Sequel: Walls
Status: Finished, sequel coming soon.

So Much For Keeping This Just Friends.

Chapter 12

"Minnie?" Travis' voice sounded through the bus. "Lindsay's gonna be here soon. Wanna come out and meet her?"
The girl came out from the back lounge grinning.
"Yeah of course," she replied.
As the boys nagged him to let them come wait outside, he refused. Only Michelle could come. He didn't need to scare the poor girl away before he could actually make her his.
"Aw Travis," the girl coed as she caught sight of the singer. He was holding a huge bouquet of daisies in his right hand. He blushed and smiled sheepishly at the girl.
"Too much?" he asked.
"No,no,no," Michelle quickly added. "It think she'll love it."
She followed the redhead outside and they chatted casually until a cab rounded the venue and pulled to a stop beside them. It took a moment before the backdoor of the yellow car opened and out stepped the blonde Michelle recognized from Travis' computer screen the other night. Also his lock screen on his phone. The girl grinned widely at the pair and waved as the cabby pulled her luggage out of the trunk. Travis quickly rushed over to take it for her and handed her the flowers he was holding. Michelle let the two hug and interact, keeping her distance until she was called over.
"Hi, it's great to finally meet you!" Lindsay exclaimed, giving the girl a quick hug.
They got to know each other as they made their way to the We The Kings bus. Hours later, Lindsay claimed she and Michelle needed to get ready for tonight. It would already be late when the show would end, they didn't need to drag things out any longer. Michelle left her to it and made her way onto her own bus so she could get ready before she had to go help her brother. She decided to keep it simple; a pair of ripped jeans and a sequence tank top. Cute but casual, and perfect for the weather.
"Mich?" she heard Lindsay call out while she was curling her hair. She also heard Alex great her in an all too friendly way.
"Back off Gaskarth," the female Flyzik warned as she stepped out of the bathroom. No way she was letting Alex steal this girl away from Travis.
"Sheesh," he muttered. "Protectiveness must run in Flyzik blood...."
Lindsay made her way past the band and into the bathroom with Michelle, but not before the later caught Jack eyeing her up. They smiled at each other as their gazes met before the girl closed the door.
"He really likes you you know," Lindsay pointed out as she took a seat on the counter. "I saw the way he was looking at you just now. It's the same way Travis and I look at each other...The only difference is you guys are still oblivious about it."
Michelle shot her a glance. They may have just met, but she liked this girl. Well, other than at the moment. Right now she was striking a nerve, but the rest of the time she quite enjoyed her company.
"We're sleeping together," Michelle muttered bluntly. "What you saw in his eyes was lust not love." She avoided the other girls' gaze as she turned off her curling iron.
"Hmmmm," was the only thing she heard from her.
"So what do you think?" Michelle asked looking herself over in the mirror.
"I think that tonight you'll believe me that sex isn't the only thing on that boy's mind when it comes to you." The brunette rolled her eyes before leaving the bathroom, the blonde snickering as she followed closely behind.

We The Kings were on stage, finishing up their set. Michelle was making sure everything was ready for when All Time Low had to go on, while Lindsay was sitting on one of the unused amps. Onstage, Travis was trying to get the crowd's attention, telling them that this was their last song and that he wanted to dedicate it to someone very special to him.
"Michelle," he said smiling, gesturing for her to come onstage. The rest of the crew and bands side stage all stopped to look at the girl. She smiled though, knowing what was going on. Travis and her had spoken about it earlier. While everyone was confused and taken off guard Michelle quickly grabbed Lindsay by the arm and pulled her with her on stage.
"Thanks Min," Travis said as he wrapped an arm around Lindsay. "Everyone this is Lindsay. Now I know she doesn't like crowds and that she's probably having an anxiety attack right now so I'll make this quick. Linds, can you take a seat on the riser right there. Please?" he pleaded. She glanced side stage, wanting to make a run for it, but Michelle was there nodding. Encouraging her to stay. She slowly sat down on the small metal structure. Her back was to the crowd so she could try and forget it. It was just her and Travis now.
"She’s the girl that no one ever knows, I say ‘hi’ but she’s too shy to say ‘hello’," Travis started to sing, causing the crowd to scream and Lindsay to blush and duck her head slightly. "She’s just waiting for that one to take her hand and shake her up, I bet I could."
When the song finished, Travis grabbed the girl’s hand and pulled her into a standing position. After pushing his guitar behind his back he pulled her close to him and whispered something in her ear. He pulled back to look at her, waiting for her reaction. She nodded enthusiastically with a grin on her face. Travis gave her a quick peck on the cheek before she ran back to the safety of being side stage while her newly acquired boyfriend thanked the crowd and bid them good night.
"You sure you really want Jack and I to tag along with you guys tonight? Don’t you want to be alone? You know…Seeing as you guys are official and what not…” Michelle muttered to her friend as she helped the crew get All Time Low’s set ready.
“You aren’t backing out of this Min. We won’t let you,” Travis muttered from behind her. She glared at him. Something was up. They were plotting something, she was sure of it. What they were doing though, she couldn’t be too sure yet.

