Status: Well try to update more during summer....Life's crazy. :) Enjoy

Not the American Average

Day 4: Streets of London

I shilly-shallied most of my day. I checked out all the empty hotels but everywhere was too expensive. All I had in cash was twenty some euros. I was about to break down and just cry.
I finally made it to a nice bench in one of the Royal Parks, St. James. I lied down on the bench and watched the sunset behind the leafless trees and slightly frozen pond. The sky that was mostly sunny all day was now clouding over with dark grey clouds. The moon disappeared behind thickening gray clouds. I turned over and lied on my back. "I guess I'm official a hobo." I said, a slight smile crossed my rosy red lips. It made me laugh for some strange reason. Even though I was laughing softly my mind was still haunted by darkness. Someone could come kidnap me and no one would care or know. I was flooded in tears. The thought of being totally alone ripped and teared at me. Cold rain began to fall, it was mixed with heavy flakes of snow. I sat up and just stared into the deep dark navy blue pond. Shadows danced on the trees. It honestly freaked me out. My tear ducts filled with my tears, I tried to choke them back but it was too much. I gulped deeply. Hot tears streamed down my face. I was worthless. I was hopeless. Words of others rushed through my head, making me break down even more. The street lights began to get blurry and I just slid down the bench. The snow became heavier and the rain stopped. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I only slept for a few minutes, but the snow had accumulated. I had at least an inch on my body. I sat up again and shook the snow off. My body felt frozen from the snow. The thought of moving hurt. "You look like you need a drink." Said a darkened figure that sat at the end of the bench. "You seem terribly sad." He said. His voice was deep and he had a strong English accent. He hadn't be a half full bottle of Jack. "Thank you, Mister..." I said as I choked down a good amount. I handed it back and within seconds more tears poured down my face I had no idea what to do. I was probably about to get raped. My eyes went blurry and I laid back down. This time I laid my head on the lap of the man giving me alcohol. He stoked my hair. "Who are you? I asked as sleep over whelmed me. "Dan--" He started to tell me but I was out like a light.
I went into a deep dream filled sleep. One minute I was at home with Joe playing video games and then the next thing I know I am drowning in the Atlantic Ocean. I jolted awake, trying to catch my breathe. Light poured in through a half closed curtain, I sat up. "Where am I?" I muttered. I was tucked in a warm silk bed. I flipped the sheets over and slid off of the bed. I found myself standing in fuzzy pajama bottoms the my tank top. I walked over to the door...to my luck it was not locked. I soon found myself in a beautiful kitchen. All stainless steel appliances, cherry oak cabinets, and beautiful Travertine tile. "Would you like breakfast?" Asked the same voice from the bench last night. I turned around to face. A shaggy haired, blue eyed, Danny Worsnop. My heart pounding, I tried to keep my cool. "Yes please." I said barely able to keep myself from dying from happiness. I drink after Danny Worsnop! I slept in his house!