There were 346 casualties. Unless you're counting local civilians." Stefan speaks up.

"That's correct. Mister. . .?" Mr. Tanner says looking at Stefan.

"Salvatore." Stefan replies.

"Salvatore. Any relation to the original settlers here at Mystic falls?" Mr. Tanner questions.

"Distant." Stefan says.

"Well, very well. Except, of course, there were no civilian casualties in this battle." Mr. Tanner says.

He is very wrong of course, Stefan and I should know we were both there at the time.

"Actually, there were 27, sir. Confederate soldiers, they fired on the church, believing it to be housing weapons. They were wrong. It was a night of great loss. The founder's archives are, uh, stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts. Mr. Tanner." Stefan explains.

I smirk a little at that.

"Hmm." Is all Mr. Tanner says.

Stefan and I arrive at the party and we stop and look around. i was wearing (Outfit in Profile)

"Do you see her?" Stefan asks me.

"Why don't you listen and find where she is." I reply smirking not needing him to elaborate on who he is talking about.

He smiles back at me and we both listen for Elena.

"People look up to me. I have to set an example." Elena says to someone.

"Just admit it, Elena." The person I recognize as Bonnie answers.

"Oh, ok, so he's a little pretty." Elena replies and I smirk a little.

"He has that romance novel stare." Bonnie says and I can't help but agree with her.

"Stefan looked deep into her eyes, piercing her very soul." Elena says and I chuckle a little at that.

"Hey! You made it!" Caroline says walking up to us breaking my concentration on Elena's conversation.

"We did." I say to Caroline smiling

"Well, let's get you guys drink." Caroline says.

"Well, I'm-" Stefan starts to say.

"Oh, come on." Caroline says grabbing are hands and pulling us away to the beer.

Caroline reaches for beer bottles for us and I take this moment to talk to Stefan.

"Go find Elena, I'll distract her." I tell him.

Stefan gives me a grateful smile before speeding away from me.

"So Caroline, Your head cheerleader right?" I ask her.

She starts going on about it and some gossipy stuff I don't really pay attention too. You owe me big Stefan. I tune her out and listen in on Stefan. I can't help but be a little nosy.

"You know, you and your sister are kind of the talk of the town." I hear Elena say.

"Are we?"

"Mm-Hmm. Mysterious new guy and girl. Oh, yeah."

"Well, you have the mysterious thing going, too. Twinged in sadness."

"What makes you think that I'm sad?" Elena asks

"Well, we did meet in a graveyard." Stefan says

"Right. Well, no, technically we met in the men's room. You don't want to know, it's. . . .It's not exactly party chit-chat." Elena says.

"Well, I've never really been very good at, uh, chit-chat."

"Last spring. . My parents' car drove off of a bridge into the lake. And I was in the backseat and I survived, but. . .they didn't. So that's my story." elena tells him sadly.

"You won't be sad forever, Elena" Stefan says.

I silently agree with him you won't be sad forever but the hurt is always there.

I stop listening then and return my attention back to Caroline who is now introducing me to some other students. We walk around for a bit when Caroline and I see Stefan alone.

"Hey! There you are. Have you been down to the falls yet? Because they are really cool at night. And I can show you. If you want." Caroline says directing the question to Stefan. She had already shown them to me not that I haven't seen them before.

"I think you've had too much to drink." Stefan says

"Well, of course I have. So—"

"Caroline. You and me, it's not gonna happen. Sorry." Stefan says before walking away towards Elena.

I stay by to Caroline then walk over to Stefan after Elena walks away from him following someone into the forest.

Stefan and I talk a little bit. While I sip at my beer. Suddenly we hear yelling and Elena comes running out of the forest with her brother Jeremy carrying an unconscious girl in his arms. I breathe in and get the sickly sweet smell off blood. I push down the urge to run over there and drink the blood and watch the seen unfold with Stefan.

"Somebody help!" Elena yells.

"Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?!" Matt yells back running over to them.

"What happened to her?" Tyler says running over to.

"Somebody, call an ambulance!" Matt yells.

"Everybody back up, give her some space!" Tyler says to the gathering crowd.

" It's her neck. Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood." Elena says.

Stefan and I look over at each other after hearing what Elena said. I nod my head and we both speed away to the boarding house.

Stefan and I enter the boarding house Stefan a lot more freaked out than I am.

"What's going on?" Zach asks seeing Stefan and me.

"Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach, and it wasn't me." Stefan says before walking away to his bedroom with me following.

Stefan and I enter his bedroom.

"It wasn't you was it?" Stefan asks turning around to face him.

I give him a really? Look." No, I would tell you if it was."

Stefan nods. "I know I just had to make sure.

Suddenly Stefan looks away and I follow his gaze to a crow.

