"Gay Best Friend."

One

"So Kyle you're gay, right?" Veto jokingly said to me.
I laughed, "Yep."
"You're gay?" someone said from behind me.
Veto and I turned around and saw who was asking the question. Ann. Ann was one of the girls who had a biggest Brest
In the junoir class. And the nicest body. And was actully quite pretty. The problum was that she was such a saint. I don't think shes religious or anything, bit she's so quiet and to herself, she's never even had a boyfriend. The only people she talks to is her friends, they have odd but intresting conversations. The friend that she talks to the most is Kia the girl sitting next to her. And for some reason Ann thinks she's ugly. But shes far from it.
I was to busy thinking about Ann that I didn't notice what Veto was telling her.
"Yeah, Kyle is gay."
"Really?" Ann said sounding Intrested.
"Yeah, why do you ask."
"Well I've always wanted to have a gay best friend."
"Kyle you'd be a great gay best friend, right Kyle?"
That's when I finally zoned back into the conversation, "What?"
"One sec."
Veto and I turned around and he leaned closer to me whispering in my ear, "Don't freak, but I told them you were gay. Ann wants you to be her gay best friend."
"Why would you say that?"
"Hear me out. She's going to get comfortable with you. Sooner or later she'll be comfortable enough to... Change in front of you," he gave me a look. I didn't understand what he ment at first but when I did I smile devilishly and turned around, "I'd love to be your Gay Best Friend."
Ann beemed, "Really. Awesome."
"So you wanna hang out after school or something?"
"Yeah!" She leans down anchor her phone out of her back pack, "hear, put your number in."
I did so, with Veto giveing me a wide smile the whole time. The bell rang. I gave Ann her phone back, "I'll meet you at my locker. Ok?"
She nodded, "Ok."
Veto waited until everone was out of the room, "Oh my god. This is going to be great! Dude, you should go to the mall and like take her to go by a bra or something."
We walked out of the room, "Ok, but I'm only doing this because..."
"You wanna see them t!ttis!"
"Yes, but don't be telling everyone I'm gay. Jut between you, me and Ann."
"Ann's probably going to tell some people."
I ground, "Dude."
"Wait, just tell her that you're still in the closet about it. I'm sure she'll understand."
"Well... Ok."
"Yes! This is going to be great. Go. Go have fun."