Sequel: Walls
Status: Finished, sequel coming soon.

So Much For Keeping This Just Friends.

Chapter 8

Despite only waking up at eight a.m. one morning as the tour was coming to an end, Michelle found herself alone on the bus. After responding to Matt’s text, telling her to let him know once she was up, she gathered up some clean clothes and towels before heading to the tiny bathroom to take a shower. Once the warm water rolled down her body she relaxed and started humming to herself. She’d had Coffee Shop Soundtrack stuck in her head since the night before. She had progressed to singing it softly and then straight up belting out the song once she got to the bridge.
“Make all of my decisions for me. I've never taken the fall for deceit. We'll keep a secret if you keep me guessing,” she sang. However she wasn’t alone for the next line.
“The taste of your lips says we shouldn't have met like…,” they sang in harmony. She smiled lightly; he must be outside the door.
“Make all of my decisions for me. I've never taken the fall for deceit. We'll keep a secret if you keep me guessing,” she repeated and then waited to see if Jack would sing the next part of the song again.
“The taste of your lips says we shouldn't have met like this,” he sang on cue. They finished the song and Michelle finally cut the water. She opened the door to the shower, and squealed before pulling it shut.
“Jack, what the fuck are you doing there?” she exclaimed to the boy that had been seated on the bathroom counter.
“I had to take a piss and you didn’t answer when I knocked. I thought you knew I was here…You heard me singing along,” he pointed out, chuckling.
“I thought you were outside the door!” She huffed. “Can you leave?”
“Nah, I’m good right here.”
That boy was going to be the death of her.
“Can you at least hand me a towel?” She stuck her arm out of the door, staying hidden and waited for him to do so.
“Why? It’s nothing I haven’t seen Minnie.”
“Jack!” she exclaimed.
“Okay, okay.”
Michelle felt the familiar texture of the towel hit her hand and pulled it into the shower. Once it was wrapped securely around her body, she slowly stepped out into the bathroom. Jack’s eyes grazed her body, a small smirk playing on his lips and he jumped down from the counter. His hands rested on her hips, pulling her to him and he started pressing his lips to her neck and shoulder.
“Jack, where are the others?” she whispered, trying to push him away.
“Breakfast, they had me come back to get you.”
“We can’t do this now. They’re waiting. They’ll suspect something.”
After pressing his lips to hers a couple of times he pulled away and nodded, taking a seat back on the counter.
“Jack! Get out!” Michelle exclaimed, opening the door for him.
“Come on,” he whined, but she held her ground. She knew that if she dropped her towel in front of him, there was no way they were going to meet the rest of the band any time soon. After a sigh and another kiss the boy made his way out of the steamy room and let the girl pull on a pair of shorts and tank top before she met him out there as well. After slipping on a pair of Toms and he sunglasses, she followed the guitarist out of the bus and they walked hand in hand towards the restaurant.
"There they are!" Alex exclaimed as the walked into the diner one after the other. half the restaurant was filled with the touring bands and their crews. The pair took a seat at the table where Alex, Travis, Matt and Scooter were sitting.
"We were starting to think you got held up," Travis said, making Michelle kick his shin lightly under the table, making him grin. After she got to order, her brother leaned his arms on the table, looking at her from a couple seats down.
"Michelle, I need to talk to you," he said. The young woman suddenly got nervous. What did he want to talk about? Did he know? Did someone say something? Her gaze shifted around the table. The boys were looking at Matt, waiting to hear what he was going to say. Jack didn't seem nervous and when she caught Travis' eye he just shrugged.
"Tomorrow I will be handing the reigns over to you. You'll have to manage the band all by yourself," he announced making her let out the breath she had been holding in.
"All by myself?" she asked smiling. "I get to boss them around for a whole day?"
"You can try to boss them around for a whole day," Alex corrected her.
"I mean, we all know All Time Low doesn't listen to their managers right?" Travis added, making the girl glare at him.
"Yes Mich, you are completely in charge tomorrow. I'll be there to help if you need it, but other than that it's going to be all you," Matt told her.
Michelle felt a sense of pride as she started to eat the breakfast that had been set in front of her. This was going to be fun.