"Damon." Stefan says. Looking at Damon who is standing on the Balcony.

"Hello, brother. Kali." Damon says

"Crow's a bit much, don't you think." Stefan says.

"Wait till you see what I can do with the fog." Damon gloats

"Oh please, those are Parlour tricks." I tell him.

He just rolls his eyes and smirks at me.

"When'd you get here?" Stefan asks him warily.

"Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school. Your hair's different. I like it." Damon says playfully.

"It's been 15 years, Damon." Stefan replies.

"Thank God. I couldn't take another day of the nineties. That horrible grunge look? Did not suit you. Kali on the other hand, you are gorgeous all the time. Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads." Damon says giving me a look up and down before turning back to Stefan.

"Why are you here?" Stefan asks obviously not wanting any part in Damon's games.

"I miss my little brother and my fake little sister." Damon explains.

"You hate small towns. It's boring. There's nothing for you to do." Stefan says

"I've managed to keep myself busy."

"You know, you left that girl alive tonight. That's very clumsy of you." Stefan replies

I can tell he just wants Damon to leave. I walk over to a table and lean against it.

"Ah. That can be a problem. . .for you guys."

"Why are you here now?" Stefan questions even though he knows he won't get an answer.

"I could ask you the same question. I know Kali's here because of you. However, I'm fairly certain your answer can be summed up all into one little word. . .Elena." Damon says. "She took my breath away. Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine. Is it working, Stefan? Being around her, being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?" He asks Stefan trying to get a reaction out of him.

"She's not Katherine" Stefan says tensing up.

"Well, let's hope not. We all know how that ended. Tell me something, when's the last time you had something stronger than a squirrel?" Damon asks directing the question at Stefan.

"I know what you're doing, Damon. It's not gonna work." Stefan says even though I can tell it is.

"Yeah? Come on. Don't you crave a little?" Damon says while starting to hit Stefan.

I sit up straighter and I take a few steps closer to them.

"Stop it." Stefan says.

"Damon.." I growl out in warning but he ignores me.

"Let's do it. Together. Kali can come too. I saw a couple girls out there. Or just, let's just cut to the chase, let's just go straight for Elena." Damon says tauntingly

"Stop it!" Stefan yells.

"Imagine what her blood tastes like!" Damon pushes Stefan again. "I can."

"I said stop!" Stefan says running into Damon throwing him out the window.

I jump down after them a lot more gracefully than they did. I land beside Stefan helping him stand and Damon is nowhere to be found.

"I was impressed. I give it a six. Missing style, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very good with the whole face- thing. It was good." damon says appearing again.

"You know, it's all fun and games, Damon, huh? But wherever you go, people die." Stefan replies.

"That's a given."

"Not here. I won't allow it." Stefan defends.

"I take that as an invitation."

"Damon, please. After all these years, can't we just give it a rest?" Stefan pleads with him.

"I promised you an eternity of misery, so I'm just keeping my word."

"Just stay away from Elena." Stefan says

"Where's your ring? Oh, yeah, sun's coming up in a couple of hours, and, poof, ashes to ashes. Relax. It's right here." Damon taunts him

Damon grabs Stefan by the throat and throws him against the garage. "You should know better than to think you're stronger than me. You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people. I wouldn't try it again."

I grab Damon by the arm and break it in half before I fling him into the Trees. "You should know better than to think you're stronger than me." I say mimicking him.

I help Stefan up again and Damon comes back over to us popping his arm back in place.

"Uh oh. I think we woke Zach up. Sorry Zach." Damon says before disappearing.

"I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning Stefan." I say jumping back up to Stefan's room through the window.

"Goodnight." I hear him call.

"Goodnight." I say back knowing he can hear me.

I walk into my room and get my pajamas on after washing my face and brushing my teeth then get into bed feeling like this is only the beginning of a long chapter in my life. I close my eyes and let sleep take me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Any ideas for a romance?

Tyler, Jeremy, Klaus? any other suggestions just let me know!

Thank you to all who have read this.

Little facts

I looked up Bulgarian/Macedonian first and surnames names and i got Kalina and Sarlokov in it and I liked those ones the best.

Kalina means 'Rowan Tree'

Kalina's Daylight Ring - http://img2.etsystatic.com/000/0/5305687/il_170x135.323719926.jpg

Chapter 1 Part 1 - http://www.polyvore.com/catching_courage/set?id=68067119h

Chapter 1 Part 2 - http://www.polyvore.com/silence_in_between/set?id=68068115
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own the vampire diaries and do not claim to. only thing i own is my OC Kalina :)

This is an Idea i had at the back of my head and had to get it down.

Please Review if you think i should continue it.

I most likely will even if you dont.