Sequel: Walls
Status: Finished, sequel coming soon.

So Much For Keeping This Just Friends.

Chapter 3

“Alright, so before you get to partying we’re going to prep for tomorrow because I have a very good feeling that we won’t be doing it in the morning,” Matt said as they stepped on to the bus.
The four boys were still inside, showering, prepping to go out and meet their fans and to start the beginning of tour party with the other bands. Matt pulled his laptop out from his bunk and took a seat at the table in the front lounge. “So, first thing is we’ve got to make the schedule for tomorrow,” he explained, pulling up a document that contained the sheet that was taped up all over the bus.
“I don’t know why you bother,” his little sister commented. “It’s not like they read it.”
“Yeah, well I tried that once and it was chaos. They claim not to read it, but secretly they do. They think they can function smoothly without me, but they really can’t.”
A smug smile took its place on the boy’s lips. His sister rolled her eyes as she watched him type in the necessary information; departure from New Jersey, arrival in Rochester New York, sound check, meet and greet, the start of the set and bus call for the next day.
“Is that it?” Michelle asked, leaning her head on her brother’s shoulder. He hit print and nodded.
“For tonight. The rest can only be done tomorrow at the venue. I know I can’t stop you from drinking tonight, you’re an adult and you’re legal, but I’m letting you know that unless you’re in a coma in the hospital you are getting up with me, no matter what,” he warned. “And the coma is not an option,” he added, for good measure.
“I’ll be good, I promised,” she said, giving his cheek a kiss before going outside to join Colussy who was guarding the door of the bus while Jack interacted with his fans.
“Oh you’re not the one who I’m worried about…” Matt murmured to himself as he shut down his computer and put it back in his bunk.

“SHOT! SHOT! SHOT! SHOT! SHOT!” The group chanted as Michelle swallowed the clear contents of the tiny glass. She shuttered as the liquid burned her throat on the way down and the boys around her cheered.
“Okay, I’m good,” she declared, swaying slightly. Jack wrapped an arm around her waist steadying her.
“You my friend wanted to be part of the crew, so we need to break you in properly,” he informed her, tapping her nose with his index.
“Let me take a break before I vomit at least,” she pleaded, looking up at him. He really couldn’t resist the puppy dog eyes she was making so he nodded and guided her towards the back lounge where things were a little calmer.
"Charles!" Michelle exclaimed as she noticed the bassist sitting in the back lounge with the singer of his band, their manager and some of their crew. "Hi."
He chuckled as she plopped down next to him and grinned up at him. "Hey there," he chuckled, looking up from his phone.
"Did you guys need to get her wasted?" Scooter asked.
"Yes, it's a custom. New managers get trashed," Jack replied while Michelle leaned against Charles' shoulder, watching the screen of his phone while he replied to Allie.
"Haha, he probably doesn't remember that night. I do though," Travis chuckled. "Do you remember being on the roof Scoot?"
"We can go on the roof?!" the girl exclaimed sitting up, looking at the redhead excitedly.
"Way to give her ideas Trav," Jack said, standing up. "I'll be right back." The girl looked up at him, trying to give him another puppy dog look, but this time he had to be stronger than before. "I just have to go talk to Alex. Stay here with We the Kings, you'll be fine." He kissed her temple for good measure and headed back to the front of the bus.
"I watch your videos on youtube all the time," she said, turning her attention back to Charles. "I saw your proposal to Allie. I cried. It was precious." The boy laughed, nodding.
"I know, you told me earlier when we first met."
"How many drinks have you had Michelle?" Travis asked. She pursed her lips as she thought about it. How many had she had?
"More than one...?" she offered, not remembering how many plastic cups and shot glasses had been handed to her since the beginning of the night. The boys around her chuckled as Jack came back into the room holding two cups.
"You brought me a drink!" Michelle exclaimed happily, reaching out for one.
"No, they're both for me actually..." he said, keeping one in his hand and putting the other one as far from the female Flyzik as he could. "I thought you said you wanted to stop drinking," he pointed out, making her pout. "Tell you what, rest for a little while and I'll consider sharing," he bargained, wrapping his arm around the girl, making her rest her head on his shoulder. Before she knew it, she was out like a light.

Michelle groaned as she woke up the next morning. She wasn't sure what had, but she knew that her head was pounding. She tried to roll over and get comfortable, Matt hadn't woken her up yet, she must be allowed to sleep a little more. Thing was, she was stuck in an up right position. She opened her eyes a tad before they widened. Those assholes had saran wrapped her to a chair in the back lounge.
"You jerks better get back here before I get free and kick your sorry little asses!" she yelled before wincing. Too loud. She waited but there was no response. They must not even be here, no way Jack could keep from giggling at this. She looked around to see an open laptop in front of her, a post-it stuck to the side of the screen.
'Good morning Minnie Mouse, hope you aren't feeling too hunger over. Your brother should been back in a while to save you. In the mean time, drink loads of water ;) -Jack, Alex, Rian & Zack.'
That's when she noticed a plastic cup taped to the arm rest of her chair with a straw in it. She tilted her head and sipped from the straw, but what she was craving was sleep and pain killers. That's when she noticed the picture on the screen. The internet browser was open to an instagram picture. Half of it was a shot of her kissing Jack's cheek and the other half was one of him kissing hers.
'Things got wild on the bus last night with this little one @MichelleyMouse' it was captioned.
The comments however were what hit her;
'Who's is she?'
'Band whore!'
'Really Jack? I didn't think you could stoop that low'
'SLUT!'
'Great personalities won't get you back stage'.

"Talk about jumping to conclusions," the girl thought to herself.

There were a couple sweet ones though;
'She's pretty!'
'Guys, stop you don't know who she is!'
'What a bunch of haters! If you're happy Jack, I'm happy'
'Alex is going to be so disappointed in you Jack! #Jalex'

"Michelle, you better be up," Matt called as she heard the front door open.
"Yeah, about that... I'm going to need some help," she replied making him sigh.
"What's wrong? Wait, where are you?" It sounded like he was in the bunk area.
"Back lounge," she called back, making herself wince again.
Her brother burst out laughing as he caught a glimpse of her. "I'll go get the scissors..."
Once she was cut free Michelle was able to change and take some pain killers before the band came barging onto the bus. "Aw, we didn't make it back in time," Jack groaned, noticing the girl coming out of the bathroom, fully dressed.
"Here, we figured you'd need this," Rian said, holding out a large cup of coffee. After a brief thank you and death glares towards the pair of long haired boys she trailed out of the bus after her brother.
It was a very busy day, seeing as it was already mid afternoon and nothing was done. Time sheets were posted everywhere, merch was brought in, instruments were set up and tuned, the boys were rounded up, various times, until finally they had their meet and greet.
"Rough day?" Travis asked as he came up to her. She was sitting on one of the cases, side stage, with her head in her hands.
"Just a little," she murmured, glancing up at him. Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she pulled it out. It was another notification from instagram. She'd been getting them all day because of the picture Jack had posted the night before. It was one from the boys himself this time however, not some little fangirl. She slid her finger across the screen and waited for the app to open. 'Step three of initiation. Wait until you guys see what number 4 is! @MichelleyMouse' was the caption.
"Oh are you ever in for it now..." the redhead murmured, looking over her shoulder. "I don't know how they'll top that though." On her screen was a picture of her sleeping, saran wrapped to the chair in the back lounge. She groaned at the thought of what they would do next.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of short and a filler, but no worries, I've started working on chapter 4 and things are about to pick up if not in the next chapter, they will in 5. :D
Enjoy and don't forget to let me know what you think!! xo