Sequel: Walls
Status: Finished, sequel coming soon.

So Much For Keeping This Just Friends.

Chapter 6

The next day the boys and Michelle were back on the job. The young woman's brother had started to give her a little more liberty, which meant a lot more running around.
"Has anyone seen Jack?" She asked, popping into the green room where the three other members of All Time Low were waiting for the meet and greet to start. They all shook there heads and with a sigh Michelle went to go look the dressing rooms which were either empty or filled with the members of We The Kings, who didn't have any idea idea where the skunk haired boy was either, but suggested she check the bus. She walked onto their moving home and called out for him.
"Whaaaat?" she heard him groan from his bunk. She walked towards the sound and pulled the curtain of his bunk back.
"What are you doing?" she asked him as he peeked up from his pillow.
"I was feeling dizzy during sound check," he murmured, scooting further into his bunk. "Come cuddle with me."
"Jack, you have meet and greet soon."
"But I want to cuddle," he pouted. With a sigh, Michelle looked at her watch.
"You have ten minutes," she warned before climbing into his bunk and into his arms. She had to admit that it was quite enjoyable. She was warm and felt secure in his arms and pressed against his chest. After a couple of minutes of silence and stillness she felt Jack's fingers trail up and down her bare arm as well as the breath sweeping across her face as he let out a quiet sigh. She felt his lips press against the top of her head, then her forehead, followed by her temple before he trailed kissed down the side of her face and jaw before placing themselves against her lips. Michelle froze for a couple of seconds before her mouth responded to the guitarist's, pressing back against his. It had been a while since she'd been with someone, in a relationship or otherwise, and she wouldn't deny that she enjoyed it. She missed the feeling of being loved and wanted. Quite frankly she missed kissing as well. Things got heated quickly, as they normally did when Jack and her were in this kind of situation. The boy rolled her onto her back, taking a place in between her legs as he hovered over her. Their lips pressed feverishly together as their tongues danced in each other's mouth and bodies pressed together.
After a while Michelle had to take the situation in hand and push Jack away from her.
"I think if you're in enough shape to make out, you're well enough to go and meet your fans," she pointed out to him but the boy wouldn't take no for an answer. His lips simply trailed down her neck and took hold of the skin on her collar bone as he sucked on it gently.
"Jack," she warned. "Come on, you've had your ten minutes."
She gave him a moment, but when he still didn't listen she shoved him away and climbed out of his bunk.
"Hey!" he exclaimed, but she only glared at him. He grinned in response but got out of his bunk and followed her back into the venue.
While All Time Low met with their fans, Michelle decided to go pay a visit to the We the King boys who'd she taken a liking to. She only found Travis in the dressing room however.
"Hiya," she greeted him, walking in and taking a seat on the couch and Travis fixed his hair.
"Did you burn yourself with your straightening iron?" he asked, glancing at her in the mirror in front of him.
"I haven't straightened my hair in weeks..."
"Well in that case, nice hickey" he chuckled.
Her eyes snapped up and met his in the mirror before she took a look at her neck.
"That ass," she muttered as she got up and walked to the mirror to get a closer look.
"Who put it there?"
Michelle froze, how was she going to get out of this one? She had just denied the only possible lie.
"You can tell me Michelle. I won't tell anyone, especially not your brother," Travis vowed as he leaned against the counter and gazed at her.
Michelle thought it over for a moment and figured it couldn't hurt. She could trust Travis, besides it may be good to have a second opinion on what was happening. Besides, she'd been dying to speak to someone and Fae hadn't been able to answer any of her calls.
"Jack," she muttered quietly.
"No!" he replied his mouth hanging open. "That would have been my last guess."
She shrugged in response.
"So are you guys seeing each other?" he asked.
"No...We've just kissed a couple of times...And maybe slept together..."
"Michelle!"
"Hey, if I open up about this to you, you aren't allowed to judge me!"
"I never agreed to that" he chuckled making the small girl smack his stomach. "Alright, fine no judging," he agree as he grasped his stomach, leaning over slightly.
"So what's going on between the two of you?" he asked, making Michelle shrug again.
"I don't know...We said it was a one time thing, but then it keeps happening..." she confessed.
"Well, I think you should talk to him about it, it's really the only thing you can do. Do you have feelings for him?" he asked.
"He's my friend...." she replied, not knowing if she felt anything stronger than that or not.
"Well in the mean time, I think you should probably wear this," he told her, throwing her one of his hoodies. "I'm pretty sure you don't want Matt asking about it."
She thanked him and pulled on the burgundy sweater, making sure the hood covered her neck.
"Hey Mich," he called as she was walking out of the dressing room. "Feel free to come talk to me whenever you need to. I'll always listen."
The girl smiled, walking back into the room and pulling the readhead into a hug. "Thanks Trav, I appreciate it." She smiled and waved before leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again a small chapter, I'm sorry, but I absolutely wanted to post something tonight. :) Expect another update in a couple of days! Sorry for any errors, I haven't proof read it and I'm exhausted :s I'll probably do it later. Thanks for reading and for your comments! :D