Status: hope you like this

Beauty Is in the Eyes of the Beholder

Chapter 1

(Flashback)I remember running to Anton and Vincent on the beach"Is he ok?!"I asked"Yeah..just...exhausted"Vincent said panting.Anton was panting hard.I helped Vincent bring him further onto the beach....When we got home,mom and dad were highly pissed at Vincent.As if Anton was more important to either of us...we were sent to our room while they took care of Anton.I snuck into Vincent's room thought"Vince?"I questioned seeing him
packing"Hey sis.Come here"He said holding out his arm.I hugged him"Listen..I need you to know...I love you.You will always be in my heart and I'm gonna think of you every waking second.But"
"Where are you going?"I asked in a cracked voice"Its obvious I dont belong here.I have to find my way...and not be shadowed.I have to leave Jess"Vince said to me.I shook my head"Dont go!I need you!If you go I'll have no one to talk to,to hang out with.
Anton only pays attention to me when you two are competing!Please dont leave me!"I said as I cried.He held me,and kissed my forhead"I have to.You're gonna be ok.You have the voice of a goddess.You can leave if you want to...all you need is an agent to get you going as a singer...and you're amazing with art.You can
start doing portraits of people and get the money to leave.Jess you're 18.You can get out with a carreer.I have to leave or I'll end
up killing myself.You have to be strong for me.Dont give up hope k?"He said as I cried.I nodded"I love you so much"I said hugging him tightly.He hugged back"I love you too....here.Take this.When
ever you look at it you can think of me and how much I miss you"
He said as he gave me his class ring.He didnt have anything else to give"You're stupid..this is for your sweetheart.Not you sister"I said smiling sadly as I starred at the blue saphired golden ring, tears still falling.He smiled"Well you're more important then some girl.I'll see you around sis"He said kissing my cheek"Wait!"I got up and ran to my room.I grabbed my locket necklace that had a picture of Vince and I in it as kids"Um...oh!"I grabbed my vintage camera that takes pictures and pops them out right away"Sit next to me"I said sniffling.I wiped my face and smiled"Smile Vince"I said"Ok"he said smiling and took the picture.We waited about 15-20 minutes before the photo came through.I cut us out,putting them over the younger pictures and put the necklace around his neck"There.You'll always have me"I said hugging him"Goodbye Jessie"he said.I sigh sadly letting a final tear escape"Goodbye Vince"I said. I gave him one tight hug before letting him go on his way...then ran to my room and sobbed...the next 6 years was torture.A year of my parents trying to get me to smile again but it just wouldnt happen.I became a singer,like my loving brother had told me but I was still miserable.The next 2 years I became a hit of a singer and I did paintings on the side..but the 4th year my brother was gone,my parents died,together,6 months apart but still in the same year.And for 2 years,whenever I catch a break from singing,I've lived with Anton..nothing but fights...sometimes I just REALLY wish I could see Vincent again...I feel like he's REALLY close to me and by close I mean it feels like I've seen him somewhere...but I dont know where......
♠ ♠ ♠
;)