Sequel: Walls
Status: Finished, sequel coming soon.

So Much For Keeping This Just Friends.

Chapter 10

The next day Michelle woke up alone on the couch in the back lounge, wrapped up in a blanket. She pushed herself up as the events from the night before replayed in her mind. Her chest seemed to tighten as she pictured the look Jack had given her last night. With a sigh she got up and headed to the front of the bus to find Matt, Alex and Jack sitting at the table. When the guitarist caught sight of her he quickly stood up, threw out his trash and walked out of the bus.

“What’s up his ass?” Matt asked, his mouth full of bagel. Alex shrugged, glancing up at Michelle as she took a seat in front of him. Matt handed her a bagel and coffee from Starbucks of her own and she started to eat silently. He wouldn’t even look at her. That stung. She knew she would have to talk to him, but she felt the need to go spill her heart out to Travis first. She quickly finished up her food and made her way to the We the Kings bus. She didn’t bother changing out of her shorts and Jack’s shirt from the night before. She knocked lightly on the door and pulled it open before someone else could. She walked up the steps to find Jack sitting in the front lounge with Hunter, Charles and Scoot. Maybe going to spill her heart to Travis wasn’t the best idea after all. Guilt suddenly washed over her as she shot the four boys before dropping her gaze to the floor and headed to the back of the bus in search for Travis. She found him in the back lounge, chatting with Danny. The two of them stopped talking as she walked in.

“Michelle what’s wrong?” the redhead asked standing up and walking over to her. She gulped, trying to hold back tears but she failed drastically. Danny seemed to get the hint that they would want to be alone so he stood up and walked out of the room giving the young Flyzik’s shoulder a quick squeeze. Once he had closed the divider behind him, Michelle let out a quiet sob before letting Travis pull her down onto the couch beside him.

“Hey, hey, hey, don’t cry Minnie. Shh, it’s going to be okay,” he murmured softly rubbing her back. “Tell me what happened, hun.”

“Jack….” was the only thing she was able to choke out before her sobbing continued.

“Let it out Minnie it’s okay. I’ve got all day.” He slowly rocked them back and forth waiting for Michelle to be able to speak.

“We got caught last night…” she whispered finally.

“What?” Travis asked pulling away from their embrace to look down at her. “Was it Matt?”

“No, no. It was Alex….He said he wouldn’t say anything but shit got stirred up with Jack….Travis, I think I’ve fallen for him….”

“Oh, I’ve known that for a long time Min,” he replied with a chuckled. “But if Alex isn’t going to say anything, what’s the problem?”

“He wanted to know if anyone else knew about Jack and I…I told them you did…Then Jack flipped shit and basically accused me of liking you and sleeping with you too and now he won’t even look at me.” That was enough to trigger another round of sobbing.

“I can talk to him if you want… I can tell him that nothing is going on Min. You know that our relationship is only friendly…You’ve heard about Lindsay. You know I may have someone waiting for me back home…”

“I know, but he doesn’t…”

“I really think you need to be talking to him right now Minnie…”

“He doesn’t want to talk to me Travis…He can’t even look at me. I told you…”

“I’ll arrange something Minnie Mouse. Leave it to me,” he pressed his lips to her temple before walking her out of the bus.

Travis had advised her to stay away from Jack, waiting for him to approach her first. She didn’t really understand what he was going to do. How would he even convince Jack to talk to her anyway?

*

“Michelle?” an all too familiar voice sounded from the door frame of the dressing room. She looked to see Jack, hesitating in the door frame. He was supposed to be getting ready for the meet and greet. “Who’s Lindsay?” he asked quietly.

“A girl Travis is seeing back in Florida. He wants to ask her to be his girlfriend when she comes to one of the dates in Florida.” Jack nodded slowly, walking into the room.

“Why were you wearing his hoodie?” he asked

“He was helping me hide the hickey on my neck that you so carelessly left behind. That’s how he found out about us.”

Jack’s cheeks suddenly turned a bright shade of red. “Oh…” was all he said. The girl nodded, looking down at her phone in her hands.

“I’m really sorry Minnie…” She looked up to see him standing right in front of her. “I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions; I just felt…I don’t know, betrayed? I just wished you would have told me that someone knew….”

“My friend Fae knows…But you don’t need to worry about her telling Matt. She’s my best friend. I needed someone to talk to. I was pretty confused about all of this. Then I couldn’t get a hold of her and Travis knew so I went to him. That’s all.”

“You could have spoken to me Minnie,” Jack pointed out. Michelle shook her head.

“No, it’s not the same.”

“So are we good?” Michelle looked up at him and shrugged. That was really up to him. He was the one that had found a problem in all of this.

“I really am sorry,” he repeated. He closed the small gap in between them and caught her chin in his hand. “Can I kiss you?” He asked. She didn’t respond in anyway, only keeping her gaze locked on his. He slowly leaned in but she put a hand on his chest, stopping him.

“You have a meet and greet,” she pointed out him, smirking lightly at the look he was giving her.

“You’re a tease Flyzik!” he exclaimed as she stepped around him and walked out of the room.

The evening seemed to go off without a hitch, everything was back to normal, or almost. Everytime Jack and Minnie would playfully flirt, they could both feel eyes boring into their backs and they knew that they belonged to Alex.

"ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS!" the singer exclaimed from the huddle before the four of them broke apart. We The Kings had just stepped off the stage and crew was running around, setting things up for their set. Minnie was doing what she loved to call supervising, while her brother was ordering people around, as per usual. She was scrolling through her twitter on her phone when she felt a hand come in contact with her backside. She spun around to see Jack with a grin on his face and his guitar on.

"Jack!" she squealed. "What the hell?"

"What?" he asked innocently, smiling at her. "It's good luck, football teams do it all the time."

"You aren't part of a football team Jack," she pointed out.

"So?" he asked, slapping Zack's ass as he walked by. "PLAY WELL!" he yelled at the bassist. He repeated himself, actions and words, as the singer and drummer took their places, getting ready to run out on stage.

"Come on, take a go," he said, patting his own bum with a cheeky grin. They stared at each other for a moment, barely noticing the music playing until Alex yelled at him through his mike to get his ass on stage. The guitarist shot one last wink at the young girl before running away from her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! :) Getting better! Although you don't know what's coming next ;)

New update in probably about a week! Thanks for reading, subscribing, recommending and commenting! It means so much to me! :)
Much love, xx

*Not proof read, sorry I'm lazy*