“So what’s this I heard about you going on a date with Jack tonight?” Matt said, coming up behind her, making her jump. The guys had just finished playing Forget about it and Alex was greeting the crowd. Fuck. What was she going to say to him?
“Uh, Travis and Lindsay wanted me to tag along on their date, but I didn’t want to be a third wheel, so they suggested I bring someone along. Jack volunteered, but only as a friend. It isn’t an actual date.”
Matt stared at her skeptically. “Why would they want to go on a double date when it’s their first time seeing each other in months and they just became an official couple?” he asked. He really wasn’t making this easy for her, seeing as she didn’t know the answer either.
“I don’t know,” she replied with a shrug. “They apparently had reservations for four but the other two bailed and they don’t want it to go to waste. Travis wants me to get to know Lindsay too. I’ve told them many times that I don’t want to impose but they’re both insisting.”
“Weird…” her brother muttered before walking away from her. She couldn’t agree more.

“You ready?” Travis asked, walking up to Michelle, who was leaning against her bus, hand in hand with Lindsay.
“We’re waiting on Jack,” she replied. As if on cue however he stepped outside wearing a dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and a pair of skinny jeans, quite a change from his shorts and t-shirts he wore all the time. Including when they went out. Michelle stood up straight and staring at him. He wouldn’t be helping her convince Matt that they were only going as friends if he saw his attire.
“Ready?” the skunk haired boy asked the three, rubbing the back of his neck, clearly embarrassed or shy. They walked to the restaurant that was just down the road from the venue. The couple walked ahead, hand in hand, leaving Jack and Michelle a few paces behind them, walking in an awkward silence. Michele crossed her arms, regretting ever agreeing to this. This wasn't what she and Jack did. They clearly weren't meant to either. Nothing more than sex was supposed to come from this relationship. When they got to the small, locally owned restaurant, Michelle quickly caught up with Lindsay, striking up a conversation with her. It wasn't wrong of her to do, she was here to get to know her. They sat down in front of one another and spoke about everything they could think of. They didn't stop until plates of food were set down in front of them. Michelle looked down at her's, confused for a moment. It looked a lot like maple glazed salmon. She looked up to find Travis pointing at Jack so her gaze shifted to him.
"What?" he asked with his mouth half full of steak.
"How did you know?" she asked.
"You mentioned it the other day...When we stopped at a McDonald's...Again."
She thanked him before digging in. He listened. She caught Lindsay giving her a look, to which she replied by rolling her eyes. What was she thinking. Of course he listened. What's the big deal about that anyway. The rest of the night continued in the same direction. Jack doing tiny, little things that Michelle tried not to read too far into. The hand he casually rested on her knee while they were talking, or his arm resting on the back of her chair as the waited for their coffee and desert or even him making a scene about insisting on paying a bill. 'It's supposed to be a date' was his chosen argument. The four ended up walking around town for a while until they came to an empty beach. Travis and Linds decided to take a walk down by the water while the other two decided to take a seat on one of the pic nick tables.
"Thank you for diner," Michelle murmured again as she lay back on the worn wood, staring up at the sky.
"It was nothing Min, really. My pleasure." They were silent again, but this time it was comfortable. The young woman felt long, calloused fingers slip in between hers and she greeted them with a soft squeeze. Jack's hands were always warm and it felt good seeing as her hands were starting to freeze because of the cool ocean breeze.
"I liked this Min. Us. Tonight," Jack whispered quietly. Almost as though her were scared, or too shy to say anything.
"I did too," she whispered back. She had to admit it was true. She enjoyed his company elsewhere than in between sheets.
"Maybe we could do it again sometime?" he asked, turning his head to look at her. Just as she was about to reply Travis called that they needed to make it back to the venue for bus call. Jack stood up first, before helping Minnie, keeping their hands intertwined.
Just as they were about to enter their bus after saying goodnight to Travis and Lindsay, Michelle stopped him.
"Yeah Jack. Maybe we could do this again sometime." She sealed her words with a kiss on the boy's scruffy cheek before she walked into the bus, not bothering to look and see if he was following her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry guys, this sucks :( Also, sorry for not posting last week, it was a hectic weekend.
Next chapter should be up next week? Expect some drama!

ALSO TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE TWITTER!
Go follow @UGH_official :)
I am a newly acquired member of the team and we're looking for new followers. If you like music and entertainment and stuff, which if you're reading this, you clearly do, then come follow us! :D

Thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting and following ;)
NO FILLER CHAPTER NEXT TIME! STAY TUNED! :D xo