The Wolf Girl

The Wolf Girl - Chapter 1

James swallowed the last of the bittersweet coffee he had made that night and put it in the sink. He decided to wash the dishes tomorrow. He was getting tired and work started early in the morning.

Yawning, James rose from his dining room chair and headed to his bedroom. Despite him being poor, he managed to get by in this averaged - sized house and the rent of the house was pretty high by itself. It was the main reason he limited his washes and light usage throughout the home. However, that didn't upset him too much. As long as he was doing what loved.

And that was to hunt.

James possessed a huge collection of furry faces along his fireplace and walls. Hunting was one thing James enjoyed most, and was proud of. But he especially enjoyed hunting wolves.

Wolves were beautiful creatures to have - when they were stuffed. They were common around the town he lived in, as it was mainly cold and snowy. James would grab his shot gun and aim right for it's neck. Then he would take it home to either eat it, or add it to his constant growing stash of wolf heads.

James put his night clothes on and was about to get into bed when he felt a huge gust of wind. He didn't remember opening any windows ...

The bathroom window was wide open, the wind blowing so hard the panes began to tremble as if they were cold too. James slammed it shut when he heard a howl. He glanced outside his bathroom window to see a pack of wolves and... a girl? Her hair was long and tangled and her skun was brown, which was very odd because it was such a cold climate to have dark skin at all.

Not wanting to mess with the dogs as they were traveling in a pack, James went back to his bedroom to find a long piece of white fur on the covers.