"Up and at 'em boys!" the young girls boomed out through the bus. She heard a smack or two as someone probably hit their head on the top of their bunk and as Alex fell out of is.
"Where the fuck did you get a megaphone?" he groaned as he sat up on the floor and glared at her.
"I have my ways," she grinned as he fell back onto his back with a groan. They clearly weren't ready to get up after last night's party.
"I said up. Now," she said into the device, making all four of them groan. "Before I get the ice water."
The curtains of the three other bunks were thrown open and the guys slowly climbed out. If looks could kill...
"Go, go, go, go, go," she called as she followed them around the bus, making them get ready faster.
"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," Alex chanted right back, clutching his head slightly.
"There's coffee inside the venue with my brother if you hurry up."
"So you're bribing us?" Rian asked.
"It's called positive reinforcement."
He was the first one off of the bus, followed by Zack and then Alex.
"Jack! Venue! Now!" she called.
"Jeez, you're demanding woman! Thank goodness your not like this in bed," he muttered as his arms snaked around her waist.
"Nope, no. Not today," she said stepping out of his grasp and away from him. "No sleeping with the boss."
"Technically I'm the boss," he pointed out, approaching her again, making her back away from him. "And I say you can sleep with me. Fuck, I encourage it." Her back pressed against the counter in the front lounge. He had her cornered.
"Jack..." she said softly as his face got closer and closer to hers.
"Mm?"
"Venue." While he looked at her wide-eyed she slipped away from him and headed out of the bus.
"You're a tease Flyzik!" he bellowed after her.

"MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" The young Flyzik's voice boomed through the venue. After a while, the boys had finally got the clue that she wasn't kidding around, which was somewhere in between making Alex run laps around the venue or making Danny stuff Rian's phone down his pants.
"You really don't joke around do you?" Travis asked as the boys started their sound check. Michelle started laughing.
"The trick is that you have to scare them shitless the first day. Once they're scared of you, they respect you," she explained, grinning.
"Well aren't you a smart cookie. Don't you dare go giving those ideas to scooter you hear?" he warned, making her bargain that he wouldn't say anything to the band.
"So how are you and Jack?" he asked, taking a seat beside her on one of the unused amps as she went through her checklist of things that had to be done.
"Still me and Jack...." she murmured. "Although he's been getting very 'touchy-feely' these days...We haven't had alone time and I think he may be in withdrawal..." She and Travis had become close over the past few weeks. Seeing as she couldn't talk to Fae much, he'd become her confident and support system when she needed it. Plus it was sometimes needed to get away from the rowdy All Time Low bus and have some quiet time with We The Kings.
The redhead singer burst out laughing, making a few people side stage turned to look at them.
"I'm pretty sure everyone wants to hit a bar or a club tonight since we have a day off tomorrow...You can probably stay behind...." He paused for a moment, blinking. "Why I'm helping you with this though, I have no idea..." It was the girl's turn to giggle and she thanked him as he got up, shaking his head as he walked away from her. She turned to look at the guys playing on stage and shot Jack a grin as he caught her eye.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Matt asked, leaning against the door frame, looking at his sister bundled up in a blanket in the back lounge.
"Positive. I'm not in the mood to drink, I'm exhausted plus I'm already set up for a movie night."
"Do you want me to stay?" he offered. "Or one of the guys? I really don't like leaving you alone in the bus...."
"Matt, I'll be fine!" she exclaimed laughing. "No boys to hit on me here."
He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Alright, I'll text you later okay? Call me if you need anything."
Michelle agreed and started the movie she'd already put into the DVD player. Her and Jack had already established a plan. He was going to go out with the rest of the bands before disappearing and coming to join her on the bus.
"Ugh, I couldn't get away," he groaned as he flopped down on the couch beside her. "Alex wouldn't leave my side all night." He pulled her to his chest and buried his face in the crook of her neck.
"You sure you aren't sleeping with him?" she asked, giggling, making him glare at her.
"Don't you dare go fangirl on me. There is no such thing as Jalex. Anymore, it was a phase okay?!" he exclaimed, making her laugh ever harder. He shot her a grin before pressing his lips gently to hers. The kiss became heated quickly. The movie which was nearing the end was forgotten, clothes were shed and hands were roaming. Jack had laid back on the couch, pulling Michelle on top of him. The pair were in their own little world, only paying attention to each other, so they hadn't realized someone else was on the bus until the separator from the back lounge was thrown open.
"What the fuck...?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took forever! I'm back in school and I've found it hard to have time to write, a lot of things have been going on.
Cliff hanger though! :D
I'm sorry for any errors, I didn't proof read it yet. & Thanks for reading and commenting! It's always appreciated! <3
Hope you liked it, things are finally getting somewhere! :P